Wed, 10 January 2007 at 1:01 pm
Jessica Alba is Trigger Happy
- Jessica Alba Snaps [Egotastic]
- Hateable Hollywood [CityRag]
- Tara Reid Looking Like One Hot Mess [DListed]
- Ashlee Simpson is Beautiful [IDLYITW]
- Nicole Richie And Joel Madden Are Meant For Each Other [HollywoodTuna]
- Britney Spears and Paris Hilton Named Worst Dressed [HollywoodRag]
- Jennifer Aniston To Guest Star on Courteney Cox‘s “Dirt” [PopSugar]
- Howard Stern Gets $83 Million Bonus On Top of $500 Million Salary [ASL]
- Barbarian Trump to Conan: You Lied to Me! (Video) [TMZ]
- Clive Owen is the New Face of Lancome [Towleroad]
- Janet Jackson Takes on V Magazine [PopBytes]
Guest star Chris Brown gives the lowdown on his role on The O.C.
- Maggie Gyllenhaal‘s newborn baby ordeal: “I was horrified by the way the paparazzi dealt with us when she (daughter Ramona) was born. We had a reporter buzz our buzzer over and over again for an hour when she was 5 days old. They called the fire department twice to try to get us out of our building.” [via TheEnvelope]
- Vince Vaughn called Jennifer Aniston the “funniest, most genuine person I know” when he accepted his People’s Choice Awards for favorite leading man last night.
- The upcoming Broadway revival of Grease has sold $1.3 tickets in two days. The leads of the musical are being cast on the NBC series Grease: You’re the One That I Want, which drew 11.6 million viewers during its Sunday debut.
- Nelly Furtado is currently filming a guest-starring role for CSI: NY. The episode is scheduled to air Feb. 7. Nelly plays Ava Grant, a shoplifter who is suspected of murder.
Like Just Jared on Facebook