Red Dress Opens NY Fashion Week

Red Dress Opens NY Fashion Week

New York Fashion Week opened today in NYC’s Bryant Park with a splash of red! Supermodels and celebrities walked the Red Dress Heart Truth show, a charity runway show to raise awareness about heart disease.

Kelly Ripa wore a Diane von Furstenberg beaded wrap dress. Rachael Ray wore a Donna Karan one-shoulder goddess gown. Angela Bassett wore a Carmen Marc Valvo number. American Idol’s Katharine McPhee wore a shimmery Swarovski frock. Kristin Chenoweth wore a flirty Rebecca Taylor dress. Check out all the pictures after the jump!! (Images via Getty)

red dress 2007 01
red dress 2007 25
red dress 2007 26
red dress 2007 27
red dress 2007 28

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Katharine McPhee looks good but thats a really flashey red lip stick ,btw RR looks
like a woman 4 the first time LOL.

Katherine looks beautiful. Kelly Ripa seriously needs to eat some rice & beans.

Wow!!! I want to be Angela Bassett when I grow up. That woman is ageless.

Cruel Intentions @ 02/02/2007 at 6:52 pm

Cruel Intentions @ 02/02/2007 at 6:53 pm

Ill fitting dress on Kat. Her makeup lookz way 2 heavee. I bet Kat duzzint give 2 schitz about hart dizzees. Just anutha stop on her promoshunnal toor. RayRay looks shiddeous and Angela wurks it per usual.

Angela just gets it everytime. Simply stunning and so fierce. I adore the woman. :)

christyjolie @ 02/02/2007 at 6:55 pm

RACHAEL RAY IS A COW! I HATE HER FOR MAKING THOSE RUDE COMMENTS ABOUT ANGELINA JOLIE

KatGuardian @ 02/02/2007 at 7:10 pm

I think Kat is on her way to superstardom – everyone is always trying to bash her. LOL. This is for a WONDERFUL cause. All these celebrities look beautiful, and the best part is they are doing it for a purpose.

english muffin @ 02/02/2007 at 7:13 pm

katharine’s makeup makes her look wrinkly or something. its just bad! shes a pretty girl. wtf happend?

I can’t stand Kelly Ripa!

Katharine McPhee Looks HOT!!!!
DAAAMN!

RED HOT!!!!

Kat and Angela look fierce! Though I hate Kat’s bright, distracting lipstick. I ain’t mentioning the others.

redilicious @ 02/02/2007 at 9:47 pm

Angela Bassett looks great!!! I like her and I don’t know enough about Kristin Chenoweth to have an opinion, although that picture with her holding the dog is very cute. Katherine is ok. But dear God, Ray Ray and Kelly Ripa annoy the h*ll out of me.

redilicious @ 02/02/2007 at 9:47 pm

yes, it’s spelled like that on purpose

[Fug Face Mniston] @ 02/02/2007 at 10:18 pm

RR looks horrible. fat ugly little rasict man beast. Ewww.

i saw this on TV and Kelly Ripa was annoying as she walks the red carpet. I like how Angela B looks. Kat McPhee is already beautiful its just her attitude that i dont like

How did you see this on TV?? OMG! I would have loved to see it LIVE! Will it still air in the future??

the_Dominatrix @ 02/02/2007 at 11:40 pm

Kristin Chenoweth looks adorable.

Kate and Angie look like there are ready for a night on the town in those dresses. Girlfriends look something fierce for real. Now my mom always told me if I don’t have anything nice to say about someone then don’t say anything, so I’m going to used from avoiding comment on the other women!

Rachel Ray and Kelly are so annoying–thank god I don’t watch daytime TV. Angela is the hotness. Katharine looks like a walking corpse rolled in xmas glitter.

I am so glad that I’m not the only one that thinks Kelly Ripa needs to eat a plate of fried chicken, rice and bread for at least a month. She is way to skinny!! Angela looks fantastic!!! She is such a class act.

Ripa needs help. Does anyone think it’s time for a serious intervention here? She looks like a patient in an anorexia clinic.

These paparazzi provoke till Brad loses control and says or does something that they can spread all in the news.
They are more than greedy, I would say they are humanly sick. they have become their own camera – machines without brain and heart.

i luv music @ 02/03/2007 at 7:17 am

It’s so funny that people here are actually bashing the stars.

This was a charity event. Come on guys… please be considerate. =)

Btw, Kristin is so cute! Hehe. Kat looks too pale but still pretty! Angela rocks…

rachel….his man,she wears a dress or a gown?bwahahahha!and look at killer repa!she and her husband wer both ugly!rachel ray…..a fatzo!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All