Justin Timberlake: Single and Loving it?

Justin Timberlake: Single and Loving it?

Justin Timberlake may have kicked Cameron to the curb but he arrived in style last night in Los Angeles for the premiere of his new film, Alpha Dog. The film also stars Bruce Willis and Ben Foster (Angel in the X-Men movies). It’s also set for a nationwide release next Friday, Jan. 12.

justin timberlake alpha dog premiere 01
justin timberlake alpha dog premiere 12

Tim P. Whitby/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Just Jared Fan @ 01/04/2007 at 10:30 am

frist ! Ha!

Just Jared Fan @ 01/04/2007 at 10:32 am

Well I think Cameron was to old for him and she is letting the best years pass her life pass by, I knew they would’nt last

I saw the trailer for this one finally. Uhm. It looks really good but definitely f’ed up…in a quentin tarintino sort of fashion.

8==========D~~ (@-=) @ 01/04/2007 at 10:53 am

This Guys Future is Very Bright

Shannonberg @ 01/04/2007 at 11:17 am

I, too, feel that Cameron was too old for him. Also, I really think that Cameron was too good for him as well. Justin is another young star that has turned to this place that I feel is terrible and immature. I am glad they broke up, and I hope that Cameron can find someone her own age, respectable and good to her. Justin is out for himself.

justin is immature and terrible? out of his peers he is the one the most on top of his game. people can not like him, but have you seen what the ladies in his age group are doing?

give me, justin ANY DAY!!! this movie looks good and i look forward to seeing it. he also had a fun little interview on leno last night. we had D##K in a box goodness.

Mmmm, if this is true all I gots to say is interesting timing on Justin’s part, very interesting. Britney files for divorce in November he gives Cameroon the boot in December, excuse us Justin for being suspicious. To top it all up this upcoming new single “What goes around comes around” smells of bitterness, a man scorned albeit over occurences from 5 years ago. I certainly will be watching this space, so who will be calling the other first? Britney or Justin? Not saying I wouldn’t love that though.

Shannonberg @ 01/04/2007 at 11:55 am

Also, there is a rumor that Justin T is working on a song with Britney for her upcoming release.

Did he say it was over

If he didnt then I dont belive it BUt he is so damn fine!!

lookwhaticando @ 01/04/2007 at 12:05 pm

I like them both, I however knew it was not going to last, I am surprised it lasted this long. I wish them both the best

I’m sure Cameron left him with more (skills) than he had when she got him.
before her he was like a little ~ V.I.R.G.I.N

8==========D~~ (@-=) @ 01/04/2007 at 1:01 pm

[Shannonberg] “Cameron is to good for Justin” What Has she Ever Done In Her Career To make herself To Good for Him?

[He's a Bigger Star Than She Is]

And Justin Being In a “Terrible Place” is Rediculous.. He’s One of The Few Celebs Who Avoids The Spot Light. Lol.. You Barely even See Him Out. I dont Recall Seeing Him get In all Kinds Of Immature Trouble.

Just Say You Dont Like JT, Cause Everything You Typed was Nonesense, Lmao

Everybody wants to see a Justin and Britney reunion, but I think everyone is missing the obvious here. It wouldn’t make any “sense”. First of all, didn’t they break up because she cheated on him. Secondly, she has alot of baggage now. Do you think Justin wants to spend his youth raising another mans babies and have another mans “sloppy” seconds. Third of all, she’s glorified trailer trash now (always was in my opinion) but atleast she cleaned herself up (a little) and carried herself a little better in public before. He’s at the top of his game and she’s hitting rock bottom. He doesn’t need that. If you were him would you do it? I say keep moving forward Justin and don’t look back!!!

britney and justin will get beck together in 5-10 years !!!!!!!

he will be single for the next 5 years he will sleep with lot of girls and enyos his life and they he will grove up and recodnise that britney is his true love and he will be a step daddy for sean and jayden and they will get they own child.

and in this time Britney will be on top again. everyone has a bad time remember Mariah Carey everyone was said she was over and then after years she came back with a huge comeback!

Just watch and remember my words!
time can be your freind and not a enemy!!!!!

and im not even a fan of britney , i just bye one single(toxic)

malibumom @ 01/04/2007 at 2:04 pm

JT is a good soul-good ppl-my friend lives close 2 him-he is a good soul

Although I really like JT – seriously – this guy is not good looking; I mean, without the sexy back and the hype, if I saw him on the street I wouldn’t look twice. Same goes for CD.

while i can’t quite believe that JT would just “kick Cameron to the curb,” i am sure there is more of a story behind this.

Mariah Carey did not come back, she just had a great CD. She has lost a lot of fans with her nutty antics. People don’t want to see her in public or in concert, but they’ll buy her music if it’s good.

JT is not very handsome, but he’s certainly not ugly and has that extra “somethin” which makes him even more attractive. That’s why he’s so popular. He’s young and growing up. He’s made a few mistakes (like talking about using drugs – he should have kept that to himself if true), but they are pretty minor. He’s a nice young man who can be himself around anybody.

The boy can’t even sing – he has a winney girls voice. Cameron should and will do much better.

So, he may have broke up with his girlfriend, and it may have been because he wants a more fruitful youth (all speculation)…so what?

A few people here seem to be saying, “why doesn’t he make decisions I want him to make and follow the same moral compass as me?” I bet, if the situation were reversed, no one here would like being judged.

Justin’s a little wuss. He left Janet Jackson dangling alone, after the SuperBowl incident. Then he criticize the recent American Idol winner, like he’s got the chops to criticize anyone. He’s just another “boy-band” flavor of the moment, w/minimal talent. He’ll be relegated to play the lounge shows and the gay circuit in the near future.

“boy band flavor of the moment” he been out of the boy band for years now.. how long is a “moment”? lmaoo you dont go multi platinum in less than a month by having “minimal talent”

some people just be making the Dumbest comments lmao..

He’s so not cute! If this is true, I wish Cameron all the luck and happiness in the world. It’s time she had a real relationship with a real man, not a boy! I don’t understand why everyone has taken his side in this. Cameron’s personality runs circles around his. “Bring Sexy Back”. Such lame lyrics, such a lame song, for such a lame boy. Sexy Back, Indeed!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All