Jennifer Aniston Wins People's Choice

Jennifer Aniston Wins People's Choice

Jennifer Aniston just picked up “Favorite Female Movie Star” at the People’s Choice Awards. Her acceptance speech: “Thank you for loving the ‘Break-Up’. I did.” Nudge, nudge, hint, hint.

Jen continued to tell the audience, “You all have supported me since the days of Friends. Just through all of it — good work, bad work and the ugly. I just thank you for continually inviting me back.”

jennifer aniston peoples choice 01

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 823 » Show All

Patti Says:

January 9th, 2007 at 11:17 pm

We tried Honey, but she keeps giving us her face to pucker up to.

I really did not come her to hate on her I was lurking and i wanted to know what she said. Then Susie Q but in her 2 cents. i understand, not knowing how to read and all. I forgive you SUESIE Q. FRIENDS?

hunnybunny @ 01/09/2007 at 11:23 pm

She’s definitely put on a few lbs, but I actually think it looks good on her. Vince won for best male movie star against Damon and Pitt.

If she is the fave, why don’t her fans actually GO to her movies? Sometimes I think that democracy is overrated.

petty patti @ 01/09/2007 at 11:24 pm

darn, I dunno I lose giving respect when it comes to Maniston & her beloved fans. She just gets into my nerves & her fans are the worst! Scum

COLDER HARDER MATH @ 01/09/2007 at 11:24 pm

Bamzers if this p***** you off…wait ’til Jared tells you that Vince Vaughan was given the leading man honor by THE PEOPLE. Brad was also a nominee. I think some of you are just upset by getting confirmation of what many have tried to tell you about public opinion.

nut job Jen @ 01/09/2007 at 11:25 pm

Patti Says:

January 9th, 2007 at 11:17 pm
I am so happy for her. She looked great! She looks friendly and healthy. I just love her. And, so do most people, obviously. All the BAMZS fans can kiss her a$$!
____________________________________

The People’s Choice Awards do not reflect most people. As for anyone kissing her posterior, well, as big as it is getting, that should be easy. You pudgy Jen hens can really adore and idolize her now that she is truly becoming one of you.

She’s got to do something. Since, next Monday the real awards begin and she’s not invited to the party. So, she wears the ring in hopes to get herself some ink. So, transparent.

She certainly can’t compete with REAL movie stars as, she’s not considered one in the industry.

Again, glad to know she was able to get a job of the breastal kind.

Babe Says:

January 9th, 2007 at 11:10 pm
Halle Barry and Sandra Bullock

THERE I rest my case. Why the hell did she win… Come on people Sandra? Halle? I don’t know alot about Sandra but commmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmme on and Halle? OSCAR? WTF

#97 YEAH ME

Wearing a ring thats been given to her seems to be one big issue with you but apparently, sleeping with other women’s men aint no problem . What sick morals you have.

Patti do not be fooled. @ 01/09/2007 at 11:30 pm

Patti Says:

January 9th, 2007 at 11:17 pm

=+=+=

You do realize she did not just win even a GG let alone a Oscar. She won a award that pitted her against Halle Berry and I cant even think of the other actress. She won a award that is based on how well people know how to erase the cookies from a PC and vote again over a period of months. She won a award because 22yr old white girls who like her hair voted along with 37yr old women who found themselves divorced like her. She did not win for acting and she didn’t even win for being a faovorite personality. She won because people felt sorry for her ass.

Jennifer rules @ 01/09/2007 at 11:31 pm

She looks great! Now we can tell you haters (whorelina fans) to get the fuucckk out of the blog the way you tell us to when we bash that whoooreeee! GO JEN!

By the way Thanks BABE for the info.

VInce, get down on your knees and thank God that you saw the light.

#
104
COLDER HARDER MATH Says:
January 9th, 2007 at 11:24 pm

==================================================

You do know don’t you that the People Choice Awards are the equivilent of Teen Beat readers voting? They’re a joke in the industry and an excuse to get dressed up and have a party

nut job Jen Says:
January 9th, 2007 at 11:25 pm
++++++++++++++++++++++++

Oh, come on, don’t generalize her fans into one category. I wouldn’t consider myself exactly a fan, as the only movie I’ve seen of hers is “The Break Up” and I’d never “kiss her ass”, but judging all her fans through the actions of a few is a bit inaccurate, don’t cha think? I like Jen and the Jolie-Pitts, and I’ve never posted any hateful spam on BAMZS threads. I’m very sorry that you think all Aniston fans are BAMZS haters and fat. Sorry to disappoint, but I’m not fat either. Unless 112 lbs and 5′ 5″ is consider being a lard-ass.

104
COLDER HARDER MATH Says:
January 9th, 2007 at 11:24 pm

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What that people don’t like Matt Damon?

SUSIE, SUSIE, SUSIE Q……OH SUSIE My SUSIE Q………………….

Come one Sue I have stuff to do. If you want to finish this discussion am waiting. Or is it finished? Are we friends now. Long Live MANISTON ooooooooooooo sorry that came out of no where.

“THE PEOPLE’S CHOICE” goes to beautiful Miss Jennifer. She looks fantabulous, healthy and damn lucky to hang with LL!!! Much love Jen.

Jennifer rules @ 01/09/2007 at 11:38 pm

She’s got a nice glow, i hope she’s pregnant. She would be a great strong single mom and she wouldn’t have to steal someone’s man to give her orphan a father.

Jared…she looks absolutely CRAZY in that first picture with the PC award. That scared me so bad, I will probably have nightmares. When did she get this scary?

Jennifer rules YOU NEED TO CHI @ 01/09/2007 at 11:42 pm

111
Jennifer rules Says:

January 9th, 2007 at 11:31 pm

=+=+=+=+

Grow the hell up ok? Both sides of this silliness needs to chill. Just because everybody dont love Jennier does not mean they a Angelina fan and that goes both ways! ****, it’s stupid. Why you name calling? does that make you better? Hell no it don’t, and in fact it makes you just the same as idiots calling Jennifer out of her name.

Jennifer rules;

You do know that once any child is adopted, that they’re no longer considered orphans right? When you take a dig, let’s not look ignorant while doing so. Loses the bite you’re going for.

Is This Is A Joke? @ 01/09/2007 at 11:43 pm

New boobs, but same old pittiful (of pitt less) Chinny Chin Chin. I see her pr machine was right by her side tonight. Hopefully, we will just have to endure a couple of days of ink about her belly, boobs, ring, and then all that will be history when the First Couple of Our Hearts take the red carpet for the GG. Oh yeah.

#114 Babe-Eqivalent to the teen beat votes. Ah hahahahaha. Oh goodness that’s funny.

119
Jennifer rules Says:

January 9th, 2007 at 11:38 pm

LOL This is it? This is all you got. She does not waht kids for F sake!!!! Great Strong mother my ass……..LOL Come up with something better, something with a little more imaginative.

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 823 » Show All