Brad Pitt And The Skipper Too

Brad Pitt And The Skipper Too

Brad Pitt rode the “Red Hooker” and enjoyed a beer and ciggy stick in the Virgin Islands earlier this week, on break from filming The Case of Benjamin Button co-starting Cate Blanchett. More pictures of baby Zahara playing on the beach with her nanny and bodyguard after the jump!

Here are some select quotes from Angelina Jolie‘s interview with Elle UK:

• On looking for the right somebody: “I wanted was to find somebody who, first and foremost, was a great father, because I was already a parent.”
  • On Brad being amazing: “We came together because we’re similar. He’s a really amazing father – he didn’t just become that around me. He’s a thoughtful, intelligent man.”
  • On Maddox, Zahara, and Shiloh: “The world has this opinion about the difference, then you wonder if there is a difference. In fact I found the opposite. I think I feel so much more for Madd and Zee because they’re survivors, they came through so much. In some way they’re strangers because they had this life before me. Shiloh seemed so privileged from the moment she was born, I have less inclination to feel for her. I have to do the opposite from what I expected! I met my other kids when they were six months, they came with a personality. A newborn really is this… blob! But now she’s starting to have a personality. The three of them are very funny together, very loud and in each other’s faces. She’s grown up with Zee screaming in her face in the morning! But, yes, I’m conscious that I have to make sure I don’t ignore her needs, just because I think the others are more vulnerable.”
  • On the kids rebelling one day: “We were trying to figure out how because we shoot guns in movies, we have motorbikes and planes, and mummy’s covered in tattoos. All that’s left for them to do is to become Mormons.”

UPDATE :: Apologies, Brad Pitt Beach gallery has been closed. Angelina Jolie Elle UK February 2007 scans have been added.

Just Jared on Facebook
angelina jolie elle uk 01
angelina jolie elle uk 02
angelina jolie elle uk 03
angelina jolie elle uk 04
angelina jolie elle uk 05
angelina jolie elle uk 06
angelina jolie elle uk 07
zahara jolie pitt beach 01
zahara jolie pitt beach 02
zahara jolie pitt beach 03
zahara jolie pitt beach 04
zahara jolie pitt beach 05

WENN
  • Mario Batali has officially been fired from The Chew amid sexual harassment allegations - TMZ
  • Ross Lynch might be back together with his ex girlfriend - Just Jared Jr
  • Terry Bradshaw is praising Colin Kaepernick - TooFab
  • Actresses will reportedly be making a huge fashion statement at the 2018 Golden Globes - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Hailee Steinfeld is opening up about her new movie - Just Jared Jr
  • mercredi

Premiere? LOL

• mercredi

Oh, little Zahara!!!

• mercredi

Thanks, Jared. Going back to my lurking mode ——————–>

• http://jj Ameema

oh I am third, First time ever,
    Oh cute pictures, I have yet to see Angie, I miss her.

• ALISTER

Lovely pics Jared especially of Zahara. Yup I do miss Angie, Maddox & Shiloh. Thanks again Jared

• Hmmm

Are you sure that the Elle interview ever took place or is it a FAKE?

• JTF

Thanks for the new pics. Brad looks great & Zahara looks like she’s having fun.

• nope

I really don’t like what she said about Shiloh

• NYCGalnVA

Why are we still on the Elle Interview??????? This is a new thread…….

• lhenpop

what a cutie!!!!!!!!

• Hmmm

The new thread talks about the Elle interview.

• nope

NYCGalnVA Says:

January 6th, 2007 at 11:15 am
    Why are we still on the Elle Interview??????? This is a new thread…….

because Jared put the quotes form the interview above, of course people are going to read it and comment.

• anon

“Shiloh seemed so privileged from the moment she was born, I have less inclination to feel for her.”

oh man, is that ever gonna get picked up and twisted all out of meaning.

• Sheri

Jared thanks so very much! I love the one with Z and the mini beach chair, is that Mickey?

• http://www.justjared.com/ Just Jared

Doesn’t look like Mickey to me. A newbie, perhaps?

• Sheri

yeah, I took a closer look, doesn’t look like.

• ?

I think that someone should ask brad’s rep Cindy for a comment on this statement and see if she said it and if this interview is for real.

• http://justjared.com Lucy

What an interesting comment for a mother to say about her own biological child. Most parents/mothers make no comparison — they love all their children the same. The comment reflects the look AJ had on her face (in People spread w/her and Shiloh). There was a lot more affection (wonder and amazement) on BP face. And, her photo looking at him w/shiloh. Just an observation from a BAMZ supporter.

AJ Comment in Elle Magazine:
    “I think I feel so much more for Mad and Z because they’re survivors. Shiloh seemed so privileged from the moment she was born, I have less inclination to feel for her.”

• Bert Convy

Is that Holly laying down in the 3rd pic of Zahara on the beach?

• Missouri Fan

Love you Jared & Audrey!!

Bringing here the links again!! Jared, thanks for removing “awaiting moderations”

GOOD MORNING/AFTERNOON/EVENING BAMZS FANS all around the world!!
    For all the loyal voters Here’s the link again :

For Mr Georgeous but Gooffy

For Ms Stunning and best celebrity MOM

Hi guli!! I just saw your post in the last thread, bring your post here!! Thanks

I got to go!!

• anustin

whose that six pack there!in short!

Vogue

It had never crossed my mind that Mad was going to need a father-certainly not that it would be this man i just met. Until, of course, I got to know Brad and realized he is naturally just a wonderful father. And we left a lot of it up to Mad, and he took his time and the made the decision one day.”

Elle

• bluemoon

Why are we still on the Elle Interview??????? This is a new thread…….
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Because Jared put the quotes up there.

From the old thread:
    Why was Brad not given the producer credit for The Departed ? His name and 3 others were written as the producers in the movie. and Plan B produced this film, isn’t it?
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    When the Producers Guild Awards announced their nominations, they only put Graham King as a producer, after that the L.A Times had an article explaining why Brad Grey wasn’t in included and because of this his chances of winning a Oscar (if the Departed wins for best pic) is none, Martin Scorsese and King wrote a joint letter to the guild, asking it to reconsider, but looks like it won’t happen. The article didn’t even mention Brad’s role as a producer, so he won’t get the credit, only Graham King.

• Sheri

jenny Says:
    January 6th, 2007 at 11:21 am
    ******************************
    I think she’s talking about having empathy! Everytime she looks at Mad and Z she knows how awful their lives would have been, Z may not of even had one. So there is alot of empathy when she looks at them. Shiloh will never be the child that could have died from a curable disease, or lived in poverty. She doesn’t love her any less, she just thinks of the what if with the other kids! At least thats my opinion.

• jq

anon Says:

January 6th, 2007 at 11:17 am

oh man, is that ever gonna get picked up and twisted all out of meaning.

+++++++++++++

Exactly ! just like how the tab. twisted and spin her Vogue interview.

• ntt

Just Jared Says:

January 6th, 2007 at 11:20 am
    Doesn’t look like Mickey to me. A newbie, perhaps?
    ====================

No the bodyguard is not new. He is the same one with AJ when she was in NY last year. I think Mickey is with them overseas, and this guy when they are in NY or Washington DC, and here in the VI. So maybe he is their East Coast bodyguard.

• Sheri

Missouri Fan Says:
    January 6th, 2007 at 11:24 am
    **********************************
    Thanks, almost forgot! Stayed up way to late trying to read the other thread. Too long!!! VOTE FOR BRAD! He’s not that far ahead!!!!!!!!

• QQQQ

Just Jared Says: January 6th, 2007 at 11:20 am – He’s Brad old bodyguard, remember the balcony pics from Italy, he was there with Brad and also in 2005 when Angie was doing TGS he was in most of the pic

• sad

Yes it will be twisted, and to be honest , I don’t like the comment, and I am a fan. She should choose her words more carefully. She should feel for all 3 kids in the same way .. It is not Shiloh fault she was born into privilege, she feel for Shiloh, because the media is going to make shiloh life hell. That comment rubbed me the wrong way, and not only will tabloids run with it, the legit media is going to pick up on it. She should explain what she means.

• TAFTOUFA!

waw brad is so hot and z a beautiful little girl!!!love the interview!!
    isabelle ii:
    hi girl!send me the msg again cuz you sent it in a wrong way thats why i didnt receive it ,press “sent”then “compose and its gonna be written in the top :”you’re msg has been sent”thank u ,god we cant stop missing each ather ouups!

• green lettuce

AWWWW….Little Z is such a cutie pie!!!I love her!I love the pic where she smiles!! Thank you JJ for the pics!!

Btw it’s a new thread so maybe some of you should get over the “Elle” interview. Just my opinion.

• Sheri

#30
    Not trying to knock you, but can you imagine if you had to explain everything that came out of your mouth. I got it when I read it, as I said earlier it’s about empathy. My friend has 2 adopted kids from 3 world countries and 2 bio. She has made similiar statements, when you look at a child and know if they were not standing in your kitchen at that moment, they might be dead, you well up with feelings you would never have for those that you had.

• anustin

i dont want the x to win this poll……b/coz i dont want her face hanging around my house!i have to keep voting!huhuhu i hope my price for this would be brads voto…ing hehe

• chi-chi

The whole article can be seen at http://pittimpressions.livejournal.com/. Read it to know what she meant.

• Isabelle II

Good morning BAMZERS!! new thread, thanks jj.
    Bradley, don’t MAKE come up there and smack that butt out your mouth!

• anustin

oh jenny,you just miss angie!

• Sheri

jenny Says:
    *********************

Jenny as I said ealier and not long after this post, it’s empathy! Please re read what I wrote and maybe you’ll get it, also please read my comment #34. Do you understand now?

• Sandy

Daddy and his little girl Z are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!!!!!

I can’t bielive what Angie said in Elle interview. They must have twisted her words. I’m so sure she and Brad love all their children with all of their hearts. They are such great parents!

• Alexanderina

Thanks Jared and Audrey for the New Thread, we definitely needed it. Love the pictures of Brad so damn hot and Z she is so adorable, so precious and I love the look on her beautiful little face

• Actual News

There is something seriously wrong with the Elle UK interview. My guess is the comments were taken out of context to appear much more scandalous. All of a sudden Angelina’s drawing a line in the sand about the children. I don’t believe it for one moment.

Philippine Inquirer

My son is very close to me. I don’t know if that’s because we were alone for a long time. I can see a little bit of a difference between a mother and son and between a daddy and his girls. It’s quite interesting. On giving birth to a child or adopting a child, I honestly did expect that there would be a different feeling. I was very concerned that there would be and I prepared for that. There was absolutely none. Other than sometimes I look at Shiloh and I see Brad—that’s sweet—I don’t feel any differently. That was a wonderful surprise. I was so happy to have Shiloh in Africa, that we could do that and for her to have a Namibian passport. She has that connection to another country and to her sister’s part of the world. I think that ties them together a little.

Elle

• anustin

now that z is smilling,whatz next!

• guli

Here you go MF—I’m still voting :lol: BAMZSers I just posted this at the last thread, MF wanted me to re-post it here … Here it is:

Hello BAMZSers I don’t know if this has been posted yet. From Simply Brad site

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BAFTA: The first selection round results have been published and Brad is nominated for Best Supporting Actor so far. Rinko Kikuchi and Cate Blanchett for Best Supporting Actress, Babel for Best Film, Best Director. Altogether Babel gets 13 nods thus far. The official nominees will be announced January 12th.

• anustin

hmhhmhdum smokin papa pitt!tanned with cig love it!

• QQQQ

Angie to all the mofo’s

“People can think anything they want about me if it makes their time at the checkout counter go a little quicker. I’m all for killing time in the super market.”

• TAFTOUFA!

brad is ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuf

• julia

Philippine Inquirer vs Elle Says:

January 6th, 2007 at 11:42 am
    Philippine Inquirer

Elle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    wow that is the complete opposite answer isn’t it? Interesting, hmmmm.

On a happier note, God Brad looks hot, and Z is such a cutie. Thanks Jared.

• jq

We know she love her 3 kids equally. but she should choose her words more carefully. I’m sure the tabloids were there waiting for her to make some mistake and start twisting the whole story for month s and years. I think she need a publicist .

• ntt

The bottom line is we all (including the ‘critics’) know she loves them to death, more than anybody on this earth. And that’s all that matters. End of discussion.

• sad

Sheri , I understand what you are saying, and perhaps she chose the wrong words, but I hope she keeps comments like that to herself, because she seems conflicted, I remember when I watch the cnn interview and she said there is no difference, and she was worried about how she would feel, and was prepared to defend mad and zee, and I could already forsee problems, I think Angie is an honest women, but i think she got pregnant not because she was desperate to have a biological baby, i think she did it because that is what Brad wanted, she did it for him, I remember reading in the past, that she didn’t want to have bio kids ,because she felt guilt because all the children that need a home(something like that) I think while Angie is honest, she needs to be more careful, and she did say in that interview that she sure aware that of shiloh needs, but I don’t know , God forbid Shiloh grows up and reads that, what will she think. As I said before, as much as I love angie , that comment should have been kept to herself, She look at and feel for all kids the same, Mad and Zee are also children of privlidge not just shiloh.