Sin City 2: Angelina Out, Rachel In

Sin City 2: Angelina Out, Rachel In

A source close to the production of Sin City 2 is claiming that Angelina Jolie is out of the running and Rachel Weisz is in. Director Robert Rodriguez has always wanted Angelina to star in his sequel Sin City 2: A Dame To Kill For but because of scheduling conflicts, it looks like Rachel might be taking on the role of Ava Lord. Rachel Weisz: A Dame To Kill For? Hmmmm…

1,620 Comments

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 865 » Show All

micro Says:

January 17th, 2007 at 11:19 am

WELL SAID. ITA.
But I’m wondering could it be the nudity needed in that role ? Angeline seems less than eager to have this kind of role lately.

I think Angie has been having second thoughts on sin City2 ever since. First, it was fortunate that she preggy when it was first offered to her, but now that she is not, she is still hesitating. I think its really because the role is quite sexy, i believe, and probably requires some nudity and sex scenes, even if its with Clive Owen. You know, when she was single, im sure she would have no hesitation. But with Brad with her now and with 3 kids, Im not sure if she is that open for that kind of sexy and raunchy role right now. Maybe Brad also is not so encouraging her, I know maybe it doesnt bother him, but i think he seems kinda’ possesive of Angie. Maybe he wouldnt mind if she is going to do it with him.

Wow. I can see that FF has let its fence down again. Angelina Jolie is a wonderful actress. I would have liked to see her play this role but its okay if she doesn’t. I hear she has a number of other possible movies lined up.

102
u know its the truth Says: 11:31 am – Brad is NOT a TOY, he is a human being with feelings.

Funny, now we are comparing who is a better actress. You have your own opinion, I have mine. We can argue back and forth until both of us turn blue in the face, and still the argument won’t end. If judged by the awards they have received, both have won BSA, and others. AJ is a GREAT actress, so is RW. But we are talking about this movie and this director. And as for this role, didn’t you read that Rodriguez has been WANTING and WAITING for AJ to be in his movie, since the conception of it? Doesn’t matter who you think is a better actress, it’s who the director thinks is better for the role. Enough arguing for now.

I am kind of glad Angie is not doing Sin City. I think she said she is now going to chose the subject matter of films she will make, because of her kids. She has done plenty of this kind, and now she is carefully chosing her roles. I like Weisz very much, and this is a new territory for her. I loved her in Constant Gardener.

About Angie being “cold” on GG carpet, it’s because all those stupid TV interviewers harrassed them. I maybe paranoid, but could it be that the certain someone ORAGNE, who will be going back to TV land, had some nasty TV personel planted there to attack Jolie-Pitt on live TV out of spite? Like in, “TV land unite”? I know this is a stretch but I won’t be surprised. Huvaniston’s claws are long and nasty. They even bought Perez thought Cox’s show.

Now she and Brad have more time to grow their family. Angelina has nothing to prove acting wise , box office wise and she has a cult following as evidenced on JJ and many, many other places. You can’t buy the 10 year fanbase that she has.

Golly, I’m beginning to feel like the Mr. & Mrs. Smith poster — maybe I should give up blogging for a while. I cannot believe all the nastiness against Angelina on the tmz.com website, it’s making me feel physically ill. How can so much hatred be thrown Angelina’s way — she is a mother of three, a humanitarian and yet people crucify her like she’s a common criminal and all because of the caterwauling of a TV sitcom hack (to quote Cliniqua).

These haters keep saying that the X was better and more loving with Brad during those award shows. Heck, I remember all those reports that said she did not crack a smile unless the red carpet involved. And when she won an award — didn’t she forget to thank Brad who was right in front of her? While Brad and Angelina were so connected at all times, hugging, caressing, looking at each other. I guess all that affection and hotness is making all these fanistons self-combust!!!!

Did people even watch the Ryan Seacrest interview? Angelina was smiling and gracious, but still deferring to Brad. And during the entire GG ceremonies, inside the Hotel, she was laughing and having a good time with the cast of Babel. What do these people see — I guess it’s true that there is none so blind as those who would not see.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith Says:
January 17th, 2007 at 11:15 am

The best thing you can do for yourself and you owe it to yourself. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are quite capable of handling themselves and they are the only ones that knows what goes on in their lives and relationship. You will definitely see things differently in about 2-3 months. Do yourself that favour. Good on you.

102
u know its the truth Says:

January 17th, 2007 at 11:31 am
Like always Angie should do what the tabs and haters want from her. Return Brad to his ex and move on with her life. that is the only way she will be left alone. Let Brad be miserable with the X.

+++++

LOL. good idea. and let Brad and Jen live miserably forever.

lookwhaticando @ 01/17/2007 at 11:41 am

Mediterranean Says:

January 17th, 2007 at 6:44 am
=====================================

Of course you are in our prayers, BAMZS, are family and stick together. Your body will heal, and you will be stronger and be able to go on with life and love your daughter and family. Keep your head up, and dont be afraid, God is with you always. You have a good heart, and you will continue to be in my prayers, as well as the rest of us Jolie/Pitt fans.

Angelina is going to be away in NO for a while, when the media sees she’s not in the spotlight they’ll try to continue using her as their meal ticket by writing lies. It is time for the fans to start writing to the tabloid editors and entertainment shows to stop feeding us with lies. If they cannot tell the truth, the should not write anything at all. In the age of blogs and U-tube, people are intelligent enough to see what happened themselves. Enough is enough. The backlash on lying media should start now.

114
lol Says:

January 17th, 2007 at 11:40 am
102
u know its the truth Says:

Its really not healthy to talk to yourself. lol.

The Golden Globes are way over. We are discussing the supposed move to NOLA and this new casting rumor. Let the other people at the other blogs talk about things that are already forgotten. Those discussions at the other places require no brain activity.

what did they end up saying on the view?

u know its the truth @ 01/17/2007 at 11:45 am

Thank you Rosie O’donnell ! I knew I liked her for some reason.

The press owe us the truth, instead of spreading lies that cause hatred.

lookwhaticando @ 01/17/2007 at 11:49 am

I am sure Angie had a very good reason to turn down the offer. She knows what she’s doing.

what did Rosie said ?

Can someone post Angie’s interview where she said she will like to stay at home and take care of her children?

Andrómeda @ 01/17/2007 at 11:50 am

Mediterranean: Hello, nice to hear from you again. I really hope that you´re felling better. Take care.

I agree with Besane, who wrote: “I am kind of glad Angie is not doing Sin City. I think she said she is now going to chose the subject matter of films she will make, because of her kids. She has done plenty of this kind, and now she is carefully chosing her roles”.

What did Rosie say? Tell, Tell!! LOL!

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 865 » Show All