'The Office' Gets A Perm

'The Office' Gets A Perm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! I could not stop laughing for the rest of the episode after this scene.

Pictured: Karen (Rashida Jones) and Phyllis (Phyllis Smith) after their trip to the beauty salon after teaming up for sales calls on The Office episode “Traveling Salesmen.”

The best scene: Dwight never lets anyone walk behind him,
so Jim takes matters into his own hands. Well, hand.
(Rainn Wilson as Dwight, John Krasinski as Jim)
jim slaps dwight 01
jim slaps dwight 02
karen phyllis perms the office 01
karen phyllis perms the office 02

Getty

FIRST!!!! SUCKASSSSSSSSS

I hate Karen. Only pam can pull that off. I prettier less poofy version – but still. Pam rocks.

jim *****-slapping dwight is the funniest thing i’ve ever seen on this show. and i love this show.

I LOVE this show. The women’s hairdos were hilaious.

stop being a hater @ 01/12/2007 at 12:07 am

I loved how Karen didnt care at the end and even went out to get coffee in this get up. AQUA NET spokesperson?

ErinMarie @ 01/12/2007 at 8:29 am

This epi was hilarious!!

African Girl @ 01/12/2007 at 9:39 am

Dwight’s goodbye speech was hilarious.. “Listen Everybody” he begins and then goes on this dramatic speech…..everyone staring at him after he was done and him going “it means I quit”….Lmao. Another scene that had me in stiches…Ryan going “Hi, hi, hi, hi, hi”..Rotflmao. Oh and Michael ominous pronouncement “Fool me once, Strike one. Fool me twice….strike three”…Lmao. Man, I love this show.

More of the Office, Please Jared and thank you.

DwightRules! @ 01/12/2007 at 10:02 am

Phyllis’ perma-grin after getting the perm and Dwight’s backseat air guitar were priceless! Love this show, every character in the Office is hilarious.

I love this show!!! The best ever!!! Dwight has to return. No way he is gone from the show like that. Jim is soo cute!!! I think we need another drunken office party and this time have Jim/Pam/Karen 3some!!! Yumm-oh! LMAO

Ditto, It has to be one of the funniest episodes. I loved the Dwight in the back of Jim’s car!

Jeannified @ 01/12/2007 at 12:45 pm

My husband and I laughed out ASSES OFF last night and even rewound it on T-VOE to see that scene again, it was so funny!!!

I just KNOW that Jim is going to come to Dwight’s rescue and get him back into the office, and that is going to set off an office sparing match between Jim and that SLIME, Andy!

oompa loompa oompity D’awesome
Dwight is now gone which is ToTally Awesome! LOL

“…yeah i shruted it.”

African Girl–I loved the “Hi Hi Hi Hi” too; “My 6 month old niece (or whatever) does that”. It’s hard to explain this show to people who haven’t seen it because the humor is so embedded in the characters and their situations–it’s not stand-alone one-liners–and that’s why it’s so FUNNY.

oh now i’m sad i missed this episode

chanelconspiracy @ 01/12/2007 at 11:40 pm

Last night had a lot of great visual gags – the slap, the ‘makeovers’ and Angela’s death stare were hilarious. I was absolutely rolling over Stanley in the car. Ditto to the ‘Hi Hi Hi! My six month old niece does that.’

chanelconspiracy @ 01/12/2007 at 11:40 pm

Sorry to double post – Candice – I *think* you might be able to watch it on the NBC website.

ImpeachBush @ 01/14/2007 at 12:11 am

America’s “Office” still doesn’t hold a candle to the British version.

HILARIOUS!!!!

God, I love this show…….!