It's All Jake Gyllehaal in 'GQ'

It's All Jake Gyllehaal in 'GQ'

Straight off his “dressed in drag” stint on SNL, super stud Jake Gyllenhaal brings smart casual to a whole new level in the February 2007 issue of GQ magazine. I believe this is his third time on the cover — January 2003 and June 2004 being Jake‘s other two coverboy months. Can’t wait to read this article! A big thanks to Kenneth for the scans!

Also pictured below: Jake Gyllenhaal arriving at LAX Airport from New York City this past Sunday.

jake gyllenhaal gq magazine 01
jake gyllenhaal gq magazine 02
jake gyllenhaal gq magazine 03
jake gyllenhaal gq magazine 04
jake gyllenhaal gq magazine 05
jake gyllenhaal gq magazine 06
jake gyllenhaal gq magazine 07
jake gyllenhaal gq magazine 08

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

He is soo handsome. Gotta love him…
Thanks!

he’s so CUTE!!!!!!

YAY!! Im so glad I subscribed the magazine on time to see him on the cover (not that i knew he was gonna be on the cover).

thank jared for my boy. LOVE HIM!

Sooo hot! Thanks, Jared!

Never found what his attraction is! but each for their own.

I just LOVE Jake!!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ @ 01/17/2007 at 8:24 pm

I like Jake. But Broke back was awhile ago.. I have 2 pictures of him in my mind. Bubble Boy, and The Gay Cowboy. He needs to start doing some more good films, ALOT of good strong, Hollywood leading man type films. **** He might want to think about a SuperHero role, or SuperVillian. He’s a step away from being on Top, right now he’s only were he is because Gay People Love him, and once the Gays Love you, they will keep your name around for a few.

[although he'll never replace my all time heartthrob julian mcmahon] jake’s sooo dreamy :-) loved the snl dreamgirl bit too. good job dude

A Gay Lesbian @ 01/17/2007 at 9:53 pm

So,

If Jaky Poo is not doing leading man type of roles, then why is he still in that closet.

Take a chance and come out come out wherever you are.

he is sooooo overated!! how some people make it into holly wood ill never know!!

Jake’s what I call heartbreakingly beautiful.

“Heartbreakingly beautiful” Yesssss! Most beautiful man I’ve ever seen. Could just look at that face for hours…no words!

absolutely gorgeous.

Sorry can’t get the Brokeback Mountain image out of my head to think he’s hot anymore.

Wow…I think he is gorgeous…even sexier now that he is a little fuller figured than when he was younger.

jakey fan @ 01/18/2007 at 4:52 am

Beautiful and talented guy. Love him!

Dumbledore @ 01/18/2007 at 5:24 am

Oh God, not him again! Talk about over-exposed… Enough already!!

jakey fan @ 01/18/2007 at 6:10 am

To Dumbledore: How is he over-exposed? His last two films came out in 2005. And i never read anything about him in the tabloids, he is a very private person. If you don’t like him, stay away and don’t post, k?

Dumbledore @ 01/18/2007 at 6:46 am

Strangely enough I have 1 picture of him in my mind. Donnie Darko. You not seen that then? Wow, but you have seen Bubbleboy? Kinda makes sense.

And sorry jakey fan for me being a ‘tard. I actually secretly adore Jake but I pretend to hate him so that people won’t notice this burgeoning fanatical obsession. I wish he’d f-u-c-k me really.

Dumbledore,

GET HELP!!!!

So hot. But I get this feeling he’d bore me.

“try to look braindead in these photos, it will make you more sexy and attractive to the ladies and the gays.”

Oh. My. Gosh.