Jennifer Aniston Kisses Courteney Cox

Jennifer Aniston Kisses Courteney Cox

Jennifer Aniston is a lesbian! Well, at least she’s going to play one on TV.

It was reported weeks ago that Aniston will play Tina Harrod, a rival magazine (Us News) editor of “Lucy Spiller,” played by series star Courteney Cox. But according to TV Guide‘s Michael Aussiello, Aniston‘s character is also a lesbian. And set your hopes high. Aniston and Cox are said to be sharing a full-on kiss!

But don’t fool yourselves. This isn’t Aniston‘s first on-screen kiss with another woman. Remember Aniston‘s 2001 kiss with Winona Ryder? Let me refresh your memory. Check out the video below!

Jennifer Aniston kisses Winona Ryder
Just Jared on Facebook

Getty
  • What's going on with Calvin Harris and Tinashe? - US Weekly
  • Selena Gomez was on the verge of tears during her concert - TMZ
  • Lindsay Lohan says she got cheated on by fiance Egor Tarabasov - Gossip Cop
  • Demi Lovato looks gorgeous on the cover of Elle - Just Jared Jr
  • Taylor Swift stepped out for the first time since the "Famous" controversy - Radar
  • Ariana Grande wasn't allowed to perform at the White House - Huffington Post
  • Brie Larson shared an important message about beauty - Lainey Gossip
  • Celine Dion does some amazing impressions - The Hollywood Reporter
  • kelly

Okay this is even a little wierd for me as jen fan i wouldn’t think it would be wierd if was someone other than courteney. I really don’t know what to say about this one

• Nando

It’s about time she lost her girl-next-door image and became a skank.

• http://justjared sa

I think everyone claim her like a perfect gril.

• Women!

What a boring woman who doesn’t have a bi-sexual fancy! Lesbianism is totally different, though.

• isatou joof

WHAT A BORED WHO CARES LET HER MAKE OUT WITH DONALD TRUMP I DONT GIVE A FUCK GOOD GIRL MY ASS

• isatou joof

PLEASE GET THIS THING ABOUT CHIN OUT OF HERE

• SusiQ

Now we know ther REAL reason why Brad left her ass!

• LoL

I always thought she was a l*sbian. is that word still bleep out here? lesbian

• [Fug Face Maniston]

Again I beat Jared to the punch.

This Thread is going to get a shit load of Comments all because EveryOne Hates this Fugly Beast.
    Chinniston is so not attractive. I’m a heterosexual male… and I’m more Turn-On by Brad Pitt than i am her. Lmaooo [No Homo]

• LoL

oh lol i guess not.

• Woof

A real smooch the pooch!

• Lola

Anyone else see the desperate publicity stunt in motion here? Dirt must not be doing so hot…

• ***

She’s a man

• YUM!

It’s about time she did something off the chain, it wouldn’t really be that cool if it weren’t for the fact that she is kissing Courtney. THAT’S HOT! I’ll watch the show for that. I can totally dig JA as a lesbian.

• Sasha

She can kiss whom ever….Dont really care for Maniston.

• LMAO

AAAAAAHHHHHHH I see the folks from over at the Brangelina threads are out in full force here Figures Stay away from their threads but they can come here Hypocrites Like it or not this girl is going to get some serious attention for this stunt

• Vera

i’m sure she’s had plenty of make-out sessins with courtney, no biggie. I like Dirt though, the schizophrenic photographer is great.

• http://Justjared IslandG1rl

Oh, my….it is about time someone post X’s sexual fantasy. I am not a fan, but the thought of her kissing Courtney….oh my…can’t get that out of my head. That is just plain sick…Someone please help her get a man…

• dirtyjen

The New York Post’s Blind Item
    The Diva at Vogue Story
    The Pitt Looks Old Story
    The Angie’s Tearful Calls to Lisa Pitt Story
    and on and on and on and on and on and on

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That is all made up stories, so JAred doesnt post them. This is probably true.

• X

LMAO Says:

January 23rd, 2007 at 2:23 pm

************************************************

Out in Full force? please there are barely 20 posts on here. Dream on.

• The Wise

Those stories are beyond ridiculous Ex Jared Fan.
    Try not to take them so seriously.

• http://justjared Bi

Jennifer is ugly,ugly, ugly…………………………..

• Avid fan

Brad must have caught them but was embarassed to accept it.
    All their vacations were with the Arquettes. Inseparable , I might say.

• http://justjared dire

JENNIFER NO TALENL, UGLY FACE

• Richard Cavett

Yawn, she’s boring!

• http://justjared Face

SHE CAN’T ACT, AWFUL FACE

• sandu

JJ, you shouldn’t post a JA note on this website because I as notice this is a temple to AJ and BP.
    People are dead blind for their devotion to Angie and Brad…you are so sick for them that when JJ publish a note like NY Times about Angelina, everybody goes crazy and ask JJ to take the link out. Why JJ should do it? As far as I know this website does not belong to AJ and BB and their sick fans, and I said sick because when they read something about Jen they assume it like a real truth. If you people haven’t notice Jen is going to play a lesbian, wich doesn’t means she is a lesbian. Please, have a little respect for Courtney and her family, remeber that as well as Angelina, she has a baby and is a mom and a wife. Doesn’t she deserve the same respect than Angelina?
    I bet that if Angelina will play a lesbian, all of you fans will be defending her role, that’s what frustate me a lot! Live your life and left Jen alone.

• [Fug Face Maniston]

Hey Jared – Did you post, or did I just miss the:

Maniston’s pity party Stories?
    The unwillingness to have kids Story
    The [Dirt] Lesbian kiss scene [publicity stunt] Story
    The Us Weekly Poll of Angelina Being the most Beautiful women Story
    The she put work before her relationship Story
    The Make Believe Relationship w/ Vince to Boost Ticket sales of their movie Story
    The Boring Friendless Story
    The Vince Looks Old, Ugly and always Drunk Story
    The Maniston Tearful Calls to Oprah Story
    and on and on and on and on and on and on

• sandu, when she plays?

29 sandu Says:

January 23rd, 2007 at 3:16 pm

=+=+=+

When she plays a lesibian? um, Gia.

• Krystal

If she kisses the chick..maybe she will give up on men and STFU about “Brad”……

• http://justjared GG

jennifer dumped by Brad and Vince,too bad for her

• poopsie

I always knew JA was gay.

• Malibumom

I liked my story for JA better-I just didn’t send it to her-you know one of the 5 movies I’ve been working on 4-ever-the one where she is married to a lawyer who catches her on her knees with the judge! He then locks her in the basement of the house and tortures her until she almost dies-Jen I can help u girl-I got Skillz

• http://justjared fg

JENNIFER IS THE MOST UGLIEST WOMAN IN THE WORLD AND NO TALENT.

• ***

Jennifer is a M A N S L U T!!!

• time out

sandu Says:

January 23rd, 2007 at 3:16 pm
    ____________________________________________________

Thank you for that post. Brangelina fans think the whole world is conspired against them but the truth is that they are the ones that constantly bring up negativity toward BP/AJ and also they seem to have a never-ending fascinatiion with JA. They want the world to respect the MOM Angelina but they constantly bash Courtney Cox. WTF? I bet that NYT article wouldn’t have made a dent in the news if the BAMZS hadn’y gone to every thread in the known universe about BP/AJ and talked it to death. As a matter of fact the first I even heard of it was here on JJ when a BAMZS fan posted it!

• carrie nae

I definitely don’t like Maniston but the clip is funny. I like it.

• CindyLee

LMAO Says:

January 23rd, 2007 at 2:23 pm

********************************

Nobody mentioned them until YOU did, dipstick. Stop blaming others for Jen’s failing career.

• too funny

LMAO Says:

January 23rd, 2007 at 2:23 pm
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Like idol,Like fan……LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

• http://www.justjared.com/2007/01/15/jennifer-lopez-golden-globes/#comments blue diamonds

Chinnifer looks like a man anyway.
    But how can you kiss your best friend. There is something seriously wrong with that. I always thought she has the hots for Courteney. She gave her a ring that looks like a wedding band. They are a couple od freaks.

• LMAO

CindyLee Says:

January 23rd, 2007 at 4:18 pm

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

OH BULLS***……..the people posting all the negative shit on this thread are coming over under assumed names from the Brangelina threads. Not only are they easy to spot because they don’t change their typing style from one thread to the next but they are also over there TALKING about coming over here. And, um DIPSTICK, where exactly did I mention Jen’s career? Or blaming others for her lack of one, pray tell?

Chin Maniston and Dustin Hoffman were seperated at birth.

• http://justjared VINCE

chin,CHIN chin,CHIN chin,CHIN, chin CHIN ,chin……….she’s UGLY, VERY UGLY,SO UGLY, NO TALENT,HER CAREER IS OVER.VINCE SAYS I DUMPED JENNIFER BECAUSE SHE’S NO CLASS.

• Amy

Wow, you people are so full of hate aren’t you? If you’re so sick of her, why do you bother to post? Hatred is bad. Same for Ex Jared Fan.
    I agree with Sandu. I admit that not all BAMZS fans are like this, but gosh, the ones that do hate relentlessly on Aniston are sure hypocrites. If Angelina was the one bashed here instead of Jennifer, y’all would be screaming for a banning, but it’s all right here? Fine, as everyone has opinions, but don’t expect everyone to have nice opinions about Brad and Angelina in the next BAMZS thread.
    But wait, this is JJ. Silly me.

• http://celebritysource.blogspot.com/ Courtney

That’ll be interesting!

LMAO Says:

January 23rd, 2007 at 4:25 pm
    CindyLee Says:

January 23rd, 2007 at 4:18 pm

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

OH BULLS***……..the people posting all the negative **** on this thread are coming over under assumed names from the Brangelina threads. Not only are they easy to spot because they don’t change their typing style from one thread to the next but they are also over there TALKING about coming over here. And, um DIPSTICK, where exactly did I mention Jen’s career? Or blaming others for her lack of one, pray tell?

************
    Nutbar……. why would anyone change their name just to express their distaste for Chinnifer Maniston.? You sound like a silly crybaby.

• sandu

sandu, when she plays? Says:

January 23rd, 2007 at 3:22 pm
    29 sandu Says:

January 23rd, 2007 at 3:16 pm

=+=+=+

When she plays a lesibian? um, Gia.

=+=+=+

Sorry to all Brangelina fans! My mistake, she never won’t play a lesbian because as I remember now she already had a lesbian lover… the one she wants to be a goodmother of one of her children.

• maxine

A truly desperate attempt to boost the ratings, very juvenile. I’m not surprised though, she IS desperate for some attention and her constant interfering with the Arquettes’ marriage is getting weird. Wouldn’t that be something if Courtney left David for Jen? LOL
    Oh, another source says she and Courtney want to do a character based on Brad — a married star who leaves his wife for a sexy co-star. I don’t know if this is true, but I wouldn’t be shocked. Seems right up her alley in every way. Making sure nobody forgets she was once married to him.