Jennifer Aniston Wins People's Choice

Jennifer Aniston Wins People's Choice

Jennifer Aniston just picked up “Favorite Female Movie Star” at the People’s Choice Awards. Her acceptance speech: “Thank you for loving the ‘Break-Up’. I did.” Nudge, nudge, hint, hint.

Jen continued to tell the audience, “You all have supported me since the days of Friends. Just through all of it — good work, bad work and the ugly. I just thank you for continually inviting me back.”

jennifer aniston peoples choice 01

Posted to: Jennifer Aniston

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1023 » Show All

132
renatta Says:

LOL
Ohhhh renatta don’t play with the big boys, your just going to get burn.

Jennifer rules @ 01/10/2007 at 12:12 am

135
holy crap, what the hell? Says:

January 9th, 2007 at 11:54 pm
*Still laughing hysterically at this: http://media.justjared.com/2007/01/jennifer_aniston_peoples_choice/jennifer-aniston-peoples-choice-14.jpg*

The “People’s” choice awards are a joke. It’s a sorry ass ego stroking popularity contest, NOT based on talent or quality, or even box office clout. It’s just a bullS*** award, where low self esteem losers like Jen can say to themselves, “THE PEOPLE REALLY LIKE ME! THEY DO! THEY REALLY LIKE ME!” Hence the multiple categories like favorite leading lady, favorite female star, favorite leading actress, BLAblablabla. When you have that many categories in the end it all means nothing. I freaking love how all the Jen fans are rejoicing her win in this virtually illigitimate award. LOL. You KNOW the people who show up are there to pimp themselves or just have nothing better to do.

*********************************************************************
You assssssssssssssss! So, this is a bullshitt award? Then why are all you whorelina fans always ensuring that you vote for the whoorre on those stupid polls which would then be even less meaningful. The people’s opinion does count. Moron!

131
Team Lara Croft Says:

January 9th, 2007 at 11:47 pm
106
Oh look Says:
January 9th, 2007 at 11:27 pm

She’s got to do something. Since, next Monday the real awards begin and she’s not invited to the party.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I am on the floor, rolling in laugher.

Hey, do you think Judi Dench has ever won a coveted People’s Choice? Or Katherine Hepburn in the past?

I mean it is so prestigious what with TV sitcom actresses getting Female of the Year and all.

My only complaint, why didn’t Buffy the Vampire Slayer get Female of the Year? Not fair.
———–

LOL. Favorite female of the year. What the heck does that even mean? I’m sure Jen can go home and pat herself on the back for a job well done in….and I’m drawing a blank.

Sandy, I'm speechless @ 01/10/2007 at 12:12 am

147
sandy Says:

January 10th, 2007 at 12:08 am
Jennifer Aniston is a great actress. Some of hollywoods best actors came from TV. I love watching this woman act. From friends to now. She has a long future in hollywood.
Reminders, she is no longer married to Brad. She went on with her life, lets all do the same. She does not look like a woman pining for an ex. Jennifer is a woman of substance, read her interviews, you see a thinker, not a hollywood fluff ball. She doesn’t come across as someone who thinks their smarter and more informed about the world than others. I wouldn’t be suprised to see this woman one day being a great director

++++

and not in a good way.

Meg Says:

January 10th, 2007 at 12:03 am
All you Brangelina freaks – what happened to Pittster? Imagine letting Vince Vaughn beat him out for Leading Man. I loved it.

=====================================

MUHAHAHAHAHA!! And Imagine Vince Vaughn leaving Jennifer’s orange ass just like Brad. They both left. I love it!

B!tch was attacking Brad and now she’s attacking Vince. She’s a complete psycho. You do realize that both Brad and Vince dumped her ass, don’t you?

no worries @ 01/10/2007 at 12:14 am

143
Meg Says:

January 10th, 2007 at 12:03 am

Brad could careless about this award. He won it last year and did not attend the evert. Did not sent a tape. You will see Brad at the real awards. Don’t worry about him. He is working. Worrying about Jennifer. Still no jobs.

152
Jennifer rules Says:

++++++++++++++++++

That’s right Jennifer rules. You stomp your feet. This award does matter! It really does! It does too! It so does!

152
Jennifer rules Says:

January 10th, 2007 at 12:12 am
135
holy ****, what the hell? Says:

January 9th, 2007 at 11:54 pm

*********************************************************************

_________________________________________________________________

and how would you know we all voted for her. Ooohh yes your were there too pushing the button over and over again to vote for Jennifer. Idiot! LOL over and over again at you YES I said at you NOT WITH you. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO IDOIT!

Jennifer looks fab! Congrats to her. All you haters need to get a life.

…… those of us who enjoy her subtleties on screen love her work.

___________________

Yes, her: 1) furrowed brow (indicating thought, pain, hurt, dismay, anger. angst)

and her: 2) coy half-smile (indicating joy, lust, happiness, come-hither-ness, enlightenment, playfulness, or contentment, depending on whether or not it is accompanied by a hair-flip)

are quite subtle. I can’t think of any other expressions though.

OK I am watching her get the award right now. Eww.. LA Time

To: 136 and 139, why do you guys hate Aniston so much?. She must have done something really awful to you. Your hate seems so personal. We the public love her, regardless of who doesn’t , SHE GOT THE AWARD. As for being too old for hollywood, honey look around hollywood, regardless of your age, if you’re good at what you do you will last. As long as the public will pay to see your movies, you’ll continue to get jobs. Hollywood runs on money. She’ll continue to get work.
Breathe in slowly both of you and breathe out slowly. This type of hate is not good for you. Don’t you think you’re taking this a little too seriously. IS THIS BRAD AND ANGELINA?.

159
Rox Says:

January 10th, 2007 at 12:16 am
Jennifer looks fab! Congrats to her. All you haters need to get a life.

160
kidi Says:

January 10th, 2007 at 12:16 am
…… those of us who enjoy her subtleties on screen love her work.

___________________

are quite subtle. I can’t think of any other expressions though.
____

Let’s not forget flipping her honey, golden hair ou of her face. I LOVE that techic. She’s a screen goddess.

Jennifer rules YOU NEED TO CHI @ 01/10/2007 at 12:20 am

152
Jennifer rules Says:

January 10th, 2007 at 12:12 am
135
holy ****, what the hell? Says:

January 9th, 2007 at 11:54 pm

*********************************************************************

Uh, Jennifer, you just make yourself look more stupid by the post. Not one mention of Angelina in the post you responded to, not one, and so why you wanna act like it’s impossible for somebody to not be a fan of Jen A just because of Jen A? You lost your marbles for real thinking that she cant be at the top of somebodys list just because they never clicked for them. You need to get a grip and fast.

I´m so tired of the “poor Jennifer” thing. She is almost 40 years old, thousands of women -just like her- are divorced (with kids, and less money than her) and they move on with their lifes. Can´t she do that too????!!!!!

sandy Says:

January 10th, 2007 at 12:08 am
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I totally agree with you Sandy. They’re all people who live their lives and probably don’t read anything of the crap posted on gossip boards. While I don’t hate Brad, Angelina, or Jennifer, it’s the fans that get on my nerves. I think the way that the fans act have distorted the way that people actually percieve them. I think if you stripped away all the blasphemy that fans throw (ie: Angelina’s a “homewrecking *****”, Brad’s a “whipped dog”, Jen’s a “heartless liar/publicity *****” (keep in mind these are based on observations of posters, not my opinions)), and just judge the celebrities as themselves, you would be considerably less annoyed of them.

Ok, here goes my report:

First of all her hair is al messy adn needs a good brush.

She of course says ” Thanks for loving the Break-Up – I know I did” and of course the crowd goes wild …cause who does not like yet ANOTHER reference to Brad Pitt???

Then she says “thanks for putting up with the good the bad and the ugly”.

I seriously am on the floor laughing. This is a joke! How long can one woman ride her divorce from her stunning ex husband?

Wow! This is pure comedy.

Female Movie Star of The Year??????????

So let’s see: NOT Helen Mirren. NOT Kate Winslet. NOT Keir Knightley. NOT Cate Blanchett. NO FOLKS>

Jennifer “Rumaor Has It and Derailed” Aniston gets this. DO people believe this publicist infested crap?

I just turned off the channel.

I’ll wait for SAG Awards where people with true sense of craft get honored.

I CANNOT believe that she implied her break-up from Brad in her acceptance speech’s first words, and also mentioned “being supported” through “the ugly”.

SHE is the one who does not let her past die, and today, two years later, in public, on TV, she proved it big time. She is nothing that a pitywh*re, still riding Brad’s coat tails.

162
renatta Says:

January 10th, 2007 at 12:19 am

_______

I don’t hate her….too much energy to do so. I just don’t think she can act. I don’t think she deserve this award. Female Actress of the Year? For What? IMO It should have went to Sandra, she did a really good job in the Lake House.

I have not seen the show, but I beleive someon n this board said that the audience was surprise that she won. if that is true what does that tell you about her, about how her colligues view her? it’s o.k to like her but don’t tell me that she deserves this award.

Sorry for all my Type-O’s. Was writing fast as I was watching Can’t Keep A Man-Iston further bury her career by accepting a non-deserving joke of an award.

Yes, we vote for Angie on various polls – it’s fun. But accepting an award you don’t deserve on national television is a joke for any actress who takes herself seriously.

Johny Depp accepted his award because it is warranted – his box office numbers prove he is Male Movie Star Favorite.

But how does Chin’s movie flops warrant this?

Who votes for these Awards? Have any of you been approached to vote, btw?

I think Stephen Huvane votes for these awards – at least Chin’s.

And last but not least, I love the way she shook the fans’ hands as she was getting on stage as if she thought the y had the “cooties”. Not a real hand shake – more like a “I just came from the spa and don’t want to shake the little people’s hands” shake.

And has anyone seen Angelina “SAG/Oscar/Golden Globes” Jolie at Award shows before the shows? She shakes as many people’s hands as possible.

Yeah, I brought up Miss Jolie, yes I did. And?

This is a joke – I will never watch this show again.

Hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa!

Priceless.

My. God. Look at the expressions in the posed pics. It’s finally happened…she’s lost her mind. She’s trying to look like a madcap comic genius, and instead just looks insane. Attention TV sit-com hack…you are not Lucille Ball, nor are you some comedy sketch queen ala an SNL or Second City Alum…you are a ‘reader’ of tv sit-com scripts, who hooked up with a Movie God, and a Fat Funny Comic Actor currently riding high, and you are riding their coattails (Break-up? Did she mention Break-Up…oh how funny…hahahaha….is she talking about Brad or Vince…is she talking about the movie or her real life….oh ahahahaha….is she talking the brangelina thing…or the budapest poll dancing followed with a college ho chaser?) I for one, believe the babies in the bonfire stories….the woman’s just now starting to realize she’s popular because of the clothes she wears, the haircuts she has, and the guys she dates…yes ladies and gentleman….

Jennifer Aniston is, OFFICIALLY….

HIGH SCHOOL.

P.S. Is it me? Or does her chin look even bigger? She did something to her face….methinks she and fellow hack, Courtney hosted a New Year’s Eve Restalyne & Botox Partaaaay.

167
Team Lara Croft Says:

January 10th, 2007 at 12:23 am

I really need to see this live. maybe she was really being sincere. maybe she was actually talking about the movie itself and the ugly part about the tabloids? O.K never mind that still goes back to the divorce. See SUSIE Q. I tried to defend her but it’s imposible. Cross over to the dark side, come join the Bragelunatics.

Together we are strong, we will not fall over under the Fanistons , something, something, something. go to Pariz Hilton and copy the famous pleadge past and revamp. Come on SUE see how we operate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

This is 2007, The nuts and bolts of X’s separation went down in 2004 (announced first week of 2005). The problems in their marriage went back even farther. For her to keep beating that cold, dead, smelly, decayed old horse is GROTESQUE.

Is it me? Or does her chin look even bigger
CLINIQUA

^^^^^^^

Yes, her chin is bigger. So is her “Marcia Brady episode after the basketball hit her nose” nose. Way bigger.

PS: Don’t you have to be a “Movie Star” before getting a “Female Movie Star” Award?

Bwahahahahaha!

she is happy and radiant, like in their best years with Brad

is what bestirs me, of where I take out that paunch?

beautiful ring

who will have given it to him?

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1023 » Show All