Nicole Richie & Godfather Jacko

• Cameron Diaz Doesn’t Like Scarlett Johansson [HollywoodRag]
  • Paris is Just Working on her Fitness [PopSugar]
  • Mary-Kate Olsen: Beverly Hills Yeti [TMZ]
  • Pierce Brosnan Readies For Thomas Crown Affair 2 [PopWatch]
  • Crew Member Killed on Hayden Christensen‘s Jumper Set [Variety]

Brad Pitt – Softbank Commercial
  • Miss USA Tara Conner will give her first post-rehab TV appearance to The Today Show. Tara is scheduled to appear on the morning show Feb. 1.
  • Desperate Housewives creator Marc Cherry revealed yesterday that there would be at least two weddings on the show later this year, one “legendary soap-opera wedding” and the other a “quickie wedding.
  • Not surprisingly, the box office success of Dreamgirls may inspire a revival of the 1981 musical.

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 719 » Show All

is brad cute or wat????

Best wishes to Brad and family.

Brad's walk = hotness @ 01/26/2007 at 6:56 pm

That smile at the end is so mischievious and cute at the same time. Was this filmed in one of those palaces in India they went to? Looks like it.

I agree–his smile is heartmelting :)

Thanks Jared.

He is all of the above comments i agree with all of you. Love the BAMZS family!!!!!!!!!!Best Wishes to them!!!!!!!!!

This is a jacko thread not a B & A thread.

thanks Jared! Darn the man even walks hotness!

i just love this guy.

best wishes to angie, brad and the children !!

what? Says:
January 26th, 2007 at 7:06 pm
********************************

How is a Brad commercial a Michael Jackson thread?

Thanks Jared. BTW– this is the third commercial, the first and second are at Brillian Brads…2nd and 3rd video.

Sheri Says:

The tab on my computer has the title of this thread as “N Richie & Godfather Jacko. Also if you scroll up you will see Jacko and Richie.

This man has it all, love for family, a good heart, looks, success sorry Angie for a brief moment was trying to think how I could get him, but his heart belongs to you!

Original jpf @ 01/26/2007 at 7:18 pm

ACCESS just showed Brad’s sit placement with his face on it at the SAG awards. It says he’ll be sitting between Americus Ferrera and Cate Blanchett, and so maybe he will show afterall.

jpf

Thanks Jared & Audrey

what? Says:
January 26th, 2007 at 7:15 pm
*****************************
honey scroll down theres the brad commercial. Your on a Bamzs luvin site, I like Michael too, just when Brad and Angie hit we get happy! Join us have some fun! Your more than welcome if you like BAMZS.

Original jpf @ 01/26/2007 at 7:19 pm

13 Sheri Says: January 26th, 2007 at 7:16 pm

^^^^

Lol! Tell us some of the plots you were planning.

Original jpf @ 01/26/2007 at 7:21 pm

I love Brad’s walk and always have. It’s so boyish/cocky, and just sexy. His walk and his voice “and his nose, I love his nose” are my fave Brad parts APART from his face. Oh, and his butt.

jpf

I hope Jared starts a new thread with Brad in the title. I do not care for Michael Jackson.

OMG– never in my wildest dreams I could have imagined posting at a jacko thread… :lol: Jared you have a wicked sense of humor just like Bradley ;-)

jpf—ditto on everything but let’s not forget the hands (I love his hands) and the famous a*s which you know who loves to hang on to :lol:

Original jpf Says:
January 26th, 2007 at 7:19 pm
*********************************
Oh, honey it’s my end all dream, only problem is I’d have to move to LA or NO become a waitress at their favorite restuarant, drug his food at the same time placing a call to Angie, how I get her cell phone number no idea, and spririting him away!! Give me break, a girl can dream. I must drink wine now!

guli Says:
January 26th, 2007 at 7:28 pm
*******************************
Hi! How are you? Some people at the other thread don’t want to come over because it’s not titled a Brad thread! Don’t get it.

oh come on guys, HIS HANDS.. Its all about Brad’s hands…
Well I love em….

tmz, changed pic @ 01/26/2007 at 7:34 pm

at tmz, this morning they put a very UGLY picture of jen aniston.

now if you go that site again, they’ve changed to a relatively better picture.

Huvanne (jen’s publicist) must have complained about that “earlier pic ”

that is to show you, jen does read blog

Sheri Says:

Sheri we can post at both threads, I can understand them. See most of us already have seen this video three weeks ago. So we’ll hop back and forth, the idea is to have fun and talk to friends…..

i hope all you weirdo brad and angie fans don’t need therapy when they bust up! You people are pathetic.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 719 » Show All