Jennifer Aniston Wins People's Choice

Jennifer Aniston Wins People's Choice

Jennifer Aniston just picked up “Favorite Female Movie Star” at the People’s Choice Awards. Her acceptance speech: “Thank you for loving the ‘Break-Up’. I did.” Nudge, nudge, hint, hint.

Jen continued to tell the audience, “You all have supported me since the days of Friends. Just through all of it — good work, bad work and the ugly. I just thank you for continually inviting me back.”

jennifer aniston peoples choice 01

• Check out a new clip of Ashley Tisdale in Young & Hungry- Just Jared Jr
  • Stevie Nicks is going to be an adviser on The Voice- Huffington Post
  • Andrea Calle shows off her assets at the beach- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 723 » Show All

Sue Says:
*******************
Yes it was one of the top 20 movies, #18 to be exact, it came out 6/2, now here’s whats interesting, Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby, came out in August and was #11, The Departed came out 10/6 and is at #17,Night at the Museum came out 12/22 and is #8. Kind of sad.

Thanx. Sherri now it’s clicking I did watch the Departed.

AHHHH…but isnt she wearing the ENGAGEMENT ring that Vince Vaughn gave her. Makes you wonder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn’t Aniston say something like she thanked the fans who supported her starting with Friends, the good and bad movies and THE UGLY.. Of course the last part the way she said it everyone knew what she was talking about. As soon as she said it Vince Vaughn’s sitting there thinking. I. rest. my. case. Can she really be that stuck in 2004′/2005?

MR Says:

January 9th, 2007 at 10:53 pm

About What? How to squice another 15 minute of fame out of the Barmuda traingle?

Okay, apparently some of us think that the ideal body image of a woman is Nicole Richie and the Olsen twins. A woman doesn’t look completely emaciated and she’s considered a “cow”. Curves should just DIE!
No seriously. Y’all need to stop bringing the Jolie-Pitts into here. They’re a lovely family, and I’m glad that they do great things, but obviously, they don’t have anothing to do with Aniston and vice versa. There’s a Brad and Anglina thread a few topics down that would be suitable for the conversation.

Wow, money can truly buy ANYTHING, even awards.

Thy Name is Chin @ 01/09/2007 at 10:56 pm

She may have won this award, but she’s still a loser.

Her time is up. Say goodbye, Jen.

Goodbye, Jen!

Babe Says:

January 9th, 2007 at 10:54 pm

Please, Please tell me she DID NOT actualy say that!!! Are you serious when is she going to stop. Please God let this be the final nail the coffin for her. If there is any justice this would be it. cross my fingers.

She said, “Thank you for loving the Brea Up because I did”.

Lame

Oh YES she did!

I cant wait till golden globes night when angie walks on the carpet…and everyone forgets who the hell jennifer aniston was..lmao Angie is going to blow everyone away with her beuty…jenn better not attend if she dosent want to do another mag interview or a great guest appearence on “Ms O” about how angie stole her lime light…It’s funny I found out tht her favorite movie was “The champ” and guess who’s father is the star..lol Angie’s and one of brad’s favorite movie’s is “Goodnight Cowboy” and guess who’s dad is the star of that movie..angie’s gosh life is funny :D

Ahh, Eva Longoria was so sweet when she accepted her award. She said that if it wasn’t “for the people” she would never win any awards. She also said that she had an advantage over others, because she has a huge family and they all voted twice. Looked really classy and was just so sweet. Glad she won, for what it’s worth.

Shut-Up Says:
January 9th, 2007 at 10:58 pm

Babe Says:

January 9th, 2007 at 10:54 pm

Please, Please tell me she DID NOT actualy say that!!!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry. Yes. She did say it.

jULIA AN &SS @ 01/09/2007 at 11:02 pm

julia, you went to angelina thread & utter hatred & if some people criticize your F*CKING IDOL you are so defensive. GIVE ME A FOOKING BREAK. BY THE WAY I HATE ALL FANISTONS. I WISH THEY ALL DISAPPEAR!

one of brad’s favorite movie’s is “Goodnight Cowboy”
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jon Voight was in “Midnight Cowboy” not Goodnight

Let’s see..

Angelina: SAG Award, Oscar, Golden Globe.

Can’t Keep a Man-Iston: People’s Choice Award.

Umm, ok.

Shut Up if your not interested in Jen why are you posting so much! Seems to me you can’t take your thoughts off her. also the break up was refering to her and vince as they did the movie together, not her and Brad . The problem is that any time she says something the Brad/Angie worshipers think it was in reference to brad as that’s all they think about!

Babe Says:

January 9th, 2007 at 11:00 pm

I need to see it before I believe it. She can not be that STUPID!!! I mean with the dwinderling fan that she has, this would be a career suacide. The Break-up was all about Vince and to back stab him like this is unbelivable. YOU TUBE Someone please Upload and pronto!!!!

Wow,the good the bad the UGLY. Now,UGLY is something she knows a lot about.
Peace~

AMY IS SO NASTY @ 01/09/2007 at 11:06 pm

she’s still that fugly TV sitcom hag as always! hate her so very bad. i guess her fans was clicking non-stop for her to win this award.

She talked about Vaughn but the point is she thanked her fans and then she said that.

“The Ugly” Seriously. I’d hate to believe Janice Minn is right but she does seem obsessed and bitter.

Team Lara Croft Says:

January 9th, 2007 at 11:03 pm
Let’s see..

Angelina: SAG Award, Oscar, Golden Globe.

Can’t Keep a Man-Iston: People’s Choice Award.

Umm, ok.
=============================================

Verrrrry funnny.

sue is a big idiot @ 01/09/2007 at 11:09 pm

sue you go to Brad & Angelina thread so we can go here to. we will make you f*cking miserable life the worst. if you all moron anuston fans stop harassing us they we will stop. anywyas, good luck on your wh*re idol .

SUSIE SUSIE Q> Don’t have a cow, **** one instead you’l feel better.

1. Am just suprise as am sure a lot of people are that she won. I don’t know who she was going against.

2. All I wanted to know is WHAT SHE SAID> LEARN TO READ!! Should I …….T…..Y…P…E… Slower for you? Gees I even said I like her dress.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 723 » Show All