Sin City 2: Angelina Out, Rachel In

Sin City 2: Angelina Out, Rachel In

A source close to the production of Sin City 2 is claiming that Angelina Jolie is out of the running and Rachel Weisz is in. Director Robert Rodriguez has always wanted Angelina to star in his sequel Sin City 2: A Dame To Kill For but because of scheduling conflicts, it looks like Rachel might be taking on the role of Ava Lord. Rachel Weisz: A Dame To Kill For? Hmmmm…

Getty
  • Kylie Jenner flaunts cleavage in a sexy lace bra - US Weekly
  • Two models involved in car crash after attending Indy 500 - TMZ
  • Watch a So You Think You Can Dance highlight - Gossip Cop
  • Why is Kat McNamara known as "grandma"? - Just Jared Jr
  • Melissa McCarthy responds to Ghostbusters negativity - Radar
  • Justin Bieber complete Marky Mark transformation - Huffington Post
  • Here's the latest Game of Thrones scoop - Lainey Gossip
  • Katie Couric regrets misleading editing on gun documentary - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Just wishing

I wish Brad and Angie would just get married this year so the haters would shut up.

• Alexanderina

242
    Original jpf Says:

January 17th, 2007 at 2:39 pm
    235 Brangelinafan Says: January 17th, 2007 at 2:24 pm

Us Weekly is rewritting strikes again!

—-Jennifer Aniston may still hate him but her BFF, Courteney Cox, is extending the olive branch to Brad Pitt.

Us Weekly recounts this moment between the superstars at Monday’s Golden Globes.

Courteney Cox (with hubby David Arquette) approached Brad Pitt, who responded with a bear hug and said, “Hello, sweetheart. It is SO great to see you.”
    The group chatted about their kids, with Pitt quipping, “We did Finding Nemo, but they’ve been off that for a while. We have a 5-year-old!”

Angelina Jolie, standing a few steps away, finally gave an awkward hello before leading Pitt away.

——

People Magazine, posted BEFORE Us Weekly:

Spotted on the patio at the Beverly Hilton at about 6:35 PT: Jennifer Aniston’s best friend Courteney Cox and husband David Arquette making their way toward her ex Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. Cox and Pitt hug each other warmly, and Pitt turns to Jolie saying, “Meet some great friends of mine.” After a brief hello, Jolie and Arquette start to turn away, but Pitt reaches out to his old buddy – and gives him a hug around the neck and a kiss on the cheek. A moment later, they go their separate ways again.

^^^^

And even though PEOPLE ran the story first, which do you think will get labled the truth? Why the one that paints Angelina as ackwardly leading Brad away of course! Please, this is a prime example of why its simply wasting time to argue with the haters. We know which story came out first yet this new spin will get more attention because it buys into the lunacy and I waste my time with it, plus its a bore.

Thanks for posting..

jpf

=====================================================
    jpf it is already happening people are taking that story for US Weekly and running with it and painting Angie as the bad person in it, I was surfing online earlier and saw it on the national allerger and did you know that there is a backlash against Angie lol, that one I have to laugh about, but apparently US Weekly is running a poll, are these people at US Weekly for real, backlash against Angie my arse

• guli

Masina Says:

January 17th, 2007 at 2:45 pm

Hey Ya Masina, it’s just speculation but it is heck of alot better than discussing USweekly’s or any other blogs lies… Thanks for the post I knew there where other countries where wearing a ring on the right hand meant commitment…

• BREAKING

BREAKING: ANGELINA IS PREGNANT.

• Hey

The Haters want them to get married so they can start screaming divorce.

• Original jpf

248 Alexanderina Says: January 17th, 2007 at 2:56 pm

Hiya jpf, I agree and I also don’t believe anything that comes from the tabs as well. When it comes from Brad and Angie themselves or thru their publicist then I will believe, if it they don’t come from them, then am not believing; the tabs would do and write anything to sell their papers and Ted C and others would say anything as well to get the hits. Oh I went to US Weekly site and omg those people over there and nasty, I can’t believe they are actually believe like that in the world, to have so much hate for people you don’t know it just plain crazy; and US Weekly is ragging on Angie big time, that website is crazy

^^^^

I’ll checkout Popsugar & Celebrity Terrorist, but I don’t even click into the comments section of Dlisted or PH should I even go there, and when I do, it’s because somethings been linked. UsWeekly? man, I forgot all about them even having a blog lol. Tmz, X17 etc, I may go for pics but that’s it. They’re all so predictable. It’s the same people saying the same things over & over. JustJared’s my main squeeze.

jpf

• kiki

What is this pregnant comment again and again?

• guli

257
    Hey Says:

January 17th, 2007 at 3:09 pm
    The Haters want them to get married so they can start screaming divorce.

I sure hope you are not calling me a hater. I just pointed out to her rings. I have been here for two years loving and defending this family! Thank you….

• Gussie

I’m all for the idea of commitment rings. :)

As for the ex-wife… never watched an episode of “Friends” or any film with the woman… I rarely bother with light romantic comedies and only when the actors or the director are already some of my favourites. Granted, I find whinny woman irritating and am repulsed by co-dependant personalities… but only wish them redemption.

• Lmao

I don’t see a problem with the US weekly version. What was Angelina suppose to do? honestly I don’t believe people or Us weekly.

Here is another version of the reunion.

“Maybe it’s just me but Angie’s multiple script tatts looked a bit paler than usual. Perhaps a touch of foundation or powder toned them down? Beefy security guards stood by in case anyone tried to speak to the hot couple. But Angie made conversation with several stunned women already under the heat lamp and David Arquette chatted with Brad but as one onlooker/listener noted, “He was kind of babbling and didn’t make much sense. It was weird.””

• Gussie

Sorry, my 261 was an answer to Guli’s 247. :)

• Masina

255
    guli Says:

January 17th, 2007 at 3:06 pm
    ******************************

I am so with you!!! On the souliejolie website, they are discussing the start of Holly and Angies relationship….got any scoops on that?

• gitane

Alexanderina

did you get the message i sent you from the YG?

• 123
  • micro

Maniston Says:

January 17th, 2007 at 1:21 pm
    Sorry if already posted: credit to sophie at pittwatch

“Brad Pitt’s representative, Cindy Guagenti, confirmed to CNN the couple’s move to New Orleans but characterized it as temporary and related to work on a film.”

• Isabelle II

232
    MoreSpin Says:

January 17th, 2007 at 2:18 pm
    Scheduling conflict, my ass! She changed her mind about it because Sin City does not contribute to the sorely needed sanitization of her image.

=======================
    as opposed to X’s image which needs to be institutionalized

• Alexanderina

258
    Original jpf Says:

January 17th, 2007 at 3:10 pm
    248 Alexanderina Says: January 17th, 2007 at 2:56 pm

^^^^

jpf

=====================================================
    I check out Popsugar every once is a while, never been on Celebrity Terrorist, I go to PH, Dlisted, TMZ and X17 but I don’t read their blogs anymore to much hate, I feel dirty after reading some of those comments, US Weekly I go every now and then and their comments are as bad as PH and the rest, very nasty and vile, sick people at some of those blog sites. I agree JJ is definitely the best and my main squeeze as well

• Simon, B. Maher & J. Steward

Angelina is not only a classic beauty, but also a genuine, generous,
    unique human being in the best meaning of the word. She is not some
    cheap actress, as many of them are. I know it sounds “a lot”, but she
    deserves that to be said about her.
    I will never understand why Mr. Pitt has not said a thing to prevent
    all the vicious attacks she had to suffer – not for two months but for
    almost two years! That way he allowed ANYONE (!) to say just about
    ANYTHING about her. No consequences for him.
    IF there was an affair, HE was the responsible one for HIS childless and
    FRUITLESS “experimental merger” – not Angelina. He wanted to spare
    Aniston’s “feelings” ( that TV-actress said he was not even her type, AND
    she has done so much damage to the JP’s) ?! Or, was it all just about him?
    I do not even remember him saying something nice that Angelina
    certainly deserves – and so many did say. She had such a positive
    influence on him, and she is a mother of the kids he wanted all
    his life.
    Not so long ago, at the time she was filming The Smiths, every man
    was drooling over her. Was she a trophy for the 12 years older
    Pitt? I do not like Mr. Pitt (see above!) Excuse me you who do
    like him, but I do not see WHY.

• suspicious_package

Hi all, esp. to Mediterranean – hope you will continue to do well. My love and thoughts are with you.

Sigh. I’m finding it very hard to be a BAMZS fan these days. This has been a rough couple of weeks in the online world. There seems to be a HUGE backlash against Angie – I’ve never seen so much negative stuff written about her. It’s disheartening, really. Everything from the Vogue article, then Gala, then the Golden Globes with Ryan Seacrest. I’m feeling very discouraged, y’all. Cheer me up.

• Estelle

Thanks Indie and OJPF for the houses info. I forgot about the SB’s beach house…oh, yeah and the house in Cambodia as well.

• micro

ntt Says:

January 17th, 2007 at 12:00 pm

As I’ve said before, at the end of the day, if you have a loving family to support you, you WIN. No amount of money, fame, public adulation can make up for a loveless life, a life without a loving partner.

The haters know that, and they can see what B&A have, and that just kill them.

As fans, we want to defend them, but just look at them, they know who they are, what they have in life, and how lucky they are to have each other.

They are very much on the SAME PAGE on everything: family, career, beliefs, friends, hobbies, etc… Not too many HW couples can say they have that many things in common.

So, it’s understandable that haters can’t stand so much bliss. Thinking of it, I think it’s not a bad thing to have some doubters around to keep them on their toes, to keep them from being complacent .

__________
    I totally agree with you. The more bashing on them, the more they will be UNITED to fight against one common enemy and that’s just natural.

• Original jpf

271 Estelle Says: January 17th, 2007 at 3:48 pm

^^^^

I forgot about the Cambodia home! I thought I read once that she owned an apt in NYC from her JLM days.

jpf

• TAFTOUFA!

PLZZZZ THE LINK OF THE INTERVIEW WITH JERRY PLZZZZZZZ!!

• Nancy85
  • Estelle

Hey JPF,

I believe she had a condo in LA and she gave the condo to her brother when she moves in with BBT. After divorcing BBT, they sold the house and she moved to England. I think her brother sold the condo last year. I don’t know anything about the apt. in NY.

• micro

134
    Amaya Says:

January 17th, 2007 at 12:00 pm
    ________________

****comments from Rosie at the View****

Just watched the View.

Rosie commended Angie and Brad for putting the spotlight on places like Africa and New Orleans where the situation is dire instead of soaking it up for themselves.

Then she said that Angie has come a long way, mentioning her rough life, then it changed when she became a mother, then “she fell in love” (Brad obviously).

Now, she’s living her life “above the fray” and using her fame and fortune to help humanity instead of going to night clubs and not wearing panties. lol

________________

thank you Amaya for this post.

• Just wishing

I am also getting a bit discouraged seeing all the negativity in the media towards Angelina. I thing it is terrible and very much out of control. It is not just the FF, DListed,and Perez Hilton anymore. It is the US Weekly blog, Daily News, Access Hollywood, some Cable channels, certain foreigh media, and some Hollywood personalities themselves.
    It is very sad and disheartening, and in my opinion it is beginning to show on Brad and Angie’s faces. I mean he is looking older than his years, and she is loosing so much weight. I feel bad for them and the fans.
    Will this triangle ever break?
    What can be done?
    How did it get so bad like this?

I also need cheering up!

• The real lou

Why are some of you whinning about this US Weekly “backlash poll”?Keep this in mind everytime Us Weekly has put negative story about B&A in their magazine People magazine turns around with a exclusive and makes them look like the asses that they are.Why are you worried?I’m not.

• Alexanderina

265
    gitane Says:

January 17th, 2007 at 3:34 pm
    Alexanderina

did you get the message i sent you from the YG
    =====================================================

Hi Gitane, was it this morning regarding the superbowl and the commerical, if so yes and I sent it to the EMG, otherwise if you sent me something in the YG I can’t access that Group from work only from home

• June Angels

Just wishing Says:
    January 17th, 2007 at 4:01 pm
    ===============================

Nice try, but you’re not fooling anyone.

• em

The crab mentality in Hollywood is a way of life, the people who are on top are pulled down by envious and evil people. If there is a backlash against Angie, it is only in the tabloids and some mean-spirited blogs. Brad is Angie’s strongest supporter in everything in their life and vice versa. No comment and silence yields a more powerful statement when rumours are just fabrications. They have showed us in 2005 when the media frenzy about their relationship was so much worse , that keeping to their own truth is more important than justifying to the press their actions.

• BCBG

I want to see Angie plays Catherine the Great

• June Angels

Simon, B. Maher & J. Steward Says:
    January 17th, 2007 at 3:44 pm
    =============================

Drop dead.

• The real lou

Just wishing,Give me a break!This ain’t my first time at the rodeo.

• kiki

Just wishing, everything was wrong You’ve written, and it’s so obvious where you come from…Please, you can’t fool us, next time up with something original.

• ?

I don’t understand why everyone is just foucsing on the negative.

Brad and Angelina have so many wonderful their life, focus on that.
    Brad does NOT look old for his age.. lol.

• truth

Can we get the e-mail of the contact people to these magazines? Please post and let us collectively present our concerns. We also need to know what these editors do with the money they make for all these false news. What have they contributed to New Orleans etc. If they want to criticise someone else for doing good, we’ll like to turn the heat on them.

• gitane

279 Alexanderina

that was it. i just wanted to see if it worked. it’s so odd that i can access YG from work and send e-mail through it, but i can’t access yahoo mail.

oh, and did you or did you not LYAO?

• freidaflo

Hi Medi- glad to hear from you.
    Everything will be allright. You’re always in my thoughts and prayer.

I am sure the Pitts pics. from the GG brought a smile as they did to all of us.
    Keep in touch. Some of us are here one way or the other to keep you company.
    Take good care of yourself.

• http://Justjared IslandG1rl

Mediterranean, I’m glad you’re up and about. I wish for your speedy recovery.
    Get well soon.

• tabloids

Babel worldwide total:

Domestic: $21,454,623 35.0%
    + Foreign: $39,805,209 65.0%

——————————————————————————–

= Worldwide: $61,259,832

It has not opened yet in some foreign countries, and box office estimates in some countries have not been updated.

• The real lou

I really hope people are not falling for this doom and gloom crap.I watched ET,Extra and Access Hollywood IT WAS ALL GOOD!I refuse to watch E so I have no idea what they said nor do I care.PH,FF and Dlisted is not main stream America,they do not speak for the masses.I saw nothing negative on the news.B&A helped the GG have the highest ratings in 3 years,believe me who ever is doing the Oscar planning is watering at the mouth as we speak.

• BCBG

I dont worry about Brad and Angie. The most important thing is management. Management does NOT mean you have to run to the press and refute this and that. Brad is a zen master in this. He does has his own strategy and style.

Brad is very SMART. I’ve been reading and observing him. Dont underestimate him. Remember when he broke up with Paltrow, all fingers were pointing at him? During that time , Brad has emerged unscathed even though Gwen didnt clear anything until a few years later that she was the one to blame. I have a lot of respect on his management style and ability.

As for Angie. She is a strong woman. With Brad coming on board, it’s a very powerful combination. Some people may say they are opposites. But actually they complete each other. What one lacks, the other makes up for it.

I have optimistic about them in every aspect of their lives.

• Just wishing

I did not mean to offend anybody. I am sorry.

• tabloids

Best wishes to Medi, you are in our prayers. MF, when is the voting ending? Thanks for your dedication.

• Alexanderina

288
    gitane Says:

January 17th, 2007 at 4:12 pm
    279 Alexanderina

oh, and did you or did you not LYAO?

————————————————————————————————
    Okay then I got it and passed oit around. It is odd, and as for me I can access regular yahoo from work, but I can’t access Yahoo Mail and the YG from work, and I hate that; and oh yeah I lmao, it should be interesting to see the commerical

• Lily

Brad and Angie have so much going for them and they are very obviously happy and in love. Haters, keep talking and spilling your ill wishes for BAMZS as long as you want to, but in the end it’s YOU we all feel somewhat sorry for, cuz at the end of the day Brad and Angelina have each other and their children and all you have is youselves and your Chinnifer movies.

• gitane

what i’m not understanding is the panic over “backlash”. angie and brad both have been getting constant and consistent sh*t for the last two years. what’s changed? nobody is saying anything we haven’t heard before, over and over again wrapped in different packages of disdain. the only difference i see is that now there are more people publicly defending them while their detractors continue to hold on to the juvenile notion of Team Aniston and Team Jolie.

i developed a thick skin. i laugh at the negative crap because i’ve seen it recycled so much in varying degrees of inanity. it doesn’t ruin my day. most of it is just shallow nitpicking and any major damage is eventually retracted. it’s not a big deal. the jolie-pitts are happily living their lives their way and all this slander is nothing but a nuisance.

• CLINIQUA

Kit Says:

January 17th, 2007 at 11:21 am
    Rachel Weisz can act circles around Angelina Jolie.

—————————————

Rachel Weisz – one Oscar for best Supporting Actress

Angelina Jolie – one Oscar for best supporting actress, 3 Golden Globes, 3 SAG Awards, 3 National Critics Awards….the list goes on…I only have so much time

You get the picture.

Angie wins.

Cast Rachel Weisz if you want one thing to happen – PEOPLE *NOT* GOING TO SEE SIN CITY.

That is all.