God Never Grew Tired of Brad & Angie

God Never Grew Tired of Brad & Angie

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie looked the perfect pair at the premiere of God Grew Tired of Us at the Pacific Design Center earlier tonight in West Hollywood, Calif. The film is about four boys from Sudan who embark on a journey to America after years of wandering Sub-Saharan Africa in search of safety.

God Grew Tired of Us was directed by Christopher Dillon Quinn and Tommy Walker and narrated by Nicole Kidman. Brad also took on the role of executive producer with his Plan B Productions. The film opens in limited release this Friday, Jan. 12.

Just Jared on Facebook
brad angelina god grew tired of us 13
brad angelina god grew tired of us 14
brad angelina god grew tired of us 15
brad angelina god grew tired of us 16

Getty
  • Rihanna is showing off some major PDA with her hot new beau! - TMZ
  • Pretty Little Liars finally reveals who A.D. is the series finale - Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Rodriguez is threatening to leave the Fast & the Furious franchise - TooFab
  • Better Call Saul is renewed for a fourth season - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Dylan Minnette reveals his favorite Selena Gomez song - Just Jared Jr
  • Avid fan

First– lovely couple!!!!

• bdj

Okay, Just when I was leaving Just Jared, SOMETHING pull me back in. Thanks Just Jared. BP and AJ look great. You are the best – like a red headed stepchild.
    Keep up the good work.

• new year luv.

mami hottttt.

papi hotttt too.

• CambodianGirl

Third!!!! Wow…beautiful couple. Thanks JJ!

• Celeb Watcher

The title is inappropriate.

• CambodianGirl

Oops! I guess someone beat me to it :( that’s ok

• Original Curious

LOL I’m in the top 10?

Thank you JJ – I can rest now.

• Max

I never grow tired of them either !!!!

• dia

LOVE THEM!!!! THEY SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!:)

• shar

ok nice couple, but angie is starting to look like me after i had my baby, too skinny. and the sad thing is, mine is 3 and i still havent gained weight.

• stranger

Still voting here.
    Here’s the link to the film’s site. Info about “The lost boys”, trailer, etc.
    Jared forgot to mention that this is a Plan B movie and Brad’s the producer.

• The real lou

Jared you are quick,lol.Angelina and Brad are just hotness together!

• ntt

Thank you Jared. This film probably only shows at a very few theaters in the whole US. How do we know where it’s showing?

• Bel

To some of you who wanted to konow, this is what Cate told The Isider abou Brad and Angie:

“When you’re in love with someone and you’re parents together it works itself out.”

• Andrómeda

God I love them!! Best wishes. I was waiting to see Angie again…

• AddictedtoBAMZs

Jared, Why the insulting title? God hasn’t grown tired of them. It is offensive and I am hoping you will remove it. Why would you do that, knowing how their fans support you so fiercely?

• s

For some reason i don’t get tired of them either. I’m sure eveuntually i will.

• http://celebritysource.blogspot.com/ Courtney

Gorgeous couple!!!

I JUST LOVE THEM!!!!

• Lady G

Hope I am in the top 20. Step away for a minute then made sure I voted for out fav couple.

Thannks JJ for the new thread!

• http://www.justjared.com/ Just Jared

Thanks, stranger!! (;

• ntt

Thank you, Stranger for the movie link. It has info on where the movie is going to be shown. Very limited release indeed.

• s

is Brad orange or am i trippin?

• AddictedtoBAMZs

OK……Are my eyes deceiving me or did you just change it?? Must be time for bed, I guess!

• ploypaphat

I love loveeee…THEM :)
    Wish them the best in the world!!!

• Observer2

AddictedtoBAMZs Says:

January 8th, 2007 at 11:36 pm
    ++++++++++++++++++++++

You’ve read his caption wrong. It says God Never Grew Tired………

• tabitha

I don’t see why some of you are upset with the title of the thread. JJ wrote God NEVER grows tired of Brad and Angelina. Its a play on the title of the movie . We fans never grow tired of them either.

• Amaya

I loved seeing them together..I can’t wait for the GG. :)

• Sue

What about the vein in Angie’s forhead. Seriously do you think that something is wrong with her?

• ntt

OK, forgot to add: to whoever is interested and who lives in Orange County, the movie is showing on Jan 12 at the Irvine West Park Theater.

• jq

A few days rest really help. Brad looking better than the Palm spring festival. lov this couple!!!

• BeeLoved

Thanks Jared!! :) U r right – the PERFECT COUPLE !
    i just love how they have time for family and time as a couple …….
    Angie looks sooo good in that back pant suit and Brad ….. suave….what a MAN! :)

• briseis

s Says:

January 8th, 2007 at 11:39 pm
    is Brad orange or am i trippin?
    ====================================================
    Brad has tanned naturally, he has spent the last few weeks in Costa Rica and Panama, and he just came from the Caribbean where he was shooting Benjamin Button.

• sad

Angie seems so sad, I hope she is okay, How is her mom doing.?

• alero

Thanks Jared. Angelina smiles. I like their “model” look but I prefer when they smile.

• fiona

Thanks Jared. They are beautiful, i think they purposely make their appearance low-key. Nicole Kidman was there too.

I hope Jared you can also post the pics of them at USVI airport, with Shiloh and Z. Its so cute!

• http://GPost Team Lara Croft

WOW. They are so stunning, they don’r even look real. They look like mannequins. No two people look more perfect. Wow!

And what’s wrong with the title of the thread? It’s a play on the movie.

Gorgeous couple. I will go see this movie. I live in LA – no wonder there was traffic coming home :)

• kk1

Angelina also got a bit of a tan while they were on vacation. Brad’s really tanned, but that’s the result of filming in a boat for BB over open water. I noticed that CateB sat under an umbrella in most of the BB pixs. They look great together.

• fan

I love how she’s just natural. I think the only thing shes wearing is lipgloss and mascara. LOVE IT! She’s beautifull. Doesn’t try too hard. Very lovely couple.

• http://GPost Team Lara Croft

#
    fiona Says:
    January 8th, 2007 at 11:43 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Where is the pic posted Fiona?

• stranger

Just Jared Says:
    January 8th, 2007 at 11:38 pm

ntt Says:
    January 8th, 2007 at 11:38 pm

You’re welcome! :)
    Boy, you are fast!

• http://www.teesmybody.com Please Eat My Pies

They look old

• lucky

Sue Says:

January 8th, 2007 at 11:41 pm

————————-
    do you know anything about photography and reflection of light? Go and take a look at your own photo album and come back and tell me if there were’nt any reflections in some of your photos which highlighted some parts of your face. Its a photo afterall and you are picking on it. What a loser!!

• RobinQ

They look sweet! Thanks Jared.

• gigi

People really could you be any more superficial…..you are completely forgetting all about the movie, the survival and the fact that there is still war/genocide happening right now in Sudan. Please don’t lose sight of the theme here. Am sure Brad and Angie are thinking about Darfur as they watch and share ideas on how to help with fellow interested actors

• ntt

Missouri Fan, just to let you know, I’ve been voting regularly (not every 15 min though). :oops:

• Aniston’s Highlights

the clock is ticking on these two. she looks bored and he looks resigned to go through the motions of attending one of these things.

• http://www.directchange.org/sudan Ken D

You don’t need to be Angelina or Brad to help African children!

Come join John Dau (one of the “lost boys” featured in this film) at http://www.directchange.org/sudan and help Africans help themselves.

• jq

++++++++=

YES ! SO TRUE !

• mah87

THEY ARE FU** BORING TO ME…. THEY ARE UGLY COUPLE I EVER SEEN.. I DONT GET WHY PEOPLE LOVE THEM.

• AddictedtoBAMZs

Celebwatcher, Did you also believe the title of this thread originally said God Grew Tired of Brad and Angie, cuz I am SURE it did for about a second or two!!!!! Jared e-mailed me and said he did not change it. Hmmmm….did my eyes deceive me?