Ryan Reynolds Rap Revealed in 'GQ'
Hollywood hottie Ryan Reynolds is interviewed in the February 2007 issue of GQ Magazine. Ryan reveals he might move to New York City. WOOT! Ladies and germs, it’s stalking time.
Read the Laotion sweatshop girl quote!!
- The deal with Smokin’ Aces: “It’s like if the Coen brothers had directed True Romance.”
- On bulking up for his role: “My natural body is like Dick Van Dyke’s. so it’s a lot of eating for me. a lot of protein. Shih a large bovine into my living room and I’ll just take a fork and knife to it.”
- On shooting a gun: “It’s incredibly hard on your nervous system. The kickback, the noise — it’s just this earth-shattering sound coming out of this thing that literally has no other assignment in this world than to be a godless instrument of death. I hung out with a couple of FBI guys before we shot. One guy-I’d be afraid to even think of the things he’s seen or done.”
- Surprising fact about Smokin’ Aces costar Ben Affleck: “We’re neighbors, ironically. We don’t really know each other that well, so it was nice hanging out with him. I think everybody in Los Angeles, I just wears this stamp on their forehead. ‘Leave me the **** alone.’ No cups of sugar.”
- On his workdays: “I just shot a comedy, Definitely, , in New York. I’m in every scene. A lot of late nights. I think I might rent an apartment in New York for a while to see what it’s like to live here without the hours of a Laotian sweatshop girl.”
- Listening to: Common, Gomez, Kid Loco.
- On recently being named Sexiest Canadian Man Alive by the Toronto Sun: “I suppose that could be awkward If I had to wear some sort of sash to prove it.”
- On Van Wilder: The Rise of Taj: Hasn’t seen it. “I passed that one up. I’m pretty sure it’s gonna be on video soon….”
Other pictures include: Ryan Reynolds at the premiere of Smokin’ Aces at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in L.A. last night with Ben Affleck, director Joe Carnahan, and actress Elizabeth Banks.