Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Sin City 2: Angelina Out, Rachel In

Sin City 2: Angelina Out, Rachel In

A source close to the production of Sin City 2 is claiming that Angelina Jolie is out of the running and Rachel Weisz is in. Director Robert Rodriguez has always wanted Angelina to star in his sequel Sin City 2: A Dame To Kill For but because of scheduling conflicts, it looks like Rachel might be taking on the role of Ava Lord. Rachel Weisz: A Dame To Kill For? Hmmmm…

John Parra/Getty

1,620 Comments

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 765 » Show All
Orange Peel @ 01/17/2007 at 5:55 am

i’m sorry…i like rachel weisz but angelina jolie was made for that role

I’m glad Angie may be out… i never believed she would be in it anyways… this kind of movie really s…. ucks. And Angie is focussing her professional career on more appealing dramatic kinda-movies, about real people and real life… not like this… stuff.

trullesand @ 01/17/2007 at 6:04 am

i agree with ceci. sin city is the dumpest und most brutal film i have ever seen. it would be quiet awesome if none of the ladies would be in it.

Rachel is sexy, voluptuous with a delicious voice – the role was made for her. Angelina has a beautiful face, but a humongous head and anorexic body. Nuff said.

First it would not have taken that long for Angelina to get the curves back. Second Angelina has already done Beowulf and if you seen the computer prints she is already going to play a sexy role in that movie. Third I think she is trying for different roles and this part would have been the same old thing.

the first time Angie pull out was because she was preggo and now because o scheduling conflicts?????? why Angie, why!!!! :(

that’s a great news ! Rachel Weisz is awesome

Angie had her her priority on family, may be this film simply does not interest her.

Rachel is a great actress, so she’ll be great!!!!

Mediterranean @ 01/17/2007 at 6:44 am

Missouri Fan, lookwhaticando, bluemoon, kiki, ntt, julia, birseis, observer2, guli, hanna, Mrs Smith, creativegirl, dragonfly, taftoufa, piper with a low, BCBG, IslandG1rl, sh3ll, Estelle, dina, alicet, Andromeda, NishaG, kat, Ameena, Alexanderina, LeAnn, erica, Cliniqua, African Girl, fan, saj, stardust, original jpf, suspicious_package, original curious, freidaflo, keana, Mrs.Lenny, stranger, ploypaphat, Mikesmom, TskTsk, Tijen, Tabitha, alero, the real tita, kearnie, amaya, AL, think positive!, hunnybunny, Frenchy, ariel, alister, lylian, tabloids, aileen, maniston, alezah, Gussie, anustin, Lynn Campbell, once in a while, Aniston the hag!, ell, Montserrat, bdj, curly

Thank you very much for your concern, care, interest, prayers, thoughts, well wishes, support. I shall never forget all your names in the rest of my life. You have been with me at the time I needed it. I do appreciate what you have done for me.

I have to say it that I am ashamed of myself because when I was writing down my sorrow, I thought that most of you would not care. I was very wrong and I am also very happy that I was so wrong.

I didn’t realise that I have known of some people who live all around the world, would care of my unfortunate situation. It means a lot to me. My English is not enough to describe how I felt when I read your messages one by one last night. Your words touched my heart.

I am feeling empty and afraid. At the same time, I am very grateful to God that I am holding my daughter in my arms.

I feel tired and I have bleeding. I shall feel better in coming days hopefully.

P.S. If I forgot any name of you, I do apologise.

P.S. II: After The Golden Globe, the haters seem to get much more desperate and hopeless. Their hatred and jealousy only show us how much they suffer by seeing the happiness, commitment and love of the Jolie-Pitts for each other. Then, let them suffer! No pity!

coalharbourqt @ 01/17/2007 at 6:48 am

Thanks for the new thread JJ – especially as I seem to have insomnia tonight (okay morning now) and can’t sleep!

Came across a little article about Brad and Angelina congratulating Rai and Hasan on their engagement at the Golden Globes – my apologies if already posted.

Mediterranean @ 01/17/2007 at 6:53 am

I have seen that one of the fans of Jen sent a photo of Brad and Jen to approve that he still loves her (I guess?). This photo make me think that the fans of Jen never know Brad like Jen herself.

Brad treats his women good, he is kind and gentleman. He also loved his ex ladies, nobody is denying. But the difference between Angie and the others is firstly, Angie appreciates who Brad is and she is the mother of their children.

The ex ladies just wasted the love of Brad, now they regret it deeply. So, it’s too late!

i like angelina jolie as a person but her overdone monotone posing acting style pisses me off and has ruined every single film she’s been in with a only few exceptions (e.g.”girl, interrupted” since she was playing a psycho anyway). com’on, she’s not an actor by any definition! she’s a celebrity!

rachel weisz, on the other hand, is a real actor and can bring something interesting to the comic book style of sin city. look forward to seeing her in the film.

coalharbourqt @ 01/17/2007 at 6:59 am

Mediterranean – so sorry to hear of all you have gone through recently! You are in my prayers and I am glad to hear you have your sweet little girl there to give you a big hug :-)

Missouri Fan – saw your posts on the last thread – just wanted to say hello and was glad to see you posting as I hear you have some really awful weather right now. I was hoping you’re okay. Stay safe and be warm fellow Leo!

Barbarian/Geisha @ 01/17/2007 at 7:01 am

I find this hard to believe because i think Rodriguez would cast his girlfriend Rose McGowan in the role rather than Weisz (even though Weisz is the better actress).

Either way i hope Angelina’s not in it.

Missouri Fan @ 01/17/2007 at 7:09 am

11 Mediterranean Says:
January 17th, 2007 at 6:44 am
***************************
Medi, I am happy the procedure went well. I am with you with the feeling of emptiness and afraidness but do know your daughter , loving husband and most of all GOD is with you. Your beautiful twin angels are watching you lovingly and will protect you & your family from any harm. You will always be in my thoughts & prayers.
Take care of yourself.
Love,
MIssouri Fan

Oh, I have folders and folders of BMZS family pics. My husband told me he will buy me a bigger computer memory >> don’t know the exact terms.
I keep changing my desktop background >> so many gorgeous pics of Brad &Angie
to choice. I love this family everyday!

Thanks jared for the new thread!

Missouri Fan @ 01/17/2007 at 7:18 am

Please do not forget to vote for ANGIE!!

GOOD MORNING/AFTERNOON/EVENING TO ALL BAMZS FANS AROUND THE WORLD!!

jjoy, if your lurking out there in the PHILIPPINES this my second greetings to you!

this time ” BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY!!!”

OK, I have to get ready to go work early, I was told last night my adorable prince little Bradley will be here tonight. Mom & Dad going to watch a movie.

OFF

Missouri Fan @ 01/17/2007 at 7:24 am

15 coalharbourqt Says:
January 17th, 2007 at 6:59 am
*************************
The moment i woke up the first thing I did opened the door to see outside.
Thanks to God no snow and no ice but very very cold. I think where Passing Through live , 4 feet of snow. PT SHOUT OUT FOR YOU , BE CAREFUL DRIVING and STAY WARM ALL THE TIME!!

Good Morning coalharbourqt !
Thank you!
MF

Be back maybe very late tonight . See you all!!

if you read the whole article from the source it is very interesting,please haters read it first and understand.

Is it true that there is nudity for that part?That is the only reason I don’t like her doing it.I still think she will do it because the director confirmed in Italy.

PLEASE IGNORE THE IGNORANT.MISSOURI FAN DON’T EVEN GIVE HER TIME, NOT WORTH IT.LETS KEEP VOTING

11 Mediterranean Says:

I am happy to hear that you are as well as can be. Stay strong …. thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and may God give you the strength to get through this difficult time.

Good morning to all Bamzs fans! Just heard on Fox news that Brad and Angelina bought a house in New Orleans. Off to work be back later.

If this is true, it is very disappointing news. Angelina would have rocked that role. Hopefully Rachel W will do the role justice.

From the last thread…

Thanks Original Curious! I’m glad that you’re loving this one :) I’m having fun writing it.

Thanks Just Jared. I am sure that AJ has a number of Movie roles to choose from. She is an in-demand actress. She will more than likely balance any offers with her family in mind. She is an exceptional actress and can play any part. However, I am sure that she has to be deeply committed and feel right about the part before taking it.

Hey Mediterranean, It is good to hear from you. I wish you a speeding recovery and many more blessings in life.

If it’s true I wonder why they made her out???!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 765 » Show All