Jennifer Aniston Wins People's Choice

Jennifer Aniston Wins People's Choice

Jennifer Aniston just picked up “Favorite Female Movie Star” at the People’s Choice Awards. Her acceptance speech: “Thank you for loving the ‘Break-Up’. I did.” Nudge, nudge, hint, hint.

Jen continued to tell the audience, “You all have supported me since the days of Friends. Just through all of it — good work, bad work and the ugly. I just thank you for continually inviting me back.”

jennifer aniston peoples choice 01
jennifer aniston peoples choice 14
jennifer aniston peoples choice 15
jennifer aniston peoples choice 16

Posted to: Jennifer Aniston

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 723 » Show All
Jen's da Best!!! @ 01/09/2007 at 11:10 pm

U GO GAL!!!!! Jen’s looking awesome. She looks great with the put on weight, extremely healthy, unlike Skeletor with her criss cross highway veins. CONGRATS JEN!!!!! YOU ARE THE PEOPLE’S CHOICE!!!!

Halle Barry and Sandra Bullock

I’m love AJ and I like Jen when she was on Friends. She looks pregnant but healthy, I wish her and AJ happiness. JA just need to hide for a while and then comes back.

Jared… oh Jared… please … be kind… delight us & our senses with beauty & grace… NOT THIS…

It looks like Jennifer gain some weight. Maybe because she’s pregnant or she started to eat more now she’s not a golden couple.

#68 Sue-Oh hell no. The Sue that hangs out on the B/A thread saying and sreaming all kind of nasty,foul,crap. I know your Punk-ss is not complaining. All is fair in words and war. you take your poision and stop crying.
Peace~

KrungKrung @ 01/09/2007 at 11:13 pm

don’t like her but loved her dress hehe

Just to make my point across SUSIE Q I meant S#$T a cow. Losing 200 pounds either from you fat ass or your hatefull heart would do you a world of wonder.

She’s a joke…a big joke that is.

Sue;

You need to take a chill pill. You seem to go to another thread and bait.

You can dish it out but can’t take it. Good to know. You’re so damn easy.

Question inquiring minds wants to know

-wtf is she wearing the engagement ring VV gave her. oh yes.. her usual manipulative way of either trying to get tabloids to write about her or trying to get VV to come crawling back to her.

-she definitely went for a boob job in the past few months. her breast was flat and saggin before like papaya.. I remember she had to flip it backwards when drinking soup. the new perky breast definitely went under the knife.

- all the picture posed with awards are horrendous. she look strange, contorted and totally out of her helms. Wtf.

I am so happy for her. She looked great! She looks friendly and healthy. I just love her. And, so do most people, obviously. All the BAMZS fans can kiss her a$$!

Bitter -bee @ 01/09/2007 at 11:17 pm

Ugly- Let it go Jen,let it go and please erase the word ugly from your vocabulary.

nut job Jen @ 01/09/2007 at 11:18 pm

Can’t wait to see the hatchet job Janice Min is going to do on her next week! She’s crazy and delusional. Everyone in Hollywood is talking about what a has-been she is. She’ll do anything to get her name in print, including wearing that ring. Ooooh, are she and Vince back together??? Please. Give it up and go away, Jen! Vince was embarassed.

Just saw her acceptance speech. Girl sure does mumble a lot.

Patti Says:

January 9th, 2007 at 11:17 pm
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No thanks. Looks like you want to though.

——————————————————————————-

Yeah, in some of the pics like the one with Robin Willams you can see the outline of fake breast under her skin

Apparently when women gain weight, they can gain boobs as well. And even if she went under the knife (which I highly doubt), what’s it got to do with you? Since when has wanting to feel better about yourself been a bad thing? Unfortunately, not everyone has naturally big boobs, so why should people be deprived of the privelege that genetics has denied them?
But the finest person in the gallery has got to be LL Cool J. I would eat that man up with a spork, no joke. Fiiiiine as hell!

petty patti @ 01/09/2007 at 11:20 pm

Your idol can kiss my lovely &ss as well patty. She deserve it. And you can clean the toilet.

Whoa, what the FUG is that expression she’s trying to pull in the headline pic? That is seriously frightening. *shudders* My god what phony ass try hard.

You are the same SUE at Celebr @ 01/09/2007 at 11:21 pm

Man-gee Says:

January 9th, 2007 at 11:13 pm
#68 Sue-Oh hell no. The Sue that hangs out on the B/A thread saying and sreaming all kind of nasty,foul,****. I know your Punk-ss is not complaining. All is fair in words and war. you take your poision and stop crying.
Peace~

=+=+=+=+=+=+

Yep, she is, and the same one at Celebrity Terrorist too spreading her nasty Brad & Angelina hate like butter. She got a helluva lot of nerve.

Why is she wearing the ring Vince gave her? Mediawhore.

She mumbles a lot during her speech

Bitter -bee @ 01/09/2007 at 11:22 pm

# 87 Patti- Believe me,her big ole *ss is hard to miss. Ha-ha-aha.
Peace~

Patti Says:
January 9th, 2007 at 11:17 pm
———
What do mean she looks friendly? Healthy, yes! yes! yes!
You are the one happy for her and you just love her, right? so why won’t kiss her a$$..
I don’t have and don’t want to do anything with her, not at all.

I thought she looked great, but everyone knows the PCA’s don’t mean much. I think she does too, as she did not seem all that thrilled to be there.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 723 » Show All