Britney's Playground Push

Britney's Playground Push

Britney Spears was spotted pushing son Sean Preston, 16 months, on the swings at a playground near her Beverly Hills home this past Friday afternoon. Britney, 25, purchased this new home in a gated community not too long ago. The 7,400 square foot house has six bedrooms, seven bathrooms, an office, a media room, a maid’s quarters, a balcony and a lush yard.

Where is Jayden James, 4 months??

Britney pushes Sean Preston on the playground swing
britney spears playground 09
britney spears playground 10
britney spears playground 11
britney spears playground 12

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

That’s really cute, I love seeing her spend time with her kids

yeah me too and her son is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!

SandraSweden @ 01/14/2007 at 5:29 am

Where is Jayden James, 4 months?? Where is Jayden James, 4 months?? Where is Jayden James, 4 months??

krungkrung @ 01/14/2007 at 7:38 am

wow, jayden james is doing ala suri cruise style in hiding eh? i think brit brit has a big plan dunno what but it’s coming!!!!!

there doesn’t seem to be “fun” going on? it’s like “yeah, ok, here i am pushing my kid on the swing, are we finished yet?”

can’t the girl take her son to the park herself and put him on the swing herself and just be a normal mum for 5 seconds out of the day. I mean at least carry you son for chirsts sake!!! Anyway maybe theres more to what the video showed….. heres hoping…

it looks like she is having fun to me, jayden james is 4 months old. too young for swings, you think. no matter what she does. someone is always critical. if she spends time with her child someone finds fault. if she does, than the same person finds fault. so what is a person to do?????

msguidedmama @ 01/14/2007 at 9:52 am

Looks totally normal to me. I ALWAYS wear a dress, blazer, high heels and carry my bag the whole time while taking my kids to the sandy park. Helps me set the tone of “there is very little time for mommy to play with you in this life” to the kids.

She looks like a hooker who stumbled onto a playground by mistake.

Britney is giving new meaning to the words, “Mommie dearest”. Sean Preston, better known as Kfed, Jr, is one “childhood” away from writing a “tell-all” book.

Britney uses the media the same way they use her….I suspect this is a ploy on her part to show herself as a “Mom” versus a birth mother. She has a lot of catching up to do before she hits the courts.

msguidedmama Says:

January 14th, 2007 at 9:52 am
***********************
Exactly.

That is a odd looking little boy, very odd looking.

Yep, the little boy is odd looking, looks like mama does not groom the child, his hair always looks unkept. Mama looks mangie!

It’s so obvious that she is posing for the cameras. She is trash and she is using her own kid for a good PR. This is disgusting.

She is looking uglier and cheaper every single day.

God, help these two innocent babies.

Unfortunately I don’t think that child is all….there.

shawn preston is a cute little boy, how would like it if someone called your child odd, or not all there. did you see the video, all the other parents were just pushing their children in the swings and they had no smiles on their faces either. she looked like she was having fun with her son!!!!!

Sean is super cute, he looks completely all there to me. But, yeah, where is Jayden?!! He is 4months old now! I would love to see what he looks like.

Does anyone else think she’s trying a little too hard to look like Paris? The hair, sunglasses, etc….it’s completely Hiltonian.

8==========D~~~ (@-=) @ 01/14/2007 at 1:39 pm

SHE REALLY WISHES SHE WAS PARIS HILTON.

wow some of you people are ridiculous..your thinking way too much into it. get a life! she took her child to the park parents do that you know! bunch of dumb asses on here!

I do think this was slightly calculated because of all the comments regarding how little time she seemed to be spending with her young children (due to all the non-stop party photos). I am sure it is a hard life to have your every moved followed and filmed, but it does work both ways.

When they stop following and filming her, she knows she will truly be over.

StillHaventSeenTheNewYou @ 01/14/2007 at 3:49 pm

She looks like a HOOKER! This woman has 7 bathrooms in her house and it looks like she hasn’t even used one! She looks dirty and smelly. You would think with all that money, she would at least go get her hair done or buy a comb. Washing your hair with soap isn’t gonna cut it Brit! SHAMPOO/CONDITION! Instead of clubbing and f**kin random guys, try working on your personal hygiene.

Does she really have 2 kids?? Jayden must’ve done something bad to Britney because she never wants to be around him. I guess one kid was enough for her because she doesn’t seem to know how to handle 2 at a time.

StillHaventSeenTheNewYou @ 01/14/2007 at 3:57 pm

Does she really have 2 kids?? There’s not even a picture of her walking around with a stroller covered or something. Jayden must’ve done something wrong because Britney never seems to want to be around him. I guess one kid was clearly enough for her because it looks like she doesn’t know how to handle both of them at once.

Britney looks like a mangie dog, and her child look like an unkept pound puppy.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All