Jennifer Aniston Wins People's Choice

Jennifer Aniston Wins People's Choice

Jennifer Aniston just picked up “Favorite Female Movie Star” at the People’s Choice Awards. Her acceptance speech: “Thank you for loving the ‘Break-Up’. I did.” Nudge, nudge, hint, hint.

Jen continued to tell the audience, “You all have supported me since the days of Friends. Just through all of it — good work, bad work and the ugly. I just thank you for continually inviting me back.”

Just Jared on Facebook

• David Foster spotted on date with new woman - Radar
  • Cara Delevingne pulled a prank on the squad - Lainey Gossip
  • Conservatives are attacking Bradley Cooper - The Hollywood Reporter
  • http://ax Shut-Up

Patti Says:

January 9th, 2007 at 11:17 pm

We tried Honey, but she keeps giving us her face to pucker up to.

I really did not come her to hate on her I was lurking and i wanted to know what she said. Then Susie Q but in her 2 cents. i understand, not knowing how to read and all. I forgive you SUESIE Q. FRIENDS?

• hunnybunny

She’s definitely put on a few lbs, but I actually think it looks good on her. Vince won for best male movie star against Damon and Pitt.

If she is the fave, why don’t her fans actually GO to her movies? Sometimes I think that democracy is overrated.

• petty patti

darn, I dunno I lose giving respect when it comes to Maniston & her beloved fans. She just gets into my nerves & her fans are the worst! Scum

• COLDER HARDER MATH

Bamzers if this p***** you off…wait ’til Jared tells you that Vince Vaughan was given the leading man honor by THE PEOPLE. Brad was also a nominee. I think some of you are just upset by getting confirmation of what many have tried to tell you about public opinion.

• nut job Jen

Patti Says:

January 9th, 2007 at 11:17 pm
    I am so happy for her. She looked great! She looks friendly and healthy. I just love her. And, so do most people, obviously. All the BAMZS fans can kiss her a$$!
    ____________________________________

The People’s Choice Awards do not reflect most people. As for anyone kissing her posterior, well, as big as it is getting, that should be easy. You pudgy Jen hens can really adore and idolize her now that she is truly becoming one of you.

• Oh look

She’s got to do something. Since, next Monday the real awards begin and she’s not invited to the party. So, she wears the ring in hopes to get herself some ink. So, transparent.

She certainly can’t compete with REAL movie stars as, she’s not considered one in the industry.

Again, glad to know she was able to get a job of the breastal kind.

• http://ax Shut-Up

Babe Says:

January 9th, 2007 at 11:10 pm
    Halle Barry and Sandra Bullock

THERE I rest my case. Why the hell did she win… Come on people Sandra? Halle? I don’t know alot about Sandra but commmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmme on and Halle? OSCAR? WTF

• Billy Bob

#97 YEAH ME

Wearing a ring thats been given to her seems to be one big issue with you but apparently, sleeping with other women’s men aint no problem . What sick morals you have.

• Babe
  • Patti do not be fooled.

Patti Says:

January 9th, 2007 at 11:17 pm

=+=+=

You do realize she did not just win even a GG let alone a Oscar. She won a award that pitted her against Halle Berry and I cant even think of the other actress. She won a award that is based on how well people know how to erase the cookies from a PC and vote again over a period of months. She won a award because 22yr old white girls who like her hair voted along with 37yr old women who found themselves divorced like her. She did not win for acting and she didn’t even win for being a faovorite personality. She won because people felt sorry for her ass.

• Jennifer rules

She looks great! Now we can tell you haters (whorelina fans) to get the fuucckk out of the blog the way you tell us to when we bash that whoooreeee! GO JEN!

• http://ax Shut-Up

By the way Thanks BABE for the info.

VInce, get down on your knees and thank God that you saw the light.

• Babe

#
    104
    COLDER HARDER MATH Says:
    January 9th, 2007 at 11:24 pm

==================================================

You do know don’t you that the People Choice Awards are the equivilent of Teen Beat readers voting? They’re a joke in the industry and an excuse to get dressed up and have a party

• Amy

nut job Jen Says:
    January 9th, 2007 at 11:25 pm
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++

Oh, come on, don’t generalize her fans into one category. I wouldn’t consider myself exactly a fan, as the only movie I’ve seen of hers is “The Break Up” and I’d never “kiss her ass”, but judging all her fans through the actions of a few is a bit inaccurate, don’t cha think? I like Jen and the Jolie-Pitts, and I’ve never posted any hateful spam on BAMZS threads. I’m very sorry that you think all Aniston fans are BAMZS haters and fat. Sorry to disappoint, but I’m not fat either. Unless 112 lbs and 5′ 5″ is consider being a lard-ass.

• Oh look

104
    COLDER HARDER MATH Says:
    January 9th, 2007 at 11:24 pm

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What that people don’t like Matt Damon?

• Hi

Cool it everyone.
    Jen is a natural beauty

;)

• http://ax Shut-Up

SUSIE, SUSIE, SUSIE Q……OH SUSIE My SUSIE Q………………….

Come one Sue I have stuff to do. If you want to finish this discussion am waiting. Or is it finished? Are we friends now. Long Live MANISTON ooooooooooooo sorry that came out of no where.

• justfine

“THE PEOPLE’S CHOICE” goes to beautiful Miss Jennifer. She looks fantabulous, healthy and damn lucky to hang with LL!!! Much love Jen.

• Jennifer rules

She’s got a nice glow, i hope she’s pregnant. She would be a great strong single mom and she wouldn’t have to steal someone’s man to give her orphan a father.

• Jules

Jared…she looks absolutely CRAZY in that first picture with the PC award. That scared me so bad, I will probably have nightmares. When did she get this scary?

• Jennifer rules YOU NEED TO CHILL!

111
    Jennifer rules Says:

January 9th, 2007 at 11:31 pm

=+=+=+=+

Grow the hell up ok? Both sides of this silliness needs to chill. Just because everybody dont love Jennier does not mean they a Angelina fan and that goes both ways! Shit, it’s stupid. Why you name calling? does that make you better? Hell no it don’t, and in fact it makes you just the same as idiots calling Jennifer out of her name.

• Oh look

Jennifer rules;

You do know that once any child is adopted, that they’re no longer considered orphans right? When you take a dig, let’s not look ignorant while doing so. Loses the bite you’re going for.

• Is This Is A Joke?

New boobs, but same old pittiful (of pitt less) Chinny Chin Chin. I see her pr machine was right by her side tonight. Hopefully, we will just have to endure a couple of days of ink about her belly, boobs, ring, and then all that will be history when the First Couple of Our Hearts take the red carpet for the GG. Oh yeah.

• Mumbles

#114 Babe-Eqivalent to the teen beat votes. Ah hahahahaha. Oh goodness that’s funny.

• http://ax Shut-Up

119
    Jennifer rules Says:

January 9th, 2007 at 11:38 pm

LOL This is it? This is all you got. She does not waht kids for F sake!!!! Great Strong mother my ass……..LOL Come up with something better, something with a little more imaginative.

• Zen

108
    Billy Bob Says:
    January 9th, 2007 at 11:30 pm
    #97 YEAH ME
    ——
    You are spreading some news there, buddy!

• Mumbles

Is she really wearing her old engagement ring that Vince gave her?She has alot of low class.

• Lily

Jennifer rules Says:
    January 9th, 2007 at 11:38 pm

_______________________________________________________________

Jen would be a bad mom even with a man. As for Angelina, she didn’t steal Brad. the poor guy needed a real woman and when he met Angie he met someone who was the opposite of Jen: STUNNING, loving caring, etc

And to call Maddox, Angelina’s SON, her “orphan” is just mean IMO

• COLDER HARDER MATH

115
    Oh look Says:

January 9th, 2007 at 11:35 pm
    104
    COLDER HARDER MATH Says:
    January 9th, 2007 at 11:24 pm

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What that people don’t like Matt Damon?

——-

No. Just that more of them like Vince Vaughan better than Matt or Brad. Snark all you like, the people’s choice and the sag awards would mean a lot to me if that was the business I was in. Night all.

• http://GPost Team Lara Croft

106
    Oh look Says:
    January 9th, 2007 at 11:27 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I am on the floor, rolling in laugher.

Hey, do you think Judi Dench has ever won a coveted People’s Choice? Or Katherine Hepburn in the past?

I mean it is so prestigious what with TV sitcom actresses getting Female of the Year and all.

My only complaint, why didn’t Buffy the Vampire Slayer get Female of the Year? Not fair.

• ( | )

she’s been in a movie worth seeing? which one?

• renatta

Love, love, love Jennifer Aniston. The public has spoken, she is their favorite. Critics and Brangelina lovers may not like her movies, but, those of us who enjoy her subtleties on screen love her work. Brangelina on the other hand, their acting is like being pounded over the head with a big stick, no nuance, just hard, stiff, pretentious, same character in every movie acting.
    She looks fantastic, looks like she ate some good food over the holidays. Mexican food and liquor is good stuff. Jennifer will outlast a lot of people in hollywood. She’s only just beginning to show people what she can do.

• Jennifer rules YOU NEED TO CHILL!

119
    Jennifer rules Says:

January 9th, 2007 at 11:38 pm

=+=+=

Ok I take it back. I tried to speak sense to you but you a delousional sick ticket. You suck, and your words say you got bigit and probably racist views which I find is not out of the norm where a whole lot of Jennifer A’s fans is concerned. She do rep All American Girl, and that would not be Jennifer Hudson with that title.

• Is This Is A Joke?

That is one ugly ring for one fugly hag….no wonder Vince stayed in London.

She is so done, it is pathetic. She looked like she was trying to look like Lucille Ball, with her facial expressions. Poor pathetic Chin…..

She had it all, but didn’t know what she had until it was gone. Now Brad is long gone with a new, more meaningful love and raising children that are his whole world.

But, Chin gets to go home with her Pity Award. Sad, sad, sad case for sure. But I am sure as heck glad that Brad has the life he always dreamed of.

If Chin can keep the triangle alive, so can I. What a loser she is.

• holy crap, what the hell?

*Still laughing hysterically at this: http://media.justjared.com/2007/01/jennifer_aniston_peoples_choice/jennifer-aniston-peoples-choice-14.jpg*

The “People’s” choice awards are a joke. It’s a sorry ass ego stroking popularity contest, NOT based on talent or quality, or even box office clout. It’s just a bullS*** award, where low self esteem losers like Jen can say to themselves, “THE PEOPLE REALLY LIKE ME! THEY DO! THEY REALLY LIKE ME!” Hence the multiple categories like favorite leading lady, favorite female star, favorite leading actress, BLAblablabla. When you have that many categories in the end it all means nothing. I freaking love how all the Jen fans are rejoicing her win in this virtually illigitimate award. LOL. You KNOW the people who show up are there to pimp themselves or just have nothing better to do.

• Oh look

What’s the matter Colder Harder Math;

Can dish it out, but can’t take it. I love it.

And reneta, yeah, Aniston’s acting is so subtle that she never gets nominated for her movie work because the industry thinks she belongs on tv.

She looks like she’s been eating and drinking which isn’t good, she’s too old to be just starting to show what she’s got. She’s been in this business for 13 years. The industry knows what she’s capable of and they’re not buying it.

• Lily

Is This Is A Joke? Says:
    January 9th, 2007 at 11:52 pm

That is one ugly ring for one fugly hag….no wonder Vince stayed in London.

If Chin can keep the triangle alive, so can I. What a loser she is.
    __________________________

hahah bravo, that was a great post!!!

and she really does look so blech I cant even bear to look at the pics :P

• Lucrecia

Jules Says:

January 9th, 2007 at 11:40 pm

I couldn´t agree more…What is with that face?. Is probably the worst picture of her that I ever saw…

• http://ax Shut-Up

132
    renatta Says:

January 9th, 2007 at 11:48 pm

____________________________________________________________________

Now repeat that 20 times and really belive it this time around, O.K.

• Maddy

She looks happy :)
    Love a person with a good sense of humor, they are so much nicer.
    I’m glad for her, congratulations Jen!

• kitty

Fucking love that dress. Really love that dress. And shoes. Her hair is in need of a trim.

• http://GPost Team Lara Croft

Who got favorite kiss on screen?

Or favorite pity party?

How about favorite underwear free paps shot?

Oscars really need better categories then they can really attract a higher caliber of actresses.

Judi Dench should host People’s Choice Award next year along with Sir Ian McKellen.

• Meg

All you Brangelina freaks – what happened to Pittster? Imagine letting Vince Vaughn beat him out for Leading Man. I loved it.

• kidi

Colder Harder Math:

__________________

Don’t lump this BS award in the the SAGS. That’s a REAL award.

If the “people” choose X, why do none of them see her movies? Oh yeah, that little detail.

• Renatta are you for real?!

132
    renatta Says:

January 9th, 2007 at 11:48 pm

133

===============

I repeat “are you for real?!” Bless your little Jennifer loving heart. She need people like you something bad! “She’s only just beginning to show people what she can do.” Huh? What clock and calender do YOU use? Miss Jen ain’t just fell off the Hollywood or bust bus! She done. Stick a fork in that tight tan ass and turn it over cuz it’s OVAH! She had Friends 10yrs She made 6 movies in a row POST BRad that all bombed but one, and only reason that one didnt is she and VV fooled your ass into showing up. She might got another tv turn up her sleeve but far as the bigscreen? she through, fini, caputo. She aint even just begun to show nothing but
    a new trick she taught Dolly.

• Lily

————

Brad was too busy getting ready for the Golden Globes, which actually matter :)

• sandy

Jennifer Aniston is a great actress. Some of hollywoods best actors came from TV. I love watching this woman act. From friends to now. She has a long future in hollywood.
    Reminders, she is no longer married to Brad. She went on with her life, lets all do the same. She does not look like a woman pining for an ex. Jennifer is a woman of substance, read her interviews, you see a thinker, not a hollywood fluff ball. She doesn’t come across as someone who thinks their smarter and more informed about the world than others. I wouldn’t be suprised to see this woman one day being a great director. She looks absolutely beautiful, always wears such beautiful colors; california girl. We all know that these stars have personal trainers, they can lose 5 pounds easily, its their job.
    Jennifer is happy with her life. Brad and Angelina are happy with their lives. Can we end this nonesense, why are we the public still arguing over this old, legally ended relationship. ITS OVER LEAVE IT ALONE, BE HAPPY FOR ALL OF THEM.

• Touche Lily, Touche!

146
    Lily Says:

January 10th, 2007 at 12:05 am
    ————

Brad was too busy getting ready for the Golden Globes, which actually matter

==============================

BAWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

• Oh look

Meg Says:

January 10th, 2007 at 12:03 am
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Oh, bless you cause that’s all you got. Yeah, Vaughn, is Vaughn nominated for any real awards this year, solo or ensemble? What? No?

And when the ratings come out tomorrow on this show, it will show that the people really don’t care.

But, you enjoy it Meg. Now, go hump Vaughn’s leg.

• Lucrecia

Once I used to like JA, but that was yeaaaaaaaaarssssss agooooooo. She can´t act, she can only do comedy and she is not a movie star!

VV looked horrible in the pics someone posted here….