Matt Damon Goes Naked!

Matt Damon Goes Naked!

If you haven’t watched The Good Shepherd yet, you’ve been missing out on Matt Damon in the buff. During Matt‘s character’s Skull and Bones initiation rite, we see him and other inductees being forced to mud wrestle each other while upperclassmen urinate on them from a balcony above. Then there’s the actual initiation, which requires Matt‘s character and other new members to lie naked on an altar and confess their most shameful secrets. More nude Matt Damon after the jump!

UPDATE :: Added the video!

Nude Matt Damon Gets “Initiated”

matt damon naked 01
matt damon naked 16
matt damon naked 17
matt damon naked 18
matt damon naked 19
matt damon naked 20

Jesse Grant/Getty

Well, he has big feet… :)

Thank god you don’t see anything!

the pic where he is on the slab looks freaky.

But YAY He so cute.

Matty Matty Matty

It’s still hard to believe that Skull and Bones does exist….today.

Where Is It @ 01/02/2007 at 1:47 pm

Wow Mattie had a hard job (fnar fnar) hiding his little assets. NOT!

WOW.. Got to see this picture!!!!

ExPosterExLurker @ 01/02/2007 at 2:11 pm

Deede Says:

January 2nd, 2007 at 1:41 pm
It’s still hard to believe that Skull and Bones does exist….today.

@@@@@@@@@@

What’s even harder to believe is the idea of Kerry, Bush Sr & Bush Jr mud wrestling and lying on a marble slab butt nekkid……ewwww.

Matt Damon is fantastic in this movie. I might see TGS again, great movie.

I know Bush Sr was part of the CIA and the Skull and Bones , but forgot about Kerry and Bush Jr.

ExPosterExLurker @ 01/02/2007 at 2:32 pm

stardust Says:

January 2nd, 2007 at 2:16 pm

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I might be wrong. I just thought i read Kerry and GW were in it to. I think Rupert Murdock, but I might be wrong there also.

ExPosterExLurker Says:

January 2nd, 2007 at 2:32 pm

———————————–

that’s what i was saying. that I had forgotten Bush Jr. and Kerry were a part of the secret society too. But now I remember since you brought it up. Thanks =)

On wikipedia, it mentions that some Supreme Court Justices and U.S. business leaders were part of the society too but no names are mentioned.

lee gordon @ 01/02/2007 at 7:13 pm

1. a watersports scene is enough to get me to watch this movie. Im there.
2. It’s an Ivy League School thing. So there’s a whole lot more than Bushies and Kerry in the Skull and Bones closet.
3. Is Matt of (Southeast Asian) Indian ancestry?

i went and saw the movie last night..and it was the most boring movie ive ever seen..it was really long and just plain boring..i couldnt wait for it to end..
i love matt though!!

Kerry, Gore, Prescott Bush, Bush Sr. Bush Jr. and Clinton are Skull and Bones inductees. One must be tapped into this Secret Society. All of the above were tapped as inductees. Clinton was a Rhodes Scholar and went to Yale.

I saw the movie, its VERY good!!

Kerry and all the Bush men are Sand B. I’ve never heard of either Clinton or Gore till your post and I do follow the history of many American politicians. What is the source of your info. regarding Clinton and Gore?

Ugly toes!!!!

I saw it, and its a very long and relentlessly gloomy snore, and basically a mess. Its heavily political but the stuff it gets into has no context and will blow right past 95% of the audience which will have no clue what is going on, unless they already know quite a bit about U.S. history from 1940-1962. For example if you don’t have a working knowledge of what the “Bay of Pigs” was, then you won’t be “getting” much of what’s supposed to be going on throughout the film; plus its idiotic to suggest that it was a fiasco solely due to a leak to the Soviets!

Matt Damon’s “nude scene” is a non-event; if you go for that you will be really disappointed, but then you can leave early because it comes about 1/4 of the way in as I recall. It looked to me like any bits of his that might have “shown” during filming were CGI’d out.

cook Says:

January 2nd, 2007 at 8:26 pm

It is a secret.

Actually this movie is a heavyweight movie and you must follow these types of movies, to appreciate it. Robert DeNiro did a superb job. This is not a feel-good movie. Angelina Jolie already spelled it out for you in her interviews. It is not “Night at the Museum”, “The Pursuit of Happyness”, “Rocky 5″ or “Dreamgirls” and I am not knocking any of these movies. I just saw “Dreamgirls” tonite and cried for poor “Effie”. I even cred when Will Smith’s son in his movie dropped his toy. These movies did not prompt me to want to know more.

“The Good Shepherd” should prompt you to be thinking about corrupt government and does anything in this movie apply today, just like the movie “Enemy of the State”.

I just love him. He’s good in everything.
I lock forwarded to see the movie….in feb!

VictoriaH @ 01/03/2007 at 7:33 am

I don’t even like to imagine Matt naked!

remember da truth @ 01/03/2007 at 9:56 am

The movie IS long, and yes, slow-paced, and if you are expecting a shoot-em-up movie, or car chases, no, you’re not going to like it. If you want faster-paced spy movies, go see Spy Games, with Redford and Pitt. This is for those who THINK, and I always have to laugh when people say a movie that makes them think is boring. Guess they aren’t used to using their brain!
If you don’t have a working knowledge of the Bay of Pigs, then that’s not the movie’s fault, it’s YOURS for probably reading comic books in history class, or making stupid jokes and cutting up with a bunch of guys to try to be cool! Besides, I was born way after that and didn’t study it in depth, and what little I know of it is enough to understand what was happening there. It’s as basic a part of history as the Korean War, the space program, and the Communist takeover of Eastern Europe, and 95% of people WILL know what was happening. You DID know that was real footage of Pres. Kennedy and Fidel Castro, right? You know who they are?

There is a lot of change of time, as far as going back and forth in flashbacks. Like The Constant Gardener, another fine movie that made you think from a year or so ago, there is not a blurring of the scene, or a graphic to tell you where you are in time. You have to figure it out, and really, it’s not that hard to keep track of the timing if you are listening to what is said and paying attention to what is happening. What’s harder is to keep track of is what they are trying to find out because of the secrets, and that’s the point — secrets can be disorienting and destructive, while also necessary. The stoicism of Matt Damon is also the point, and his diminished dialogue. He lives in his head, very alone, and very cold and unemotional. He HAS to be that way — it’s not by choice. He’s already a perfect fit for the job, but the job makes him MORE that way, more secretive, more detached from those he cares about. You can tell this by how he is with the woman he loves and how he is the rest of the time.
The movie is not so much about corrupt government as about secret societies and how they have become part of our establishment. I wouldn’t say the CIA was corrupt — it was founded in very good principles and with doing good as its goal. But keeping secrets leads to corruption, of your soul, of your relationships, of your goals. THAT is the point of the movie, and no, it’s not going to be fast-paced to show that slow deterioration of a person or an organization. Also, the pace gives you a chance to think about what you are seeing.

A very good movie, but not for everyone.

nudegayguy @ 01/06/2007 at 12:16 am

I know Matt has a very nice ass but I wish I could tell you about the rest. He is just so awesome!!!! Cute as could be. Would love to be with him but neither of us would get any sleep.

I WANNA SEE HIS ****!!

**** you alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

A interesting post there mate . Thank you for the post !

My friend David Green used to be an
out of work dad.

Now he makes up to $50,000 a month from
Penny Stocks.Visit : http://tinyurl.com/ccfku8w

Excellent post. I used to be checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed! Extremely useful information specially the final section :) I take care of such info much. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Thanks and good luck.