Wentworth Miller Calendar 2007

Wentworth Miller Calendar 2007

Kick off the new year with this Wentworth Miller 2007 Calendar, which includes some of the hottest pictures of Went from this past year and beyond. And for you Prison Break fans out there, check out the video promo below! “This is Michael Scofield. And I want to turn myself in.”

After the jump is another Prison Break video preview (includes footage from other FOX programming like 24, American Idol, House, and Bones) because there’s some hot Michael/Sara (Wentworth Miller/Sarah Wayne Callies) action going on!

In this week’s People Magazine, Went was asked, “What story does your family love to tell you about you?” His response: “I was cast as Joseph in a production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat in junior high. By the time we started performing, I was in the middle of puberty and cracked my way through the entire run. To this day, it gets thrown in my face every time my head gets a little too big.” Thanks, geniass!

Many thanks to catsbycat for her creation! A few random shots included below.

FYI :: Wentworth Miller is in a new line of ads for GAP. phouse1964 took this grainy picture of Went in the new GAP “Beige” ad campaign… but if you find a better pic, send it on over!

All new Prison Break episodes return Jan. 22!

New Fox programming promo
wentworth miller calendar 16

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
Shannonberg @ 01/02/2007 at 3:41 pm

I am so glad to see MiSa, but when and where does this come from? This is a spoiler….

We know they meet up, but when does this happen. If you know, please let me know at carriefanamericanidol25@yahoo.com.

Omg He looks so good….btw catch the prision break special on Jan. 12

Fox is very good at cutting their promos to making you think they’re giving you a spoiler, when in fact you’re getting a whole lot of nothing!! LOL But it’s okay, I’m a spoiler-free gal and trying desperately to stay that way until Jan 22. :)

Mercy buckets for the calendar, Jared!!

oops thats jan. 14 on fox

Softspoken @ 01/02/2007 at 4:13 pm

Wentworth looks so yummy!!! Damn, I will marry that man! I will. Can’t wait for Prison Break. I bet Sara and Michael are not going to end up together. Well, we’ll see what happens.

Shannonberg @ 01/02/2007 at 4:23 pm

What do you mean that they want end up together? They are from the promos. And I am spoiled so…

I think the preview is Jan 8th on FOX.

SPOILER ALERT! There will be another Michael/Sara rendezvous coming up in the next few episodes!

Lookin’ good, Wentworth! I’m not looking at the promo, though, since I don’t wanna be spoiled.

Shannonberg @ 01/02/2007 at 5:14 pm

yes, there certainly will be one very very soon. :)

oh-la,mentalist @ 01/02/2007 at 5:17 pm

Hey Mink, I know you pride yourself on ya punctuation, spelling etc., so I thought you’d want to know that you made a grammatical error on F.C.O. Wentworth Miller. You wrote ‘ you’re ‘ instead of your. I can tell you that the correct way to use ‘your’ in this sentence is “with that as *your* opening gambit” not “with that as you’re opening gambit” as you wrote, which would read “with that as *you are* opening gambit” and obviously incorrect. I know you love to laugh at other people’s mistakes; I noticed you being smug about someone else’s incorrect use of the English language on the last Wentworth Miller thread, so I know you’ll be glad I pointed this out to you.

this go is soooooooooo overrated. just a hit a mall in middle america,and you can find guys that look even better than him!! are a dime a dozen!!!!!!!!!! please less of this guy in 2007!!

ErinMarie @ 01/02/2007 at 6:29 pm

Jared – Thanks for the pics and promo! I am trying to avoid spoilers, but I just can’t stay away from anything involving MiSa.

oh la, mentalist – *You’re* an idiot. How do you like them apples? [/Good Will Hunting]

dewt – Please stop talking nonsense. ;p

Ignore the crazies Jared, mmk? ;)

Oh-la. Thanks! Greatly appreciated. I shall be sure to go and correct that straight away!

Dumb PB writers the freaks are getting ready for Dr.Forehead and Michael.

Oh, Oh-La, one question. As we are all ‘freaks’ at the Church, as per your previous pronouncement, may I just ask, what on earth are you doing still lurking there so that you might unearth my grammatical errors? It’s most puzzling. I mean, why would you want to hang out with the freaks?

With your freak powers combined I am… CAPTAIN WENTWORTH!

Jolie4ever @ 01/02/2007 at 7:56 pm

Ok Jared you have to send me that calendar, now!!! :lol:

I love all the pics especiall #7

Went’s looking hot! Can’t wait for the return of PB in a couple of weeks!

Jolie4ever @ 01/02/2007 at 7:57 pm

errr, especially not especiall :oops:

prisonluv @ 01/02/2007 at 9:38 pm

I know I LOVE the calendar! and why the heck is there no official PB calendar…or at least Wentworth calendar? really I just want a Wentworth calendar!!

iwannarockwithu @ 01/03/2007 at 12:47 am

Where can we buy that calendar??????? I want one!!!

Thanks again JJ! This hiatus is killing me. Love that first pic of Wentworth leaning against the window. So handsome!

YeA!!!!!!!!! wentworth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY I MISSED HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D this puts a huge smile on my face :D

VioletPrue @ 01/03/2007 at 3:51 am

iwannarockwithu: Just click on each pic, save to your computer, and print it out.
Voila, calander.
Jared, thanks for posting, this made my day! :D

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All