Brad Pitt Going to Golden Globes?

Brad Pitt Going to Golden Globes?

The question on many minds is: Will Brad Pitt (and of course, Angelina Jolie) be making it out to the Golden Globes this year? His film Babel leads with 7 nominations, including best motion picture. Tune in live this Monday, Jan. 15 @ 8PM ET/PT on NBC to find out!

Pictured: Brad Pitt filming more scenes for The Case of Benjamin Button, chilling on set, and traveling via inflatable boat.

[Pictures via SimplyBrad]

1,789 Comments

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 772 » Show All
Mediterranean @ 01/11/2007 at 5:20 pm

Hopefully

Original Curious @ 01/11/2007 at 5:21 pm

i’M #2!

i have a questions. why oh why are the golden globes the same night as the 24 season premiere?? that’s just wrong..

Mediterranean @ 01/11/2007 at 5:21 pm

It won’t be fair to their fans if they don’t show up.

Mediterranean @ 01/11/2007 at 5:22 pm

He looks so good, so handsome, so happy. Thanks Angie.

Mediterranean @ 01/11/2007 at 5:24 pm

OK, good night to all.

Enjoy the new thread, I just wonder which number I shall find when I wake up in the morning.

I have to sleep, I’ve got an appointment with my doctor.

Good night or have a nice day!!

Original Curious @ 01/11/2007 at 5:25 pm

LOL I got so excited at being second I hit cap lock! Thanks for the new pictures JJ. LOVE the candid ones. He hardly looks like Brad in the BB ones. What is it? The hair?

Original Curious @ 01/11/2007 at 5:27 pm

3 Johanna – OMG! I forgot THAT! YIKES!! :cry: What to do? Wish I had a double tape head! Any hope they’ll do supporting early? *crossing fingers*

Jared thank you, He looks so relaxed and sooo cute.. You spil us, and we love you.
cheers.

Jared thank you, He looks so relaxed and sooo cute.. You spoil us, and we love you.
cheers.

Thank you Jared for new pics of Bradley. He is just amazing looking. I hope and pray that he and the missus will be at GG Monday

I just posted this on the other thread:

Hi!
I am having a busy day and am catching up with this thread.

I want to say thank you again to lylian, ntt and everyone who was here last night.
It was great to see the Variety reporter clarify who the less-informed party was!!

Ntt, I did send an email to Defamer – and I won’t hold my breath waiting for an answer.
I posted the Variety reporter’s clarification on the other blog.

I wish we could set the rags straight, but that is an impossible task since the very nature of the rags demands that they publish garbage.

But now more than ever I believe that our voices do count. It was a small victory but a very sweet indeed.

Let me say it again: Brad is a wonderful, caring, well informed, decent human being.
And so is Angelina, whether the yellowish media out there likes it or not. They may start a smear campagne but they can’t change who B&A are.

P.S. I think he will attend the GG. He said he wouldn’t miss any chance to promote Babel.

Johanna Says:

January 11th, 2007 at 5:21 pm

lol good point!

Isn’t supporting actor the first award they give out at the Golden Globes?

these pics must be from filming in the caribbean because there’s no water in NO that clear!

Norman the Dog @ 01/11/2007 at 5:36 pm

I say they will, because he’s in the US and because he AND the film are nominated.

wait. the GG’s are on the same night as the 24 premiere? that’s a problem. thank god for PIP!

I’m in the top 20! Finally! JJ do I get some type of honor?

Seriously, hello to one and all just lurking…

18 Norman the Dog

hello Norman. how are you? i’ve been very concerned about you lately. are you being treated well?

Joy, you are #21. Sorry, try again. Maybe next try. Just kidding! (:

Its been a couple of years since I have watched the Golden Globes. Do they mix the TV awards with the movie ones or do they do all the TV ones first?

I agree with Gitane that on set photos around the water are likey from the Carribean. When I lived in Gulfport, I went NO quite frequently. All the water over there is dirty looking. It is definately not blue.

Regardless, those are great photos of Brad.

people mag 1/22/07 @ 01/11/2007 at 5:49 pm

People Magazine 1/22/07 ( p. 6 Mailbag)

“Not only the two Sexiest People Alive on the cover but also their gorgeious children. I bought two copies, one to drool over and one to keep! ”

Suzanne Poirier