Wedding Bells for Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie

Wedding Bells for Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie

Star is reporting that Angelina Jolie‘s mom’s last dying wish was for her daughter to marry Brad Pitt. Will Brad and Angie be walking down the aisle together sometime soon? Here is their report:

Marcheline asked Brad to take care of Angelina and the kids [their adopted children Maddox, 5, and Zahara, 2, and their biological daughter Shiloh, 8 months," says the source. And she made a similar, equally impassioned plea to her headstrong daughter.

"She spent the most time with Angelina — she told Angelina that her dying wish was for her to marry Brad," says the source. "Even during her darkest days over the past months, Marcheline [had urged] Angelina to marry him. Marcheline adored Brad and believed he was an angel sent into their lives to take care of Angie.” So now, adds the source, despite Angelina publicly vowing in the past that she and Brad would not marry, “there is no way Angelina‘s going to let her mom down.”

Pictured: Brad Pitt looking pretty fumed at paparazzi again yesterday as he left his Plan B production company’s offices in Hollywood. Angelina Jolie riding in the backseat with her assistant Holly Goline riding shotgun.

brad pitt paparazzi motorcycle 01
brad pitt paparazzi motorcycle 02
brad pitt paparazzi motorcycle 03
brad pitt paparazzi motorcycle 04

• Chris Brown and Drake are collaborating on a track together- TMZ
  • Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 734 » Show All

Sometimes parents’ wishes are for the best ;)

i wish them all the best! they should get married to set a good example for their kids!

nicole brown @ 02/01/2007 at 11:11 am

Bull ****!Even though i would love to see them i wish that they would be just left ALONE.

First, can not believe it, I hope angie marry her love, seems like a pretty good guy.

I think they will marry this year.

too bad that’s from STAR. Not much better than the National Enquirer.

lookwhaticando @ 02/01/2007 at 11:19 am

If you believe anything that comes out of that rag, I have a bridge here in DC I would love to sell you.

lookwhaticando @ 02/01/2007 at 11:22 am

Holly looks very sad, We all need to really keep this family in our prayers, God Bless you Angie, Brad and family. Stay strong and know that a lot of people are out here praying for you.

Maybe, just maybe, Brad and Angie will get married. I hope they do. It will be good for the children. Also, too, if and when they are married, maybe the public’s and razzi’s interest on them will diminished. I will always be a BAMZS fan no matter what.
God Bless them and the children.

Brangelinafan @ 02/01/2007 at 11:23 am

Is that picture of Angelina in morning? I looks like it to me. No thanks I won’t be looking at that picture or this blog for awhile. I don’t care for this kind of intrusiveness during such a difficult time. Sorry Jared. Love and respect your work. I would NEVER tell you want to do, what to post and what not to. But I think this is crossing the line.

Alexanderina @ 02/01/2007 at 11:26 am

Thanks Jared for the new thread. Oh please, how do Star knows what Angie’s mom dying wish was? Star is just another rag out to make money of the JPs. If it don’t come out of the mouths of Brad and Angie, am not believing it

I’m starting to like more angelina and less Mr. Pitty. Glad to know that Holly is there for her while the boyfriend keeps making a big deal with the paparazzis. The first time ok, I get it, but 3 days in a row? give me a ******* break. Ohhh and great timing to be spending so much time at the office these days Brad.

Hmmmm..... @ 02/01/2007 at 11:28 am

Angelina’s mother has just passed away and still the paps and the gossip shows give her and her family no respect. I wonder how they would feel if the situation was reversed. What next every? Will they now analyze her every move? Criticise her emotional state or how she’s dealing with her children or relationship with her Brad or her father?

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LEAVE THIS GIRL ALONE!!@!!!@@@!!!!! LET HER MORN IN PEACE.

Star and their “world exclusive”, well at least is not that bad. Probably bad fan fiction.

I hope they get married soon.

crash Says:

omg you are such an idiot. lol

Bradleyfan @ 02/01/2007 at 11:31 am

Fake!!!!

Please, let them alone!!!!

Brad is lose it with the paparazzi. He is really pissed at them.

Isabelle II @ 02/01/2007 at 11:32 am

Maybe after coming through this tragedy together, they will realize how much they can bear as a couple and lose their fear of repeating the mistakes of their other marriages. Or maybe it’s just wishful thinking on my part.

I feel so sorry for Angie, I know how it feels and it hurts like hell!!!!!!!!!

Just a pet peeve I have but the word is “mourn” not morn

I am also going to respect the family and stop reading and blogging. WHATEVER! Get off your pedestal, you love the smut and gossip just as much as everyone else. Bet you maximized all the pictures before you decided to take a stand against all of the “intrusiveness.” Don’t be a hypocrite, if you felt that way, you wouldn’t have looked at the article or posted a comment!

Andrómeda @ 02/01/2007 at 11:35 am

I don´t believe what Star is saying…but would be wonderful if they marry…
Angie deserves respect…Please, poor Angie… I fell bad looking at this pics…

As cute as it would be if they married I doubt anyone from The Star knows what Macheline’s death bed wish was. This story is bull****. Not to say that they won’t marry anyways.

RIP Marcheline.