Beyonce Listens Up in Germany

Beyonce Listens Up in Germany

Beyonce performed her hit Dreamgirls single “Listen” last night on ZDF television at the Messehalle during the German variety TV show Wetten, dass..? (Bet it..?) in the southern German town of Friedrichshafen. Beyonce was later interviewed by German TV host Thomas Gottschalk alongside German actress Maria Furtwaengler.

Beyonce performs “Listen” on Wetten, dass..?
beyonce wetten dass 01

• Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
green lettuce @ 01/21/2007 at 8:48 am

Wow Beyoncé is gorgeous..
Ps I love the song!

Beautiful and can really sing. What a rarity in the music business. People are going to hate that she can sing and looks beautiful while doing so.

[Fug Face Maniston] @ 01/21/2007 at 11:23 am

Now thats singing.. And she is Gorgeous..

After this, if anyone questions Beyonce’s VOCAL ability, they betta be checking themselves up. She may not be the best, but she has the looks, can sing and “dance” to a certain extent, which is a rarity nowadays in this business. I still don’t believe her “songwriting” flack and I hate HoD, but I think she’s got everything else down to the bone. Gorgeous and talented woman.

lucky lady @ 01/21/2007 at 11:56 am

Fabulous song and well sung. Too bad she broke character to sing this song in Dreamgirls. The scene doesn’t fit and her singing style for this song didn’t fit the movie. She should have sang it as Deena and not Beyonce. She could have re-recorded it for her own CD in her own style. When listening to the CD this song just doesn’t fit.

I think she was trying to create her own “I’m not Going” moment for the movie. Selfish of her. Funny, the producers of “Chicago” didn’t let Queen Latifia break out into a rap song. The Dreamgirls producers shouldn’t have given in to Beyonce.

[Fug Face Maniston] @ 01/21/2007 at 12:00 pm

Multi Platinum Singer, Grammy Winning Songwritter, Actress. I’m amazing how So-Many people can dislike her. More so [Females-Of-The-Same-Race] Very Odd.

Mediterranean @ 01/21/2007 at 12:12 pm

I don’t like her voice, I don’t like her body, I don’t like her face, I don’t like her hair. Briefly I don’t like her at all.

Surely her fans and herself don’t care that I don’t like but I really don’t like her!

JJ I like you, except for those very obessed fun of you.

Theat’s the dress Beyonce should have worn to the Golden Globes and the gold number she wore at the GG, which was out of place on the red carpet, would have done just fine on stage in Germany.

#9 Rose — jsut what I was thinking.

I agree, she should have worn that dress to the Golden Globes. She looks stunning. She is such a great performer, great voice.

She really is very pretty, and she has a great voice. I don’t think her manger father, and fashion designer mother have really helped with her image and PR though. Still, if she were an American Idol contestant, even Simon would have to agree that she has something.

Rose Says:

January 21st, 2007 at 2:18 pm

I agree with you wholeheartedly Rose!

Bikini Wax @ 01/21/2007 at 7:16 pm

She looks amazing. Wish she would wear more things like this that fit her body and not like she jumped off a roof to get in them

Beautiful dress, beautiful song, beautiful girl.

I hope this song is nominated @ the Oscars

Has way more talent than Jessica Simpson!

She’s such a natural beauty it hurts:(

Lucky Lady says
_____———————————-

I agree with ya!

I really like this song. But I agree with an earlier post that she wanted to have a signature song in the movie as well. But this song no matter how well song can’t touch Effie’s anthem.

backspace @ 01/21/2007 at 7:38 pm

Don’t know why there are such haters, but she’s simply beautiful and very multi-talented.

Ga. Peach @ 01/21/2007 at 7:41 pm

This is a beautiful song, but it can’t compete with Effie’s anthem. When both of these songs were sung in the movie. Only the audience clapped for “I’m not going”

Actually all 4 times I saw Dreamgirls they clapped for both “I’m not going” and “Listen”

[Fug Face Maniston] @ 01/21/2007 at 9:41 pm

[#22] You must of been the Only person in the theater when you seen [DreamGirls]

Cause when I watched the Movie People Clapped for Both songs.

she looks great, better than GG week.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All