Jennifer Aniston Wins People's Choice

Jennifer Aniston Wins People's Choice

Jennifer Aniston just picked up “Favorite Female Movie Star” at the People’s Choice Awards. Her acceptance speech: “Thank you for loving the ‘Break-Up’. I did.” Nudge, nudge, hint, hint.

Jen continued to tell the audience, “You all have supported me since the days of Friends. Just through all of it — good work, bad work and the ugly. I just thank you for continually inviting me back.”

Just Jared on Facebook
jennifer aniston peoples choice 16

Posted to: Jennifer Aniston

Instagram
  • Swimmer Ryan Lochte reveals one of his worst dates - US Weekly
  • Get the latest on Dr. Dre's arrest - TMZ
  • Despite rumors, Eddie Murphy's daughter is not pregnant - Gossip Cop
  • The Vampire Diaries star Michael Trevino steps out for a good cause - Just Jared Jr
  • Are Blac Chyna and Kylie Jenner on good terms? - Radar
  • Blue Ivy is just as stylish as her mom Beyonce! - Lainey Gossip
  • This Narcos star confirms he's not coming back for another season of the show - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Sheri

Sue Says:
    *******************
    Yes it was one of the top 20 movies, #18 to be exact, it came out 6/2, now here’s whats interesting, Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby, came out in August and was #11, The Departed came out 10/6 and is at #17,Night at the Museum came out 12/22 and is #8. Kind of sad.

• http://ax Shut-Up

Thanx. Sherri now it’s clicking I did watch the Departed.

• MR

AHHHH…but isnt she wearing the ENGAGEMENT ring that Vince Vaughn gave her. Makes you wonder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Babe

Didn’t Aniston say something like she thanked the fans who supported her starting with Friends, the good and bad movies and THE UGLY.. Of course the last part the way she said it everyone knew what she was talking about. As soon as she said it Vince Vaughn’s sitting there thinking. I. rest. my. case. Can she really be that stuck in 2004′/2005?

• http://ax Shut-Up

MR Says:

January 9th, 2007 at 10:53 pm

About What? How to squice another 15 minute of fame out of the Barmuda traingle?

• Amy

Okay, apparently some of us think that the ideal body image of a woman is Nicole Richie and the Olsen twins. A woman doesn’t look completely emaciated and she’s considered a “cow”. Curves should just DIE!
    No seriously. Y’all need to stop bringing the Jolie-Pitts into here. They’re a lovely family, and I’m glad that they do great things, but obviously, they don’t have anothing to do with Aniston and vice versa. There’s a Brad and Anglina thread a few topics down that would be suitable for the conversation.

• kidi

Wow, money can truly buy ANYTHING, even awards.

• Thy Name is Chin

She may have won this award, but she’s still a loser.

Her time is up. Say goodbye, Jen.

Goodbye, Jen!

• http://ax Shut-Up

Babe Says:

January 9th, 2007 at 10:54 pm

Please, Please tell me she DID NOT actualy say that!!! Are you serious when is she going to stop. Please God let this be the final nail the coffin for her. If there is any justice this would be it. cross my fingers.

• YEAH ME

She said, “Thank you for loving the Brea Up because I did”.

Lame

• Babe

Oh YES she did!

• KRystal

I cant wait till golden globes night when angie walks on the carpet…and everyone forgets who the hell jennifer aniston was..lmao Angie is going to blow everyone away with her beuty…jenn better not attend if she dosent want to do another mag interview or a great guest appearence on “Ms O” about how angie stole her lime light…It’s funny I found out tht her favorite movie was “The champ” and guess who’s father is the star..lol Angie’s and one of brad’s favorite movie’s is “Goodnight Cowboy” and guess who’s dad is the star of that movie..angie’s gosh life is funny :D

• Izzie

Ahh, Eva Longoria was so sweet when she accepted her award. She said that if it wasn’t “for the people” she would never win any awards. She also said that she had an advantage over others, because she has a huge family and they all voted twice. Looked really classy and was just so sweet. Glad she won, for what it’s worth.

• Babe

Shut-Up Says:
    January 9th, 2007 at 10:58 pm

Babe Says:

January 9th, 2007 at 10:54 pm

Please, Please tell me she DID NOT actualy say that!!!
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry. Yes. She did say it.

• jULIA AN &SS

julia, you went to angelina thread & utter hatred & if some people criticize your F*CKING IDOL you are so defensive. GIVE ME A FOOKING BREAK. BY THE WAY I HATE ALL FANISTONS. I WISH THEY ALL DISAPPEAR!

• Babe

one of brad’s favorite movie’s is “Goodnight Cowboy”
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jon Voight was in “Midnight Cowboy” not Goodnight

• http://GPost Team Lara Croft

Let’s see..

Angelina: SAG Award, Oscar, Golden Globe.

Can’t Keep a Man-Iston: People’s Choice Award.

Umm, ok.

• Sue

Shut Up if your not interested in Jen why are you posting so much! Seems to me you can’t take your thoughts off her. also the break up was refering to her and vince as they did the movie together, not her and Brad . The problem is that any time she says something the Brad/Angie worshipers think it was in reference to brad as that’s all they think about!

• http://ax Shut-Up

Babe Says:

January 9th, 2007 at 11:00 pm

I need to see it before I believe it. She can not be that STUPID!!! I mean with the dwinderling fan that she has, this would be a career suacide. The Break-up was all about Vince and to back stab him like this is unbelivable. YOU TUBE Someone please Upload and pronto!!!!

• Man-gee

Wow,the good the bad the UGLY. Now,UGLY is something she knows a lot about.
    Peace~

• AMY IS SO NASTY

she’s still that fugly TV sitcom hag as always! hate her so very bad. i guess her fans was clicking non-stop for her to win this award.

• Babe

She talked about Vaughn but the point is she thanked her fans and then she said that.

“The Ugly” Seriously. I’d hate to believe Janice Minn is right but she does seem obsessed and bitter.

• QQQ

Team Lara Croft Says:

January 9th, 2007 at 11:03 pm
    Let’s see..

Angelina: SAG Award, Oscar, Golden Globe.

Can’t Keep a Man-Iston: People’s Choice Award.

Umm, ok.
    =============================================

Verrrrry funnny.

• sue is a big idiot

sue you go to Brad & Angelina thread so we can go here to. we will make you f*cking miserable life the worst. if you all moron anuston fans stop harassing us they we will stop. anywyas, good luck on your wh*re idol .

• http://ax Shut-Up

SUSIE SUSIE Q> Don’t have a cow, shit one instead you’l feel better.

1. Am just suprise as am sure a lot of people are that she won. I don’t know who she was going against.

2. All I wanted to know is WHAT SHE SAID> LEARN TO READ!! Should I …….T…..Y…P…E… Slower for you? Gees I even said I like her dress.

• Jen’s da Best!!!

U GO GAL!!!!! Jen’s looking awesome. She looks great with the put on weight, extremely healthy, unlike Skeletor with her criss cross highway veins. CONGRATS JEN!!!!! YOU ARE THE PEOPLE’S CHOICE!!!!

• Babe

Halle Barry and Sandra Bullock

• Francine

I’m love AJ and I like Jen when she was on Friends. She looks pregnant but healthy, I wish her and AJ happiness. JA just need to hide for a while and then comes back.

• fugly

Jared… oh Jared… please … be kind… delight us & our senses with beauty & grace… NOT THIS…

• YEAH ME

It looks like Jennifer gain some weight. Maybe because she’s pregnant or she started to eat more now she’s not a golden couple.

• Man-gee

#68 Sue-Oh hell no. The Sue that hangs out on the B/A thread saying and sreaming all kind of nasty,foul,crap. I know your Punk-ss is not complaining. All is fair in words and war. you take your poision and stop crying.
    Peace~

• KrungKrung

don’t like her but loved her dress hehe

• http://ax Shut-Up

Just to make my point across SUSIE Q I meant S#$T a cow. Losing 200 pounds either from you fat ass or your hatefull heart would do you a world of wonder.

• bemba

She’s a joke…a big joke that is.

• Oh look

Sue;

You need to take a chill pill. You seem to go to another thread and bait.

You can dish it out but can’t take it. Good to know. You’re so damn easy.

• Wei

Question inquiring minds wants to know

-wtf is she wearing the engagement ring VV gave her. oh yes.. her usual manipulative way of either trying to get tabloids to write about her or trying to get VV to come crawling back to her.

-she definitely went for a boob job in the past few months. her breast was flat and saggin before like papaya.. I remember she had to flip it backwards when drinking soup. the new perky breast definitely went under the knife.

- all the picture posed with awards are horrendous. she look strange, contorted and totally out of her helms. Wtf.

• Patti

I am so happy for her. She looked great! She looks friendly and healthy. I just love her. And, so do most people, obviously. All the BAMZS fans can kiss her a$$!

• Bitter -bee

Ugly- Let it go Jen,let it go and please erase the word ugly from your vocabulary.

• nut job Jen

Can’t wait to see the hatchet job Janice Min is going to do on her next week! She’s crazy and delusional. Everyone in Hollywood is talking about what a has-been she is. She’ll do anything to get her name in print, including wearing that ring. Ooooh, are she and Vince back together??? Please. Give it up and go away, Jen! Vince was embarassed.

• YEAH ME

Just saw her acceptance speech. Girl sure does mumble a lot.

• Oh look

Patti Says:

January 9th, 2007 at 11:17 pm
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No thanks. Looks like you want to though.

• Babe

——————————————————————————-

Yeah, in some of the pics like the one with Robin Willams you can see the outline of fake breast under her skin

• Amy

Apparently when women gain weight, they can gain boobs as well. And even if she went under the knife (which I highly doubt), what’s it got to do with you? Since when has wanting to feel better about yourself been a bad thing? Unfortunately, not everyone has naturally big boobs, so why should people be deprived of the privelege that genetics has denied them?
    But the finest person in the gallery has got to be LL Cool J. I would eat that man up with a spork, no joke. Fiiiiine as hell!

• petty patti

Your idol can kiss my lovely &ss as well patty. She deserve it. And you can clean the toilet.

• dddddd

Whoa, what the FUG is that expression she’s trying to pull in the headline pic? That is seriously frightening. *shudders* My god what phony ass try hard.

• You are the same SUE at Celebrity Terroist too

Man-gee Says:

January 9th, 2007 at 11:13 pm
    #68 Sue-Oh hell no. The Sue that hangs out on the B/A thread saying and sreaming all kind of nasty,foul,****. I know your Punk-ss is not complaining. All is fair in words and war. you take your poision and stop crying.
    Peace~

=+=+=+=+=+=+

Yep, she is, and the same one at Celebrity Terrorist too spreading her nasty Brad & Angelina hate like butter. She got a helluva lot of nerve.

• YEAH ME

Why is she wearing the ring Vince gave her? Mediawhore.

She mumbles a lot during her speech

• Bitter -bee

# 87 Patti- Believe me,her big ole *ss is hard to miss. Ha-ha-aha.
    Peace~

• Zen

Patti Says:
    January 9th, 2007 at 11:17 pm
    ———
    What do mean she looks friendly? Healthy, yes! yes! yes!
    You are the one happy for her and you just love her, right? so why won’t kiss her a$$..
    I don’t have and don’t want to do anything with her, not at all.

• kris

I thought she looked great, but everyone knows the PCA’s don’t mean much. I think she does too, as she did not seem all that thrilled to be there.