Wedding Bells for Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie

Wedding Bells for Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie

Star is reporting that Angelina Jolie‘s mom’s last dying wish was for her daughter to marry Brad Pitt. Will Brad and Angie be walking down the aisle together sometime soon? Here is their report:

Marcheline asked Brad to take care of Angelina and the kids [their adopted children Maddox, 5, and Zahara, 2, and their biological daughter Shiloh, 8 months," says the source. And she made a similar, equally impassioned plea to her headstrong daughter.

"She spent the most time with Angelina — she told Angelina that her dying wish was for her to marry Brad," says the source. "Even during her darkest days over the past months, Marcheline [had urged] Angelina to marry him. Marcheline adored Brad and believed he was an angel sent into their lives to take care of Angie.” So now, adds the source, despite Angelina publicly vowing in the past that she and Brad would not marry, “there is no way Angelina‘s going to let her mom down.”

Pictured: Brad Pitt looking pretty fumed at paparazzi again yesterday as he left his Plan B production company’s offices in Hollywood. Angelina Jolie riding in the backseat with her assistant Holly Goline riding shotgun.

Just Jared on Facebook
brad pitt paparazzi motorcycle 01
brad pitt paparazzi motorcycle 02
brad pitt paparazzi motorcycle 03
brad pitt paparazzi motorcycle 04

Getty
  • Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen are enjoying a beach-side getaway - US Weekly
  • Sofia Richie is getting grilled - TMZ
  • Is Adele singing at Pippa Middleton's wedding? - Gossip Cop
  • Zac Efron sent skateboards to the Final Five! - Just Jared Jr
  • Rob Kardashian met Blac Chyna's family! - Radar
  • Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck grabbed a friendly breakfast together - Lainey Gossip
  • Will & Grace is back! - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Coll

Sometimes parents’ wishes are for the best ;)

• mnigogal

i wish them all the best! they should get married to set a good example for their kids!

• nicole brown

Bull Shit!Even though i would love to see them i wish that they would be just left ALONE.

• http://justjared exquisite

First, can not believe it, I hope angie marry her love, seems like a pretty good guy.

• Tijen

I think they will marry this year.

• too bad that’s from STAR. Not much better than the National Enquirer.

• lookwhaticando

If you believe anything that comes out of that rag, I have a bridge here in DC I would love to sell you.

• lookwhaticando

Holly looks very sad, We all need to really keep this family in our prayers, God Bless you Angie, Brad and family. Stay strong and know that a lot of people are out here praying for you.

• http://Justjared IslandG1rl

Maybe, just maybe, Brad and Angie will get married. I hope they do. It will be good for the children. Also, too, if and when they are married, maybe the public’s and razzi’s interest on them will diminished. I will always be a BAMZS fan no matter what.
    God Bless them and the children.

• Brangelinafan

Is that picture of Angelina in morning? I looks like it to me. No thanks I won’t be looking at that picture or this blog for awhile. I don’t care for this kind of intrusiveness during such a difficult time. Sorry Jared. Love and respect your work. I would NEVER tell you want to do, what to post and what not to. But I think this is crossing the line.

• Alexanderina

Thanks Jared for the new thread. Oh please, how do Star knows what Angie’s mom dying wish was? Star is just another rag out to make money of the JPs. If it don’t come out of the mouths of Brad and Angie, am not believing it

• crash

I’m starting to like more angelina and less Mr. Pitty. Glad to know that Holly is there for her while the boyfriend keeps making a big deal with the paparazzis. The first time ok, I get it, but 3 days in a row? give me a fucking break. Ohhh and great timing to be spending so much time at the office these days Brad.

• Hmmmm…..

Angelina’s mother has just passed away and still the paps and the gossip shows give her and her family no respect. I wonder how they would feel if the situation was reversed. What next every? Will they now analyze her every move? Criticise her emotional state or how she’s dealing with her children or relationship with her Brad or her father?

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LEAVE THIS GIRL ALONE!!@!!!@@@!!!!! LET HER MORN IN PEACE.

• bluemoon

Star and their “world exclusive”, well at least is not that bad. Probably bad fan fiction.

• http://justjared Belle

I hope they get married soon.

• !!

crash Says:

omg you are such an idiot. lol

• Bradleyfan

Fake!!!!

Please, let them alone!!!!

• babyface

Brad is lose it with the paparazzi. He is really pissed at them.

• Isabelle II

Maybe after coming through this tragedy together, they will realize how much they can bear as a couple and lose their fear of repeating the mistakes of their other marriages. Or maybe it’s just wishful thinking on my part.

• http://justjared exquisite

I feel so sorry for Angie, I know how it feels and it hurts like hell!!!!!!!!!

• anony

Just a pet peeve I have but the word is “mourn” not morn

• mel

I am also going to respect the family and stop reading and blogging. WHATEVER! Get off your pedestal, you love the smut and gossip just as much as everyone else. Bet you maximized all the pictures before you decided to take a stand against all of the “intrusiveness.” Don’t be a hypocrite, if you felt that way, you wouldn’t have looked at the article or posted a comment!

• Andrómeda

I don´t believe what Star is saying…but would be wonderful if they marry…
    Angie deserves respect…Please, poor Angie… I fell bad looking at this pics…

• kiki

As cute as it would be if they married I doubt anyone from The Star knows what Macheline’s death bed wish was. This story is bull****. Not to say that they won’t marry anyways.

• FAYE

RIP Marcheline.

• FAYE

I do agree the story is BS. They are playing nice but after that they will do what they are known to do. Rip them apart.

• Tabitha

I am looking at these photos as little as possible. At least they don’t seem to be funeral stuff . I hope Brad/Angelins managed to get to the funeral without being harassed.

• B_Bold_B_Brave_B_Free

Preggy Jolie I really loved your video in memory of Marcheline

RIP

• Original jpf

7 lookwhaticando Says: February 1st, 2007 at 11:19 am

^^^^

Ditto. It bothers me immensely that anyone would even give a micron of creedence to a tabloid let alone one along the lines of STAR. This is the very one Brad Pitt has banned from his press conferences as well as the only one I’ve ever known him to threaten with a lawsuit when they intruded on his family in Missouri. I’m not angry about it being posted, but I am perturbed that I’m reading “if this is true” being posted. Please consider the source folks, and how damn disrespectful they are for making claims that a woman said on her deathbed. It’s appalling to me but I guess that’s obvious, and it’s also your right to believe she said it, but me? Not one word.

jpf

• FAYE

crash Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 11:27 am
    I’m starting to like more angelina and less Mr. Pitty. Glad to know that Holly is there for her while the boyfriend keeps making a big deal with the paparazzis. The first time ok, I get it, but 3 days in a row? give me a ******* break. Ohhh and great timing to be spending so much time at the office these days Brad.
    _____

Maybe he was there to pick up some paperwork. Nothing wrong with that.

• CLINIQUA

Wow, I’m surprised to see the STAR story here — but hey, at least it’s positive. By the way, that isn’t Brad driving the car I don’t think.

• Bogota Dance

Brangelinafan Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 11:23 am

=========================================

Some fans really feel connected with the Jolie-Pitts, and I dont think they are being disrespectful by looking at the pictures, but a way to make them feel as if they are going through this with them, and healing themselves by seeing some of what they are going through. Though it is not the traditional way to be there for someone, it is however a conduit that makes fans feel better themselves, and a way to let Angie and Brad know that we care and that even though we don’t know them, we love them as actors and human beings. We can not support them directly, but we can in what ever small way we can. They may never read this, then they may. But we as fans know that we are here to support them and each other.

• http://justjared Bi

I fell bad for Angie now,I wish she find joy soon.

• crazyville

AJ is not reading these blogs! As far as the paps goes they are not going to lay off! It DOES go with the territory and yes i would be pissed if they follow me 24/7 especially right now. Get a grip people , they will ALWAYS be scrutinized and followed by the media.I agree with Mel

P.S. Can anyone say SHOTGUN WEDDING

• FAYE

B_Bold_B_Brave_B_Free Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 11:46 am
    Preggy Jolie I really loved your video in memory of Marcheline

RIP
    _______
    Thank you for the link.

I think this song was in Celine Dion’s baby CD. I don’t remember the title. I bought this CD when my sister became a mother.

• Motives?

Why do they keep taking pics of Angelina in sunglasses & cars, and Brad riding his motorcycle? How much money can these same bland pics everyday be worth? DO they actually think Angelina’s gonna get out of the car, fall to the ground & having a crying fit in front of them?

• micro

Cliniqua -

I love your posts. You did well in your analysis.

love this family.

I will NOT hesitate to expose Jen’s fraud.

• !!

CLINIQUA Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 11:47 am

I think you’re right. I’ll bet Brad is in the backseat with Angie.

• lookwhaticando

Original jpf Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 11:46 am
    =========================================

Its so morbid in itself that any mag would publish such a story. Its feeds on someones pain. I don’t think there could be any greater pain than loseing a parent or a child. And to us that person (angie) to sell a magizine is just immoral and down right classless. Zero respect for a women only 56 years old dying and leaving behind two children who love her so dearly. There is no shame left in the business of news reporting. Angie has to bury her mother yet still is barraged with tabloid gossip. They are snakes that just keep on striking even after they have already wounded their victom.

• CLINIQUA

February 1st, 2007 at 11:47 am
    crash Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 11:27 am
    _____

You buckethead, it’s STRATEGIC you a s s…hole Seriously are you that dim-witted?

Er, sure Einstein, I guess he and Angelina should be traveling TOGETHER at all times while they finalize things re Marcheline, that way, ALL of the ratz know where they are, and can converge on them in one central location, in one fell swoop eh? Wherever Brad is, there’s Angie — GET ‘EM!!

Uh, HELLO??!! Anybody home???

Brad knows EXACTLY what he’s doing, sending some of the ratz off in HIS direction while Angie takes care of business.

I wouldn’t be surprised if ALL of those juiced up dumb putzes were following him these days and NOT her at all. As a matter of fact, this is the first pic of Angelina we’ve seen in a few days, while we’ve seen Brad, AS YOU SAY…3-4 days IN A ROW….

….you get how this WORKS NOW dummy???!!

Sheesh.

Man, these haters and fanistons are as bright as their idol – 40 year old noseboob woman.

• CLINIQUA

EVERYONE WATCH THIS VIDEO!!

B_Bold_B_Brave_B_Free Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 11:46 am
    Preggy Jolie I really loved your video in memory of Marcheline

RIP

————————–

I’d LOVE for some outlet to pick up Preggy’s video and run it on TV.

• B_Bold_B_Brave_B_Free

FAYE Says:
    February 1st, 2007 at 11:52 am

________________

It’s a beautiful song….If you know the name of the CD please let me know.

Goodbye is indeed the hardest words I’ll ever hear..I can’t imagine how it would be losing my mother.

And just like AJ , to me, My Mom is the greatest woman I ever known.

• too bad

First off let me state i believe there was nothing “wrong” or amiss about Angelina’s behavior/attitude at the GG’s.

But obviously the media did….

And now in this week’s PEOPLE magazine an Angelina “source” (Holly?) is SPINNING to the media that the reason she looked “subdued” (when she didn’t even look like that, but the media thought she did) is because of her mother’s health?

Are you kidding me?!

Why go to Vietnam? Why not stop by to see Mommy after returning from Vietnam? Why go back to New Orleans? Why smile when picking Maddox up from school?

Because Mrs. Bertrand WASN’T in “poor health” at all. This was obviosuly a situation where her health took a SUDDEN turn for the worse at the LAST MINUTE.

But the fact that Angelina (via her minions) are USING HER MOTHER’S DEATH AS A PR TOOL to rectify the bad publicity of her supposeded actions at the GG is absolutly REVOLTING!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHAME on Angelina!

• truth

Brad is just taking the attention away from Angelina, he’s being protective of her. That’s just what it is.

• QQQQ

too bad Says: 12:02 pm – go to PH, Dlisted etc to spread your distaste, they will gladly welcome you

• CBNow

They won’t get married …. its doubtful that story is even true

• bdj

too bad Says:
    February 1st, 2007 at 12:02 pm
    You are too self-righteous for your own good. I guess the word “source” bypass you. I doubt very seriously that AJ gave any interview to People Magazine except a statement regarding her Mother. People are so quick to nitpick and cast AJ as a villain in everything. AJ has no reason to be ashamed of her Golden Globes appearance. She handled herself with dignity and class. She was there to support BP. She let him have the spotlight. If people like you and Seacrest want to make a big deal out of it, then go ahead. You can twist and turn whatever statement you want to continue your misguided hatred against a Woman that is simply living her life, loving her man and raising her children then go ahead. AJ does not have to do major PR spin. Just leave that to the sitcom star that runs to the tabloid when her fake nose sneezes.

• hey hey

too bad Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 12:02 pm
    ====================================================
    SHAME ON YOU!!!

You are beating up on a woman who had just lost and buried her mother, and is still grieving. You have no idea what actually happened. And why would you think that faithful Holly is going to blab Angie’s business to People? She’s still an employee — don’t you think that her “blabbing” could actually get her fired; personal assistants have confidentiality agreements, and Holly hasn’t broken any of that in the past. What makes you think she would start now? Come on, use the brains that the good Lord gave you!!!

• truth

Please stop repeating negative comments when you are answering questions, the motive of those who ask all these negative questions is to make their negative so loud so that people can pick it up. We can answer questions without repeating them. The answer that will be perfect is that we do not know everything going on in their lives. They are mourning right now, please that’s what we should focus on. Too bad, you can direct your questions to the doctors taking care of Marcheline, don’t come here and ruin the board.

• when someone that close to passes away the people around you start showing their true colors. Holly is ALWAYS with Angelina, and seems like a good friend. Now Im not so sure about Brad. If crash is right about brad instead of marriage I guarantee she is done with him after this one. I hope I don’t get yelled at by Cliniqua and other fans.