Sin City 2: Angelina Out, Rachel In

Sin City 2: Angelina Out, Rachel In

A source close to the production of Sin City 2 is claiming that Angelina Jolie is out of the running and Rachel Weisz is in. Director Robert Rodriguez has always wanted Angelina to star in his sequel Sin City 2: A Dame To Kill For but because of scheduling conflicts, it looks like Rachel might be taking on the role of Ava Lord. Rachel Weisz: A Dame To Kill For? Hmmmm…

1,619 Comments

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 765 » Show All

? Says:

January 17th, 2007 at 10:00 am
why was she all smiles when she was out with her friend in New Orleans, but at the GG she seemed so miserable and it looked like it killed her to talk or smile.

**********************************

What pictures are you looking at? There are plenty of pictures of her talking and smiling at the GG’s. You are looking at pictures of someone else, obviously.

“Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.” – Albert Einstein

Ryan Seacrest is STUPID @ 01/17/2007 at 10:11 am

dragonfly Says:
January 17th, 2007 at 10:09 am

++++++++++++++++++

so true, so true.

Isabelle II @ 01/17/2007 at 10:12 am

ploypaphat Says:

January 17th, 2007 at 10:07 am
=========
I totally forgot that he said “I swear I have my papers in order, Governor” :lol:

What the E! wanted her to say about “What they did today?” was, Angelina to say “I had hot Jungle Sex with my sweetie to help him relax”. The media try to put people in a box, based on past statements or actions.
It might be nice to be filthy rich, but to have mega stardom like B&A, I would have cut a B e e yo tch already starting with the asinine Ryan Seacreast.

Orginal julia @ 01/17/2007 at 10:35 am

april Says:

January 17th, 2007 at 10:27 am
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes Please. :)

Angelina will always be interested in doing “dark” themed films. That’s the only way she would agree to do Mr & Mrs. Smith, if it had a dark but comic twist. Sin City should be one of those creative films that would have been good for her but as she & Brad have said, now that they have children, they are rethinking film choices. I still see her in a great dark David Lynch type film. You can be dark, sinister, film noir without resorting to a bloodfest. She should follow the path of Johnny Depp.

Oh I am still hoping for a Johnny Depp/Angelina Jolie film. Not Wuthering Heights.
I can see it as something very comtemporary.

Everybody is better than Jolie. I loved SC1 and for me, Angelina would ruin the sequel. Jessica Alba and Rosario Dawson are sexy enough.

Hi Mediterranean, good to hear from you and to know that the procedure went well. We were all worried about you.

i was kind of hoping that angie would do this one…and it sounds like there’s still the off chance that she might. anyhoo, are there any rachel weisz fans willing to help me out? her name is familiar, her face not so much. what else has she been in and should i be paying attention to her?

Passing Through @ 01/17/2007 at 10:49 am

ROTFLMAO! Replacing Angelina Jolie with Rachel Weisz…Gimme a freaking break! I like Rachel Weisz, she’s a great actress…BUT…as a sex siren capable of getting a man to go against his moral code and ethics? Not believable. This about like asking people to believe Reese Witherspoon, Little Miss Wholesome, as a drug-addicted crack ho.

Mediterranean Says:

January 17th, 2007 at 6:44 am

am feeling empty and afraid. At the same time, I am very grateful to God that I am holding my daughter in my arms.

I feel tired and I have bleeding. I shall feel better in coming days hopefully
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~
Hi Medi, S
So glad to hear from you.
It is not uncommon to experience all these feelings. Know that It will get better with time. In the meanwhile, surround yourself with the people you love most.
Let them help you through your pain, especially your husband. he is also experiencing a loss.
Post as aften as you wish, I have not been on this board for long, but I notice there are a lot of caring people here, I am sure they will be of help to you if you ever need any.

oohhh I yhink Angelina Jolie is also good for the role but since her priority is her family so its the issue besides Angie already proved that any movie she made was a success in the industry! I love her in this movie but I love her most if shes with Brad, Madd, Z and cutie Shiloh!

Cameron Diaz is better @ 01/17/2007 at 10:51 am

it won’t be as good as Sin City 1 anyway. don’t ya all love it that they dragged jolie’s name all this time as having her attached to this movie. it was all for publicity. notice how they still won’t say it’s definite. They want to keep that interest there.

what made the first interesting was how the graphic novel was translated on film. The cinematography was outstanding. But now? well we’ve see it already. The novelty is gone.

pLEASE LETS NOT MAKE US WEEKLY BIGGER THAN IT IS,THEY A LOOKING FOR THAT.SURELY BY NOW EVERYONE WHO DOUBTED THAT THESE STORIES ARE MADE UP WILL SEE IT NOW.CAN,T YOU SEE NOW THEY ARE ALL GOING BACK TO PICK UP STORIES AND PRETENDING THEY ARE NEW.

The hotel story was written months ago and the writer later admited that they lied because they had not seen Angelina for a long time,so they made it up.when Brad was filming Oceans 13,I hope someone will find that story.

Angelina has worked with a lot of people and they all say she is a proffessinal.I hope people will find and post all the articles were people who she has worked with have said so, thats the best way to kill this story.In fact x is known to being a diva.

jolie & depp would be an interesting onscreen combination. i wonder if angie would work with tim burton…i would really like to see her in a tarantino film. fingers crossed that it happens…

“This about like asking people to believe Reese Witherspoon, Little Miss Wholesome, as a drug-addicted crack ho.”

Reese did play one in a movie called “Freeway”. As for Rachel Weisz, i think she would be a better choice than Angelina Jolie for the role, Weisz is a much better actress.

Isabelle II @ 01/17/2007 at 10:59 am

IGNORE Says:

January 17th, 2007 at 10:53
====
What IS it with US? They were driving X to the brink of suicide not too long ago b’cuz X had f*cked with them one time too often, but what did Angie ever do to them?

Gitane:

Rachel Weisz is a British actress who appeared in such movies as The Constant Gardener for which she won Oscar BSActress, The Fountain which she costarred in with Hugh Jackman and which came out not too long ago, and she was also with Hugh Grant in About a Boy, and with Brendan Frasier in the two The Mummy movies.

I love Rachel Weisz, but I have to agree that she doesn’t exude that smoldering sexuality that men would kill for — Angie has it, and so does Scarlett Johansson to a certain extent.

gitane Says:

January 17th, 2007 at 10:47 am
============

Gitane, I hope you are not kidding. Anyhoo, Rachel Weisz won Best Supporting Actress Oscar last year for her role in The Constant Gardener. But one shouldn’t blame you for not knowing that anyway, because People magazine, on its post Oscar issue, had on their cover GC (who won BSA), Reese (who won BA), JLo (who didn’t win anything) and JA (who didn’t win anything either). No Weisz (who won BSA) and no Hoffman (who won BA)

I was actually hoping Angie would do another Tomb raider. just one more. lol that would be no for sin city.

just came back from imdb.com and turns out i’ve seen quite a few rachel weisz films, she just never made an impression on me. i’ve seen runaway jury 3 times (my cousin’s in it) and i totally didn’t notice her or connect her face with her name…

Look at Rachel Weisz photo from where this story is originally from

Sexy! But so is Angelina

Rachel Weisz would be a better choice than Angelina Jolie.

US weekly takes lies and rumors from online and puts their own spin on things. whats the point of buying tabloids when youve already read all the crap? they really need new material.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 765 » Show All