Jake Gyllenhaal in Drag

Jake Gyllenhaal in Drag

Jake Gyllenhaal dressed in drag for his opening monologue on Saturday Night Live yesterday. Jake, 26, sang a fantastic falsetto as Dreamgirls‘ Effie (American Idol‘s Jennifer Hudson) to the tune of “And I Am Telling You (I’m Not Going).” HILARIOUS!!!!!! You must watch Jake‘s song and dance below. Must! Must! Must!

If you missed last night’s episode of Jake Gyllenhaal on SNL altogether, you can download all of the skits here.

Jake Gyllenhaal in Drag

• Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Thanks Jared!!! I saw this and he was hilarious!!!! Who knew!
And Jake can sing! There’s gotta be some stage show they can put him in…no. Not Dreamgirls. Too Hairy. And those arms.

That was great!!! So funny!!!

I have been a fan of this fantastic actor ever since I saw him in Bubble Boy and have seen everything he has been in since and prior. Now I just love Jake even more. Such talent and good looks and no diva tude in sight. Wow he is such a funny guy. Love him.

krungkrung @ 01/14/2007 at 7:42 am

saw it last night n man that boy can sing, Jake is 1 talented boy…..

That was just BRILLIANT! :)

That was simply BRILLIANT!

Oh ****, didn’t mean to do that.

Angelique @ 01/14/2007 at 8:30 am

I’m shocked. That guy can sing..

Sooooo funny!! And I love people that can get stuff on youtube so quickly. I put out the call for the opening monologues last night around 2AM EST and I had it by 3AM….love it!! Now I’m going to go watch the rest of the show.

My oh my….he´s even more mucled now!

That was too funny and will go down as a SNL classic, along with that other classic,
“______in the box”. However, I am sure that Jennifer Hudson is not crying in her sleep after seeing this performance.

DAY-umn, boy can sing! Totally ***** on Jennifer Hudson and Jennifer Holliday. And I ain’t even gonna speak of Beyonce.
No, in all seriousness, he’s pretty good. And he’s been workin’ out.

He can sing! :o

OMG!!! He is FABULOUS! It’s amazing, this guy can sing……!

ORIGINAL COLD HARD MATH @ 01/14/2007 at 11:19 am

WHO KNEW?! That was HOT and FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOTTEST COUPLE EVER @ 01/14/2007 at 11:48 am

Good job! Very funny!

Aunt Lovie @ 01/14/2007 at 12:06 pm

WOW…I AM STILL LAUGHING. THAT WAS INCREDIBLE. GREAT SINGING AND DRAMA! and what a body!!!! Cool me down.

Original jpf @ 01/14/2007 at 12:10 pm

He was amazing! That boy got some pipes on him, and I hope SNL continues these little surprises. BTW, I bet Jennifer Hudson roared! I don’t think Beyonce would have if it was her he was imitating, but Jennifer seems more down to earth.

Thanks Jared & Audrey

jpf

I saw this last night on SNL. He was great. I also love Fred Armisen as Steve Jobs talking about the iphone. “One. BILLION. Songs. BILLION. With a B.” Although I watch it through thick and thin, the new cast is really coming into their own. Kristin Wiig, the new chick is great. The show is getting hot again.

he is so funnym i never imagine that

piper, with a low @ 01/14/2007 at 1:16 pm

He is an absolute cutie!!! And funny as h@ll!!

Got nice guns, too!

i really didn’t need another reason to love him. his voice was a nice surprise.

that was quite possibly the dumbest episode of SNL I have ever seen. Him singing was the funniest part and it wasn’t all that funny.

8==========D~~~ (@-=) @ 01/14/2007 at 1:30 pm

he is no justin timberlake. justins SNL apperence was by far better than jakes. the singing skit was funny, but i dont know how good of a singer he is, like everyone is saying. im just looking forward to justin returning, cause he is by far more entertainning than anyone else ive seen on there in a long time. jeremy piven will be on next week.. love him, i think he’ll be great, better than jake

lol, I saw that last night! FUNNY!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All