Nicole Richie & Godfather Jacko

• Cameron Diaz Doesn’t Like Scarlett Johansson [HollywoodRag]
  • Paris is Just Working on her Fitness [PopSugar]
  • Mary-Kate Olsen: Beverly Hills Yeti [TMZ]
  • Pierce Brosnan Readies For Thomas Crown Affair 2 [PopWatch]
  • Crew Member Killed on Hayden Christensen‘s Jumper Set [Variety]

Brad Pitt – Softbank Commercial
  • Miss USA Tara Conner will give her first post-rehab TV appearance to The Today Show. Tara is scheduled to appear on the morning show Feb. 1.
  • Desperate Housewives creator Marc Cherry revealed yesterday that there would be at least two weddings on the show later this year, one “legendary soap-opera wedding” and the other a “quickie wedding.
  • Not surprisingly, the box office success of Dreamgirls may inspire a revival of the 1981 musical.

Disney
  • Frozen fans really want Disney to give Elsa a girlfriend in the sequel - US Weekly
  • Justin Bieber's pop-up show in New York City draws a huge line - TMZ
  • Did Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom have a fight? - Gossip Cop
  • This is why Chloe Moretz doesn't talk about her dating life - Just Jared Jr
  • Some people think the Dancing With the Stars scoring is rigged - Radar
  • Watch Prince perform with Kendrick Lamar in this new footage - Huffington Post
  • Blake Lively is a total badass in her new movie trailer - Lainey Gossip
  • Check out this review of Zac Efron's Neighbors 2 - The Hollywood Reporter
  • sue

is brad cute or wat????

• truth

Best wishes to Brad and family.

• Brad’s walk = hotness

That smile at the end is so mischievious and cute at the same time. Was this filmed in one of those palaces in India they went to? Looks like it.

• Lola

I agree–his smile is heartmelting :)

• Lady G

Thanks Jared.

• http://justjared.com alexandrina

He is all of the above comments i agree with all of you. Love the BAMZS family!!!!!!!!!!Best Wishes to them!!!!!!!!!

• what?

This is a jacko thread not a B & A thread.

• Sheri

thanks Jared! Darn the man even walks hotness!

• micro

i just love this guy.

best wishes to angie, brad and the children !!

• Sheri

what? Says:
    January 26th, 2007 at 7:06 pm
    ********************************

How is a Brad commercial a Michael Jackson thread?

• guli

Thanks Jared. BTW– this is the third commercial, the first and second are at Brillian Brads…2nd and 3rd video.

• what?

Sheri Says:

The tab on my computer has the title of this thread as “N Richie & Godfather Jacko. Also if you scroll up you will see Jacko and Richie.

• Sheri

This man has it all, love for family, a good heart, looks, success sorry Angie for a brief moment was trying to think how I could get him, but his heart belongs to you!

• Original jpf

ACCESS just showed Brad’s sit placement with his face on it at the SAG awards. It says he’ll be sitting between Americus Ferrera and Cate Blanchett, and so maybe he will show afterall.

jpf

Thanks Jared & Audrey

• Sheri

what? Says:
    January 26th, 2007 at 7:15 pm
    *****************************
    honey scroll down theres the brad commercial. Your on a Bamzs luvin site, I like Michael too, just when Brad and Angie hit we get happy! Join us have some fun! Your more than welcome if you like BAMZS.

• Original jpf

13 Sheri Says: January 26th, 2007 at 7:16 pm

^^^^

Lol! Tell us some of the plots you were planning.

• Original jpf

I love Brad’s walk and always have. It’s so boyish/cocky, and just sexy. His walk and his voice “and his nose, I love his nose” are my fave Brad parts APART from his face. Oh, and his butt.

jpf

• tabitha

I hope Jared starts a new thread with Brad in the title. I do not care for Michael Jackson.

• guli

OMG– never in my wildest dreams I could have imagined posting at a jacko thread… :lol: Jared you have a wicked sense of humor just like Bradley ;-)

jpf—ditto on everything but let’s not forget the hands (I love his hands) and the famous a*s which you know who loves to hang on to :lol:

• Sheri

Original jpf Says:
    January 26th, 2007 at 7:19 pm
    *********************************
    Oh, honey it’s my end all dream, only problem is I’d have to move to LA or NO become a waitress at their favorite restuarant, drug his food at the same time placing a call to Angie, how I get her cell phone number no idea, and spririting him away!! Give me break, a girl can dream. I must drink wine now!

• Sheri

guli Says:
    January 26th, 2007 at 7:28 pm
    *******************************
    Hi! How are you? Some people at the other thread don’t want to come over because it’s not titled a Brad thread! Don’t get it.

• julia

oh come on guys, HIS HANDS.. Its all about Brad’s hands…
    Well I love em….

• tmz, changed pic

at tmz, this morning they put a very UGLY picture of jen aniston.

now if you go that site again, they’ve changed to a relatively better picture.

Huvanne (jen’s publicist) must have complained about that “earlier pic ”

that is to show you, jen does read blog

• guli

Sheri Says:

Sheri we can post at both threads, I can understand them. See most of us already have seen this video three weeks ago. So we’ll hop back and forth, the idea is to have fun and talk to friends…..

• kirby

i hope all you weirdo brad and angie fans don’t need therapy when they bust up! You people are pathetic.

• Sheri

Why is it everytime I see Brad and Angie or either one of them alone, the song that comes into my head is “I’m bringing Sexy Back” odd

• Lady G

Original jpf Says:

January 26th, 2007 at 7:18 pm

jpf
    =====================================================

I am watching ET at this moment and Jan what’s her name just said Brad will not be there. She says he will be busy working on his film in NOLA.

Eventually he sent a letter or whatever that he wouldn’t be attending.

• Sheri

kirby Says:
    January 26th, 2007 at 7:35 pm
    *************************************
    It’s been two year, the only weirdo are those who feel they can predict they break up! They have a family, they are committed, why does that bother you?

• [Fug Face Maniston]

[Title]= Nicole Richie & Godfather Jacko. [Not]= ***** Fan Site

[Nicole Richie]= Needs To Eat

[Sienna Who]= Famous Why?

[Britney Spears]= Ewwwwww

[STD Reid]= Still Not Dead

[The Spanish Don’t Appreciate DiCaprio’s Pissy Attitude]= So?

[Who Do We Feel Sorry For]= Jayden James! [Why]= Whos his mother?

[Cameron Diaz Jealous Of who]= Scarlett Johansson. [Why]= She’s Hotter

[Mary-Kate Olsen]= Cusin It

[Pierce Brosnan]= Best Bond Ever

That Softbank Commercial Was So Simple, It Was Cool.

Jared you might wanna post a BAMZS thread soon [#18 Taitha] is going through withdrawal. She might not making through the night. I fear suicide is coming soon from some of these these Brangelina-Fans
    [I dont think Fans are an appropriate word for them] Lol

• Sheri

guli Says:
    January 26th, 2007 at 7:35 pm
    ****************************
    Out of the loop as always. I never saw this, how do you ladies find this stuff? Your amazing!

• blue diamonds

De-li-cious is all I’ve got to say!

• guli

tmz, changed pic Says:

Aha, but I saved the original ;-) It is gorgeous, I knew it would be pulled off once Huvane saw it, heheh

• ntt

I think this is what keeps AJ’s mind busy, more than anything said about her on The View, or on any gossip blog. It’s an article on this week’s Newsweek regarding aid workers in Darfur being targets of violence.

Africa: War on the Rescuers
    Darfur: The newest targets in the territory’s widening violence are the aid workers keeping its people alive.

By Rod Nordland

Jan. 29, 2007 issue – Last Sept. 11 was a momentous day in Darfur, too. After unidentified militiamen attacked aid workers from the Nobel Prize-winning Médecins sans Frontières at a roadblock on that date, most of the international aid groups ministering to Darfur’s 6 million people stopped using the roads. On Dec. 18, in the southern town of Gereida, unrelated gunmen attacked the compounds of Oxfam and Action Contre la Faim. More than 70 aid workers subsequently pulled out of the refugee camp there—Darfur’s largest, with 130,000 people—leaving only 10 Red Cross employees behind. Yet at the time no one revealed what had really sparked the dramatic pullbacks. In both cases, international staff, including three French aid workers, were either raped or sexually assaulted in territory controlled by the Sudanese government and its allies.

Rape as a weapon has become depressingly commonplace in Darfur, where 200,000 Africans have been killed and a third of the population have been sent fleeing into camps in three years of war. But the attacks on international aid workers herald a dramatic and dangerous new trend—the deliberate targeting of those helping to keep Darfur’s millions of refugees alive. A dozen staffers from foreign NGOs have been killed in just the past six months, more than in the previous two years. There are an estimated 14,000 aid workers in Darfur now, the majority of them Sudanese, working for foreign NGOs and U.N. agencies and delivering $1 billion a year in aid. Just a few more horrific attacks could throw that massive operation into jeopardy. Last week 14 U.N. agencies working in Darfur issued a stark warning that “the humanitarian community cannot indefinitely assure the survival of the population in Darfur if insecurity continues.”

Médecins sans Frontières country director Jean Vataux confirms that two MSF staffers, a Sudanese and a European, were subjected to a serious sexual assault on Sept. 11 after being forced out of their vehicle near Zalingei, in an area under government control. While the women were not raped, Vataux says, “there was a clear desire to hurt and humiliate.” The women were badly beaten as well. Vataux says MSF reported the incident to Sudanese authorities, who promised to investigate but so far have not reported any outcome. Action Contre la Faim’s country director Philippe Conraud confirms that two Frenchwomen working for ACF in Gereida were raped by armed men, but would not provide details. In the Gereida attack, aid agencies’ compounds were systematically looted, numerous vehicles stolen and staff terrorized at gunpoint for six hours.

The two incidents add to a pattern of increased violence since a peace agreement was signed last May between the government and some rebels. After that, rebel factions splintered further. In some areas, the government is working with rebel signatories; in others, it’s fighting them, and in some places the rebels are fighting one another. The version of the conflict that has seized the imagination of the world—and that prompted former secretary of State Colin Powell to describe the killing there as “genocide”—involved marauding Arab militiamen known as Janjaweed, often backed up by Sudanese military forces, laying waste to scattered villages. Now as many as 12 different groups are at each other’s throats, tussling over control of huge refugee camps or angling for their share of promised government compensation. On Jan. 10, New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson announced he had brokered a 60-day ceasefire; so far, it has yet to start. “The ceasefire?” says a senior officer with the African Union peacekeepers in Darfur, who asked to remain anonymous for fear of offending Sudanese authorities. “That’s like the peace. We haven’t seen either.”

Assaults on aid organizations have wide repercussions. After a Dec. 8 attack on the International Committee of the Red Cross compound in Kutum, in northern Darfur, all but three of the international staff pulled out. Villagers driven from their homes by Janjaweed have since dispersed rather than seek refuge in the camp there. “We don’t know where 30,000 people are,” says Rebecca Dale of the International Rescue Committee. “Only about two or three thousand have shown up.”

Khartoum has pledged to give aid agencies unfettered access to Darfur, and has frequently boasted of its cooperation with the international community. Yet the NGOs say their workers, especially those from Western countries, are frequently denied visas and travel permits, while key equipment and supplies are held up in Sudanese Customs. And they cannot complain too loudly. “We can’t afford to be kicked out,” says Dawn Blalock, spokesman for the United Nations’ Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs. The stakes are too high: Blalock points out that the aid groups have managed to lower the overall malnutrition rate in Darfur below the emergency level of 15 percent. Without them, no one knows how bad it could get.

Those who speak out have paid a price. The Norwegian Refugee Council, serving 250,000 displaced Darfurians, was expelled in November to hardly a murmur from the United Nations. Late last year the U.N. secretary-general’s representative to Sudan, Jan Pronk, the highest U.N. mission official there, was thrown out by Khartoum after he complained publicly about continued Janjaweed attacks. He has yet to be replaced, leaving the U.N. mission leaderless. “The international community have been taken for a ride,” says Pronk. And yet again, the ones suffering most are the people of Darfur.

• angelah

guli Says:

January 26th, 2007 at 7:50 pm
    ____________________

OMG Guli, I saw her image earlier…can you say get a barf bag? jp lol. Oh man, I applaud you for having a courage to save that awful image. I wouldn’t bother saving it, gosh just saving one site address related to her made me nausated..that’s a fact. LMAO!

• angelah

Sheri Says:

January 26th, 2007 at 7:44 pm
    ______________

Just ask a Jolie-Pitt fan…theyll or more like we’ll answer your query. What can we say we’re a resourceful bunch.

• guli

ntt Says:

January 26th, 2007 at 7:53 pm
    What a great post and you are right this is what she worries about not about the trash that is said about her by people who don’t know her one bit…..

• angelah

nauseated**

• Original jpf

19 guli Says: January 26th, 2007 at 7:28 pm

^^^^

I forgot his hands. The first time I noticed them was in MAMS. The Bogota morning after scene when she walks over to him in standing in the window and he drops the tea cup to reach for her. His hands were spread open like fans across her back, and it was as if he wanted to make sure he touched as much of her as possible.

jpf

• Madame Obvious

Beware, Beware, Beware
    Tread lightly for there is an imposter amongst you.
    Don’t look to hard, you find what you seek.

• Original jpf

20 Sheri Says: January 26th, 2007 at 7:29 pm

re: 16 Original jpf:

^^^^

You must drink a LOT of wine now! I’ll join you.

jpf

• ?

Madame Obvious Says:

January 26th, 2007 at 8:06 pm
    Beware, Beware, Beware
    Tread lightly for there is an imposter amongst you.
    Don’t look to hard, you find what you seek.

*******

More clues?

• guli

angelah, I know it was a tough decision to save that pic since me and my computer are at odds lately. I think he (my computer is a he btw) doesn’t like me saving these pics. But, a loyal fan needs ammunition against the trolls. You can never be too ready :lol:

• Madame Obvious

Go back from whence thou came
    Retrace your steps
    Be deligent but not too
    It is obvious it smacks you in the FACE.

• Sheri

Original jpf Says:
    January 26th, 2007 at 8:06 pm
    *************************
    It’s a nice Pinot Grigo, join me! this man is hotness! I’ve tried to think of one thing that turns me off, HAVEN’T FOUND IT! jpf, do you want in on the plan? Certain drugs, he won’t remember a thing! Angie will be busy with the kids! ok, breathing deep, yoga posture, never hurt Angie, as if I could! LOLOLOL

• ?

Let me guess..[Fug Face Maniston]

It’s obvious she’s not a real Brad and Angelina fan. She goes on every thread with that name to incite a fit. She figures if people see that name, people will call Brad and Angelina fans crazy and start a fight on every thread. Am I right?

• ?

Or Sheri

• ok!

#25 kirby,NO you are PATHETIC!Every time a new Brad or Angelina thread is put up you CANNOT resist from posting your lame ass coments.Angelina has a MOJO over your ass!You are obsessed with this couple who you claim to hate and have sent 2 years hating people that have done NOTHING to you personally.THAT IS PATHETIC.BTW every bad thing you wish for this couple and their 3 kids, I hope it happens to you 10 times over!Have a nice evening.

• Andrómeda

Hot !!!!!.Brad is unique….I think I need a cold shower now….

• ok!

My guess would be fugface to,this morning confirmed it for me.?,I think you are right.

• BCBG

guli Says:

January 26th, 2007 at 7:50 pm

Aha, but I saved the original It is gorgeous, I knew it would be pulled off once Huvane saw it, heheh

________________

i love you , i love you, you are genius !!!!