Bob Saget: Olsen-Teeth-Worthy Funny
- Bob Saget is Apparently Olsen-Teeth-Worthy Funny [PopSugar]
- Tyra Banks is Fat and Ugly [IDLYITW]
- Beyonce Knowles: Most Desirable Woman 2007 [HollywoodTuna]
- Gene Simmons and Nicolas Cage: Hair Twins [CityRag]
- Jordana Brewster is the New Angelina Jolie [DListed]
- Denise Richards and Richie Sambora Still Going Strong [ASL]
- Lindsay Lohan Ditches Rehab Again [Egotastic]
- Jennifer Aniston Explains Dirt Kiss is Just Goodbye Kiss [ImNotObsessed]
- Britney Spears Waits For Her Comeback [HollywoodRag]
- Kournikova: Saving the World with Hash Browns [TMZ]
- Heroes Beats Out 24 In The Ratings Again [TheHollywoodReporter]
- Andrew Lloyd Webber Will Guest Judge on Grease on Feb. 11 [AP]
- Prison Break‘s Wentworth Miller on Australia’s Jackie O Radio Show [MP3]
Hilarious interviews with Al Gore, Tyra Banks, Jerry Bruckheimer
and more at the Producers Guild Awards.
- Britney Spears is sporting a Star of David necklace and dark hair, according to pictures in The Post and Daily News that show her leaving the Chateau Marmont yesterday. The Daily News adds that Britney should not have wardrobe malfunctions any more as boyfriend Isaac Cohen recently brought her seven pairs of underwear at La Bra Lingerie.
- Paris Hilton tells In Touch that her and Nicole Richie will be camp counselors on the upcoming season of The Simple Life. “Every week new groups of people will come in,” Paris revealed. “One week will be fat camp, and then couples camp. It’s going to be so funny!”
- A spokeswoman for play “Equus,” starring Daniel Radclifffe, said staff would be “extra vigilant” about making sure no photos are taken during the show. In it, Radcliffe, who looks all grown up in publicity photos released yesterday, has a serious nude scene. But who will control the laughter??
- Saturday Night Live has tapped Drew Barrymore to host on Feb. 3 with musical guest Lily Allen. Forest Whitaker will host on Feb. 10 with country star Keith Urban as the musical guest.