Zahara Jolie Pitt's Birthday Bash

Zahara Jolie Pitt's Birthday Bash

Zahara Jolie-Pitt turns the big 2 today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ZAHARA!

More pictures from Saturday of cast members from the film Babel, Brad Pitt, Cate Blanchett, Rinko Kikuch, and Adriana Barrazai backstage after receiving the ensemble performance award at the 18th annual Palm Springs International Film Festival Awards Gala in Palm Springs, Calif.

• On wanting more siblings for Maddox, Zahara, and Shiloh: “Always, of course. We’ll let you know when we get there.”
  • On living in New Orleans to film “Benjamin Button”: “I do like it there. It’s one of our most unique cities and it certainly needs some help right now. I know it will do fine, and the people are just fantastic.”
  • Brad on his film “Babel”: “I love the undercurrent of this film, and that is the inability, sometimes, to understand where the other side is coming from.”
  • On “Babel” being honored at PSFF: “For us, it’s about the ensemble award. Given the international nature of our cast, it’s a really nice honor.”

brad pitt palm springs 01
brad pitt palm springs 02
brad pitt palm springs 03
brad pitt palm springs 04
brad pitt palm springs 05
brad pitt palm springs 06
brad pitt palm springs 07
brad pitt palm springs 08

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Johnny Depp's Transcendence is expected to earn less than $13 million this weekend- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 726 » Show All
Mediterranean @ 01/08/2007 at 11:28 am

happy birthday Zahara

Wow, Jared, that was fast!

Happy birthday, Princess Zee. Hope you have a fun 2nd birthday with Mom, Dad, Madd and Shi!

Happy Birthday Zahara. Hope you have lots and lots of fun with your toys, friends and family.

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY ZAHARA!
Enjoy your day with your family!

This was in the Star Pulse News Blog: (Last paragraph)

Angelina Jolie: ‘Keeping a Big Family Uses Up a Lot of Money’

Angelina Jolie and partner Brad Pitt are carefully planning their careers and their incomes so they can afford to have a bigger family. The mother-of-three insists children are expensive – even when there are two Hollywood A’listers in the household bringing home eight-figure salaries.

She says, “Brad and I want to continue to adopt, but keeping a big family uses up a lot of money. For the moment we are talking between ourselves about our respective professional projects, we will then make sure we are agreed between ourselves on where we’re working and so plan our absences. We need to be attached to Mad, Zahara and Shiloh as much as possible.”

In the interview with French magazine Gala, the actress also admits that meeting Pitt changed her life completely. She says, “Don’t go repeating it whatever you do, but yes I love him. I love him a lot. After I met him my life became more harmonious.”

(This news article provided by World Entertainment News Network)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET ZEE :)

Hello, I ‘m from Brazil, just want to tell that in the brazilian tv there was a special report about Angie last night promoting The Good Shepherd where she called Brad perfectly “my husband”. She said they want to spend time with their kids in Brazil and that the birth of her daughter was the best thing that happend in 2006. Was really nice and she looked beautiful, with a black dress and black boots.
Anyway, just want to share with you guys. And we love the Jolie Pitts here in Brazil.

Happy 2nd Birthday Zahara Marley

Isabelle II @ 01/08/2007 at 11:35 am

Happy Birthday Zahara! thank you Jared for once again providing us with a Zaharah thread. BAMZS rules

Happy B-day Baby Z @ 01/08/2007 at 11:35 am

Dancer, do you have any idea where I could read the rest of that interview? ?

lookwhaticando @ 01/08/2007 at 11:36 am

Happy Birthday Baby Girl, We love you. And are glad that you are a Part of the most beautiful family on the planet. Have a blessed Year Sweety

New pics Alert!!! I hope JJ can put up the new pics from this site. Its maybe the same ones in Eastnews site also. Brad with shiloh, and Angie with Z, leaving USVI.

Thanks so very much Jared!! You are the best. Gods blessings for our sweet little Zahara and the family.

Mrs. Smith @ 01/08/2007 at 11:40 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET ZAHARA! I adore that smile!

Thanks Jared for posting one of my favorite pictures of Z and Angie.

a million thanks jared!! finally, the princess gets her own thread on her special day.

happy birthday zahara!!!!!!!!!

Happy B-day Baby Z Says

I don’t know where the interview is. I googled Gala Magazine and found the French one, but my french is severely limited and could not navigate the site. They do have a pic of one of the covers featuring the Jolie-Pitts in the Hello/People picture from Cambodia. However, I assumed since she talked about Madonna, the interview might be more recent! If anyone else knows where to find the complete Gala Mag interview with Angelina–please share!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET LITTLE ZAHARA

Jolie4ever @ 01/08/2007 at 11:45 am

Happy Birthday Z!!!

Hello Everyone Happy Monday to y’all :)

Dancer Says: January 8th, 2007 at 11:43 am – It is not a new interview, its just a compilation of other interviews for TGS as well as tabloid stuff…. i hope no one post the translation on this thread….

QQQQ

Question, is Gala like a French Tabloid? Wasn’t sure. Just liked the quote about her loving Brad! I know European tabs take far more liberties with their interpretations than even US tabs! But still would like to think it was a true quote.

missouri girl @ 01/08/2007 at 11:47 am

Angie had stated that they celebrate christmas on january eigth in ethiopia, she said they celebrate 3 christmas’s

Happy Birthday Zahara.

from holland

gefiliciteerd met je verjaardag, lekker taart eten en heel veel kadotjes,
(ducth)
selamat hari ulang tahun yang ke 2 panjang umur selalu (indonesian)
happy birtday to you, many happy returns (english)

missouri girl @ 01/08/2007 at 11:48 am

I did and do know its Zahara birthday today, so I’ll search the internet about different culture christmas.unless someone here knows.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 726 » Show All