Sophia Bush Rocks Out TRL

Sophia Bush Rocks Out TRL

The smoking hot Sophia Bush of One Tree Hill drops by Total Request Live (TRL) this afternoon… I wonder if she’s still dating Jon Foster from the short-lived series Windfall.

sophia bush trl 01
sophia bush trl 02
sophia bush trl 03
sophia bush trl 04
sophia bush trl 05
sophia bush trl 06
sophia bush trl 07
sophia bush trl 08

Valerie Macon/Getty

Does anyone else think Sophia would make a GREAT Wonder Woman in the upcoming Joss Whedon movie??? I think she definitely has the look!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ @ 01/17/2007 at 2:35 pm

[BEAUTIFUL]

So gorgeous.. I think she would make a Good WonderWomen.

Where is she??I Dont know her sry..

Hotness. If she can kick ass in The Hitcher, then she can kick ass as Wonder Woman.

Giulietta @ 01/17/2007 at 3:27 pm

omg sophia is the best!!! yeah!

Sophia Bush is FREAKIN GORGEOUS!!

I wouldn’t mind if she played the Epynomous role of WonderWoman!

SHE’s HOTTTT!

mmm… she kinda sucks… I dontthink she would be a good WonderWoman

Sophia is so amazingly talented. She is an amazing actress. She needs to ditch OTH and concentrate on a huge film career. She would be awesome as Wonder Woman. Not to mention, she is drop dead gorgeus!

Sophia Bush is a mediocre actress, nothing of what she has done is important or well done in any way. and she’s not even beautiful, with those fake boobs

She is actually quite talented, she just hasn’t had that great of material to work with. I think she is going to be huge soon, she certainly deserves it. You are definetly entitled to your opinion, but for your information, her breasts are not fake!

don'tsaythat @ 01/18/2007 at 7:08 am

Sophia is a great actress, but specially is a beautiful girl!
She will be perfect for Wonder woman’s character!I won’t miss One Tree Hill every wednesday!!!

confusedddd @ 01/19/2007 at 6:51 pm

i just have a question… is TRL live b/c i could’ve sworn she was on the show on thurs. but these pictures were posted on weds. do they tape it early or something?

OTH-LUVAH @ 01/19/2007 at 9:41 pm

HOTTNESS!!! She so beautiful! Im so jealous of her beauty! LOVE SOPHIA!

She soo beautiful…she has like..this classic beauty…love her dimples…so adorable!!
She is the ONLY reason I watch One Tree Hill…..but the dumb a** creator Mark Schwann gives her crap storylines….she needs something she can rock….something dramatic….she could totally pull that off….

OT….Has anyone seen the episode in season1 where they go to Dan’s house for that party….the one where Brooke gets all drunk…she’s wearing that red dress and lipstick??
Well anyways there is that bartender in the beginning….she’s in the scene with Brooke and Tim….I think she looks sooo much like Danneel Harris…I know it’s not her….but they just look soo much alike….Has anyone else ever noticed this?????

BTW….Sophia looks gorgeous in that episode….I love the way she acts when she plays the “*****”….she does it soo good

Sophiaismylife @ 07/24/2007 at 10:38 am

Sophia is amazing! I was there that day at TRL and she is gorgeuos. and yes it was pretaped becasue she couldnt come on thursday, but usu its live! and i saw that ep you were talking baout and she was amazing. and the bartender was melissa egan, whose now on All my children as Annie. she was also in the pilot ep. of oth and i lov her ttooo

SOPHIA SHOULD BE IN MORE MOVIES ,AND SHE SHOULD END UP WITH LUCAS PEYTON SHOULD BACK OFF AND GO AFTER JAKE OR SOMETHING

O AN CMM IS SO ****** STUPID WHY WOULD SOMEONE DO THAT TO HOT SOPHIA I MEAN HAVE YALL SEEN THAT UGLY ASS KENZIE DALTON CHICK FREAKY RIGTH????

the guy in the yellow seems pretty mesmerised by her. i know i am

i love sophia bushh.. shes the seccond hjootess girrll in the worrlllddddd