Vanessa Williams' Mug Shot

Vanessa Williams' Mug Shot

Entertainment Weekly has a great photo spread on some of TV’s bad boys (and one girl). The criminal minds pictured left to right: Adoni Maropis (24), Robert Knepper (Prison Break), James Callis (Battlestar Galactica), Vanessa Williams (Ugly Betty) and Zachary Quinto (Heroes).

vanessa williams mugshot 01
vanessa williams mugshot 02
vanessa williams mugshot 03
vanessa williams mugshot 04
vanessa williams mugshot 05
vanessa williams mugshot 06

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

First!!! wheee. Haha i feel like 5.:)

Go T-Bag! My fave baddie

wondergirl @ 01/12/2007 at 12:32 pm

Give Robert Knepper an Emmy already! Sheesh! He’s awesome.

LOL @ Vanessa Williams’ eyebrow. lol

Shannonberg @ 01/12/2007 at 1:11 pm

T-Bag is the best of all of these people. Love Vanessa! But, anyway, T-Bag takes the case and Robert Knepper deserves an Emmy for sure for this work as this character. Heck the whole PB show is great, and he makes it better.

Rober Knepper is the best bad guy!! He is an amazing actor, he really truly portrays Tbag perfectly. He totally convinces me he IS a bad guy!

I love, love, love that James Callis (Gaius Baltar from BSG) is staring at Vanessa’s chest. At least he is staying in character

love the cover. agree with people that Robert knepper is the best bad guy on TV right now

I love Robert Knepper !! He’s the best !

ZACHARY QUINTO. He rules… hopefully there’s gonna be more of Sylar on the upcoming Heroes episodes :)

T-BAG is the best ! Robert KNEPPER deserves an emmy !

Retro_Illusion @ 01/12/2007 at 2:19 pm

LOVE the T-Bag and Sylar ones…so hot.

racy lacy @ 01/12/2007 at 2:22 pm

I could have sworn I’ve seen that 24 guy on some late night cinemax movie. If you know what I mean.

Robert Knepper absolutely deserves an Emmy for his portrayal of T-Bag…he needs to be nominated in the supporting actors category this year.

If you like Robert Knepper, you should rent/buy the DVD of Carnivale, a show that ran for two seasons on HBO. He played a radio DJ (set in the dustbowl 1930′s) and does a great job there, too.

meow020 prrrrrrrrrrr @ 01/12/2007 at 4:18 pm

I’m for James Callis of course. He is the best bad guy there is!!!!

Original jpf @ 01/12/2007 at 4:21 pm

Ugly Betty’s “Willa” is my 2nd fav character next to Betty. I can’t imagine anyone but Vanessa Williams in the role, and hope I never have to try.

Thanks Jared & Audrey

Robert Knepper is the absolute best bad guy ever, such a talented actor he is!!! I love his “T-bag” character, so creepy that thing he does with his tongue, yet so hot in a wrong but oh so right way!! I’m sooo confused! lol Offscreen he has the cutest laugh :) and seems like a great guy!
Umm, Can I hold your pocket, please? lol :)

Vanessa kicks ass. As does the rest of the cast.

chanelconspiracy @ 01/12/2007 at 11:34 pm

Vanessa Williams is so great in that role. She’s a very nuanced character in an otherwise campy (but fun and hilarious!) show.

Robert Knepper for the win!!!!

I had been so excited for “Ugly Betty’s” series premiere and really disliked that show. “Prison Break” is the best show on/coming back to television in recent years!

T-Bag is the greatest, so convincing. Love Vanessa too, I can’t say the same for her ex Rick Fox though, that man is such a horrible actor, he can’t even ‘stretch’ and play a cheating basketball player! Dirt is just a sad, pathetic show that will soon be canceled.

GO ROBBERT KNEPPER!!!!! I LOVE THE “T-BAG” CHARACTER IN PRISON BREAK!!!!
PRISON BREAK IS THE BEST SHOW EVUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Show True Grit, Vanessa… Do the professional thing , appear with your X .! And if they don’t you give the Emmy up this year; they must next… ! Or I will do my terrorist thing…. Just kidding… LOL.

Much love too the Champion ! You etter go Girl !

Peace Always,

Jon

I love it! Absolutely love it! Vanessa kicks ass!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All