Katie Holmes' Harpers Bazaar Cover

Katie Holmes' Harpers Bazaar Cover

Katie Holmes dishes it in the March 2007 issue of Harper’s Bazaar as photographed by Peter Lindbergh. Check for it on newsstands starting Feb. 20. Here are some choice excerpts from Katie‘s interview:

• On how great life is: “I feel very lucky. I have a husband and children that I adore. I have a career that I really love. When I sit back and reflect, it’s – wow! I am very grateful. Tom makes me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world and has since the day I met him. I love being with him. I love calling him husband.”
  • On her first date with Tom: “Here in Los Angeles, my first motorcycle ride…to the beach. It was amazing and fast. I was in love from the moment that I shook his hand for the first time.”
  • On motherhood: “I felt so proud to be having a baby and so excited. And I felt closer to other women-to my sisters, to my mom. I felt empowered, like ‘I’ve given birth. I did it! There’s nothing I can’t handle… I’ve really enjoyed this time that I have taken to be with Suri as well as the challenges of the first couple of months: feeding and pumping, learning to decipher what each cry means-is she hungry? Is she tired? Does she need a fresh diaper? And figuring out how to really help her.”
  • On her career: “I have a whole new set of responsibilities. My work is very important to me. My family is very important to me. When I go to work, it will be the right thing, worth my time and worth my time away from my family.”

Katie HolmesHarper’s Bazaar Cover Debuted

• Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

I always thought Katie was pretty from the first time I watched Dawson’s Creek but then lately I was beginning to doubt myself….now looking at these pics, I’m back to thinking she’s pretty…………sort of :-p

The closeup of her on the couch is the spitting image of Suri. Great pics. I hate to admit that I laugh my azz off at some of the crazy comments people make about her and her baby and Tom….but honestly, it’s such a shame to have to try to live a normal life and at the same time deal w/the public criticism of every move you make. I couldn’t stand it and I’m so glad to be in the “norm”.

Glad to hear that she’s doing well. While Tom creeps me out a lot at times, I don’t believe he’s a bad person. And all that bullshit about Suri being an alien, etc. is just evil and hurtful to the family. Don’t know how long they’ll last, but hey, Katie’s a grown woman who is capable of making her own decisions. Tom seems controlling, but it’s not like he’s holding a gun to her head. Suri’s a real cute kid.

she look good ! i like the photoshoot.

pr person @ 02/01/2007 at 5:30 pm

Ok… here goes….. First of all, she is mother to ONE and stepmother to two, they are not her children. Second of all why is she speaking about the first couple of months with Suri? In December the baby would be 8 months old, why not talk about crawling, playing, getting into things??? Katie also said “And figuring out how to really help her.” Figuring out how to really help her? ………..Help her do what?! She’s a baby, not much “helping” to do. That just sounds nuts.
“My family is very important to me. When I go to work, it will be the right thing, worth my time and worth my time away from my family.” So… those trips to Paris to attend fashion shows… must be worth her time and time away from family. Pathetic.
These articles just prove how strange she and her “Christ” like husband really are.

Wow…there is nothing special about these pictures. Posh clearly does not have a talent for styling. Much like Katie has trouble forming a coherent thought. It’s sad really, watching KH try to get her career back on track when she has no one to blame but herself for it sinking like a stone.

beyoncepits @ 02/01/2007 at 5:40 pm

What a pyscho. I feel bad for her.

SAd KATIE @ 02/01/2007 at 5:53 pm

Is it just me, she looks quite sad in most of the pics! Is this the photoshoot with 300 plus crew and personnel? Wow, a lot of them must be doing nothing, coz it aint special at all.

Crazy as batshit.

Katie looks stunning, really beautiful. Great job girls!
Besides it’s nice to see sweet Katie back. She sounds so happy.

love the pics…KAtie looks really beautiful..=D

Interesting how these crazy bashers don’t even have anything coherent to say. The best you can do is “crazy as BATSHIT”. C’mon! My 5 year old nephew would have smarter words to post.

She looks wonderful and seems quite happy.

She is so lovely and so beautiful. You go girl!!

Turning down the most amazing superhero movie’s sequel for a Queen Latifah movie is NEVER “right”

5 pr person and a few others, It is nice to see that we all read the same article.

How much do you want to bet that Tom, along with the help of Katonics handlers personally wrote this “interview” and then PAID the mag to publish it.

There is NO WAY anyone could possibly keep a straight face while interviewing someone spewing the kind of carp that Katonic supposedly said. LOL

you know I use to like her in dawson creek, tom kind of turns me off a bit .
But what I will say in their defense the are both great parents, PR Person I haven’t
seen a picture with the kids and Nicole since her wedding to keith Urban.
Katie and Tom go to both the Kids soccer games, never see Nicole. Katie took
Conner and Isabella to visit with kids at xmas and they seem very affectionate and real with Katie. So say what you will Tom and Katie are devoted to all 3 children and that says alot about Katie and Tom!

the one not fooled @ 02/01/2007 at 7:04 pm

My god, this woman could have phoned these answers in from the scientology lobotomy lab. She’s giving Stepford wives a bad name. Everything is fine, life is wonderful, my life is a dream, what a bunch of PR BS! I mean, go pick through some old Nicole Kidman nterviews and I’m pretty sure you’ll find the same verbage. Oh well, this will all make for great Vanity fair fodder in about 5 years. She can tell us all about the pills that helped her to wake up, the ones to sleep, the pink ones to get her through B*llsh*t interviews, the attendants to watch her every move, etc, etc, etc.

pr person Says:

February 1st, 2007 at 5:30 pm

*******
OH, but you’re wrong dear. Bella and Connor ARE her children too. She married their daddy, now they are her children too.
The title “stepchildren” is not necessary for her to use.

My husband never uses “stepchildren” when he talks about my children from my first marriage. He tells people ‘these my children’ when he introduces them to people.

could this be the one VB dressed her up for god if it is she should not be allowed to ever dress an animal let alone a human being, what is it with pout and poker face one would think with the hype she’s being on lately the photoshoot will be okay (not good) but this is nothing special just another photogragh on an average person anyday anytime what is with the stupid cheesy smile in the red coat she looks like a baby being groomed not vise vsersa but of course she is

Katie is so pretty. I am so happy, she is happy with the hubby and their children.
I wish them well.

Both are Fake!!

MaryW what a shallow minded human being you must be it amazes me this days when pple like talk about motherhood, it doesn’t take a couple of pics to be a mother get that for a fact stupid and when was the last time ur precious KH was seen with her baby(during the wedding twice ever not good enough for someone trying to brainwash you as what she is not) think b/4 you talk

patsy stone @ 02/01/2007 at 7:43 pm

Selling your soul to the Tiny Douchebag takes a toll.

PR Person says: Ok… here goes….. First of all, she is mother to ONE and stepmother to two, they are not her children. Second of all why is she speaking about the first couple of months with Suri? In December the baby would be 8 months old, why not talk about crawling, playing, getting into things??? nuts.
—————————————
I think you are nitpicking in the extreme here. There’s nothing wrong with her thinking of Connor and Isabella as her kids.? I’m sure she knows Nicole is their mother (or maybe to you Nicole isn’t b/c they were gasp…ADOPTED!). Katie married Tom, and the kids obviously spend tons of time with them; she has motherly feelings toward them, big deal.

And I see nothing wrong with her talking about the first few months with Suri. She’s a new mom afterall. Maybe that was the context when the question was asked. Should she only talk about Suri in the context of whatever happened the morning of the interview?

pr person @ 02/01/2007 at 8:49 pm

Kim, you really don’t know what I think so you shouldn’t put words in my mouth, re: Nicole. I stated that “they are not her children”. How is that nitpicking? It is just stating a fact. So what if she married their “daddy”, so what if she spends tons of time with them, so what if she has motherly feelings toward them… so what? Good for Katie! That doesn’t make them HER children.

“Should she only talk about Suri in the context of whatever happened the morning of the interview?” Maybe… Did Suri do something funny, crawl, make a funny noise, cry when Katie left… anything but past tense…. something that doesn’t sound rehearsed or planned out.

Also , if you are going to quote, use the entire quote …. as I didn’t have “nuts” after the crawling, playing, ….

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All