Fashion Gone Right @ NRJ Awards 2007

Fashion Gone Right @ NRJ Awards 2007

The fashions were pretty much on point this year at the NRJ Music Awards this year! Fergie, Christina Aguilera, and Cassie all looked fantastic earlier today on the red carpet at the Palais des Festivals in Cannes, France. From their slinky shoes to their fab ‘dos, VIVE LA FRANCE!

UPDATE :: Congrats Christina for picking up “Best International Female Artist” and “Best Album!”

nrj music awards 2007 01
nrj music awards 2007 02
nrj music awards 2007 03
nrj music awards 2007 04
nrj music awards 2007 05
nrj music awards 2007 06
nrj music awards 2007 07
nrj music awards 2007 08

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

1ssssssssssttttttttttttt wow they all look great

Fergie looks, um, *shiny*, but still great! Christina looks fabulous. Whoo! I can’t believe I’m seeing Cassie rockin’ the lighter hair, but she looks amazing. Can’t sing, but very pretty.

french chick :-) @ 01/20/2007 at 4:19 pm

I’m actually watching the NRJ music awards right nowand christina has just won an NRJ !!! she’s awesome really !!!
I’m french by the way and you’re right ” VIVE LA FRANCE” !!!

french chick, which NRJ award did Christina win?

french chick :-) @ 01/20/2007 at 4:27 pm

Well I don’t really remember..wait a second…oh yeah for best album international of the year I think.

french chick :-) @ 01/20/2007 at 4:36 pm

oh evanescence and nelly furtado have won too by the way !!!
nelly performed but evanescence could’nt make it cause they’re in Japan.
that’s it ;-)

french chick :-) @ 01/20/2007 at 4:38 pm

Fergie and will Iam are performing right now :-) ==>Ferglicious
she’s gorgeous !!

french chick :-) @ 01/20/2007 at 4:44 pm

and Rihanna has just won one too for international song of the year but she couldn’t be here too : too bad :-)

french chick :-) @ 01/20/2007 at 4:53 pm

and justin timberlake has just one too but he couldn’t be here too cause he’s on tour right now :-)
he won it for : best masculin international artist ofr the year ***

green lettuce @ 01/20/2007 at 5:04 pm

France is a little bit racist thes days, don’t you think??More than 18% people voting for the extreme right…How sad!And I know what I am talking about…

To fit with the original matter, yes Christina is gorgeous! (as usual)

french chick :-) @ 01/20/2007 at 5:10 pm

yeah you’re totally right green lettuce it’s grieving I know and the big elections are coming soon and I’m sure the extreme right’s gonna win unfortunately, it’s sad and shameful I’m totally aware of that :-s
I live in the parisian suburb so it’s not easy everyday but we’ll see what will happen next…let’s kepp our finger crossed :-) anyway
to fit the original matter too lol : the show rocks right now !!!

french chick :-) @ 01/20/2007 at 5:15 pm

christina has just won another one for : best feminine international artist of the year!

If Christina can clean up and look beautiful, then there is still hope for Britney.

green lettuce @ 01/20/2007 at 5:24 pm

I cross my fingers too! :)
KUDOS to you French chick!

french chick :-) @ 01/20/2007 at 5:31 pm

Lionel Richie performing right now :-) I love him

french chick :-) @ 01/20/2007 at 5:34 pm

kudos to me LOL thanks green lettuce, such a good and original pseudo :-D

green lettuce @ 01/20/2007 at 5:43 pm

he he he! Thank u!!

[Fug Face Maniston] @ 01/20/2007 at 5:49 pm

Fergie looks nice. Christina and her Fake Boobies Looks okay, and Assie looks like Crap. Like always.

I think Cassie is the hottest, she’s soooooo pretty too bad shes a ****

please don’t compare Christina to Britney, Christina is way way better.

^LOL. that was contradictory

vive la france c’était trop bien!!vive fergie!!!

Green lettuce: “France is a little bit racist thes days, don’t you think??”

Don’t generalize things, ok? Some French people are racist and vote extreme right. That’s about it. It’s sad, and stupid and idiotic (I’m staying polite here ^^ )
Some French people do have a brain, and that’s good.

Saying France is racist is as stupid as saying Americains are idiots. Generalization is bad, people. (If you wanna talk about racist voters, talk about another country, like Austria for example –> nothing wrong with Austrians in general, just with their leaders ^^ )

But still, I’m crossing fingers the extreme right won’t win this year.

Anyhoo, it’s a topic to talk about the NRJ Music Awards and not the disastrous state of politics here in my country. ^^
Sooooooo, the presenter was dull and horrible, but the ladies looked great and there were some awesome performances ;) I heart Christina’s dress!! Absolutely gorgeous!

Christina was the best act of the show!! Her vocals were simply amazing, her best performance of Ain’t No Other Man.

Christina looks great.