Aniston Confirmed on 'Dirt' Season Finale

Aniston Confirmed on 'Dirt' Season Finale

It’s confirmed. FX just sent out a press release that Jennifer Aniston will guest star on Dirt‘s season finale, playing Courteney Cox‘s rival! Aniston will play Tina Harrod, a rival magazine (Us News) editor of “Lucy Spiller,” played by series star Courteney Cox. This is the first time that Aniston and Cox have worked together since Friends.

The Dirt season finale will air on Tuesday, March 27 @ 10 PM ET/PT on FX.

Little tidbit: Grant Show (Melrose Place‘s himbo Jake Hanson) is a guest star on this week’s episode of Dirt. He plays a conservative movie star who publicly is an All-American family man. But at the end of the show, you see him giving his interior decorator a “Lewinsky,” if you know what I mean.

Posted to: Jennifer Aniston

• Who is Fun. frontman Nate Ruess dating?- US Weekly
  • Ray J is being charged with 10 crimes- TMZ
  • The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Yay! Ill be watching. Hopefully she does well.

yet another “tough” role for her to display her acting “chops”.

HOTTEST COUPLE EVER @ 01/15/2007 at 5:37 pm

She should do much better on television.

She is NOT looking good here.

I LOVE Dirt, I hope her not being able to act doesn’t ruin the finale. :(

I just love the photos of Angelina in the other thread. Can’t wait to see her on the red carpet at the Globes tonight.

Jen Aniston…….m’eh

I think it’s going to be a lesbian love scene. COX & ANISTON! OH YEAH!…or oh no!? LOL!

Why don’t you fans of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt stay on their threads instead of coming over here? You complain about anyone going over there and making comments on them so why are you coming over there???
I am looking forward to this episode! We have always see Jen and Courtney as buddies in Friends so it will be interesting to see them act so differently. Can’t wait for this episode!

dirtlover @ 01/15/2007 at 5:59 pm

yea! jennifer will be great on dirt! i think she needs to do something besides the good girl charcters she normally plays! this will be great to see!

Jen on DIRT will be fun because we all know she and Courtney are friends and we get to see them act together again. I wonder what films she is coming out with next year? I heard something about a WWII movie but not too sure.

i heard something about wwII movie also, something with owen wilson and bruce willis…….magazines here said they were filming early march in japan.

I say good for her. She looks great. TV acting suits her better, actually. Not saying that TV is worth less than big screen films…I’d rather watch “Lost” than 90% of movies out there. And I couldn’t imagine a childhood without “Fresh Prince of Bel-Air”.
Hopefully the GG’s will keep the BAMZS fans at bay for now. I still don’t get how Brangelina fans can get so angry when people rag on the BAMZS in their threads, but yet they come over here and rag on Aniston more. I like Brad and Angelina, but their fans kinda piss me off. Aniston uber-fans are also quite annoying.

Gayle King @ 01/15/2007 at 6:04 pm

She is so predictable.

I knew that in the end CC would need to give a little something to her best friend, and this news confirms it. after all, isn’t that what a good friend would do, give a friend with no work a chance for at least an appearance on her show?
I hope more of Jen’s friends pitch in and give her something, like Courtney did because jen would do the same thing for them if they were down.

dirtlover @ 01/15/2007 at 6:08 pm

Amy Says:

January 15th, 2007 at 6:04 pm

Yeah, I know what you mean. Like, why not have a conversation without the constant crap slinging. I was reading through the Brad thread yesterday and one of their people even admitted to coming to the Jen threads just to talk **** because it was “fun”. But you are right, both can be equally annoying. It makes me wonder just how educated these people really are. Are they educated and just letting their dark side come out?

It’s great Cox is willing to share her spot with her BFF jen. I wonder if Cox also share her better half.

good for jennifer.she is more suited for television

I wish Jen would do something dramatic instead of comedy. I read a great book the other day and the whole time I was visualizing Jen as the main character. The character fit her and I could really see her in the part. She needs to concentrate on more serious pieces, but the Dirt part will probably be terrific.

let me say this @ 01/15/2007 at 6:13 pm

I prefer Kate Hudson. Kate can act, taller, and more beautiful. Kate is better in comedy than Jen.

No offense, just my opinion.

wow. both my favorites are now on dirt. Aniston and Perez Hilton.

Oh man, I love Kate Hudson. I would watch her in any movie, her expressions are priceless. She has totally got her mom’s comedic timing and great looks. And I love Perez as well!

Kind of a ****** actress….

Maniston is a has-been tv actress. Enough about her, who gives two sh*ts about her.

Maybe you don’t give “two sh*ts”, but there are many people who like her.

Can’t wait to see them together again!

Yeayyyy… I love Jenn and Cece!!!

cant wait to see them together!!!

WHO CARES and BIG DEAL