Jennifer Aniston Wins People's Choice

Jennifer Aniston Wins People's Choice

Jennifer Aniston just picked up “Favorite Female Movie Star” at the People’s Choice Awards. Her acceptance speech: “Thank you for loving the ‘Break-Up’. I did.” Nudge, nudge, hint, hint.

Jen continued to tell the audience, “You all have supported me since the days of Friends. Just through all of it — good work, bad work and the ugly. I just thank you for continually inviting me back.”

jennifer aniston peoples choice 01

• Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 723 » Show All

Yaum.
¬¬

brad winss???????

yawn!
She looks Preggie or she is packing the pounds on now that she is not working!!!

What a ****!!! so obtuse beyond comprehension… i tuned in then quickly tuned out when seeing a clip of this x’s mumbling speech… “favorite female STAR”… Americans are funny…

She looks absolutley stunning!!!! But my ‘what a belly’ it looks like she has, unless its the dress….

(plz check out my site, cick my name)

Is that a real picture of aniston, if so that yellow ring looks familiar , and she looks like she had work done.

Santa brought some new implants for Christmas. Now what movies has she done that makes her a favorite???

She looks pretty.

let me say this @ 01/09/2007 at 9:55 pm

the audience was shocked when her name is announced..they thought it was some mistake.

must be the result of a few “overactive fingers

Original jpf @ 01/09/2007 at 9:55 pm

Thanks you Jared & Audrey.

I think she actually looks good, not stunning, but healthy. I don’t remember her having this much weight on her since back at the begining of FRIENDS, and she wore it good then, and now. Also I guess the “is she pregnant/is she not” question for Halle Berry got answered judging from her rather flat tummy and tight dress.

jpf

Jennifer looks a hot mess, and it is her fans that helping her make an ass of herself, instead of accepting awards, she needs to do some work, she looks crazy.

blubber belly @ 01/09/2007 at 9:56 pm

Aw Jen….. Ewe’s not fat, Ewe’s FLUFFY!

She looks awsome! I just love her down to earth personality. Say what you want angie worshippers. To bad the majority of people like her more! jj usually posts negativity about her, but in the long run shes still the peoples choice!

BAMZS MUST OWN THIS SITE @ 01/09/2007 at 9:58 pm

MANISTON, U’LL ALWAYS BE A LOSER IN MY BOOK.

I’m glad she won. People (i.e. most bamzs) don’t want anyone to dare dislike or disagree with their precious Brad and Angelina but the moment Jennifer is mentioned they spew hate. Hypocrites. Jen won People’s Choice which means WHAT? Yep, you guessed it. SHE is the people’s choice. She looks nice and she has a sense of humor. All those bamzs that were licking their chops waiting for people to comment in any negative way whatsoever on brad and angie’s appearance last night will now begin doing the very thing they were critical of. But, whatever, congrats Jennifer Aniston.

Mrs. Lenny @ 01/09/2007 at 10:03 pm

#5 Courtney ,What’s up?Are you going from thread to thread soliciting hits for your site.
Aren’t you a BAMZS fan. Jen does not look stunning,she look a little pregnant to me.
Peace~

carrie nae @ 01/09/2007 at 10:04 pm

Good for her. Congratulations! Nevertheless, am I so confused how they get this kind of awards. All of her films were not reallt well received and her acting was awful. So what is going on? Just curious. Ange is not nominated so I don’t really care.

why does everyone who likes brangelina hate jennifer?are they scared or jealous of her because she had brad pitt first? i thought she looked happy and pretty.

is peoples choice awards is award that you can win through polls,isnt it?no wonder she won that title even though she’s not a movie star.she is still a hasbeen 40 year old tv star.hey by the way if she is a movie star,what is her upcoming movie?oh yeah,soon she will be paired with j.depp,t.cruise,m.damon,et.al.he.he.he.ONLY IN HER DREAM!

The woman is not attractive nor is she an accomplished movie star. Sitcom star yes, movie star no. This is as silly as her topless cover on GQ. Her peers have to be just as disgusted as her nonfans, as she is not a movie “star”.

Those cheese plates must have just gone to her chest, I guess. She said on Okra that when she gains weight, it goes right to her chest. Amazing, isn’t it?

My husband is still rattling off names of other more deserving actresses. LOL.

The bamz fans can’t just like brad & angie without insulting Jen in some way…How sad. They must know that these two will not last forever. They will hang on as long as possible but trust me they lie & they are both such hypocrits in my opinion! Its all for show! They were brought together for all the wrong reasons!

What is up with this crazy ugly picture of her? She has lost what ever looks she once had. Yes, she does look like she has been putting away too many burgers and ice cream while sitting around mourning over Brad, but what did she do to her face?

The People’s Choice Awards are a joke.

Jen looked great tonight. Relaxed and chilled, and her comments were funny.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 723 » Show All