Robert Downey Jr is an Iron Man

Robert Downey Jr is an Iron Man

Robert Downey Jr. was spotted walking outside the Sprint Style Villa earlier today in Miami Beach, Florida. He was accompanied by his 13-year-old son Indio Falconer Downey (from his first wife Deborah Falconer).

If you haven’t heard, Robert Downey Jr. will be playing Iron Man in the self-titled 2008 film. Gwyneth Paltrow will play Virginia “Pepper” Potts, the personal assistant to Iron Man’s alter-ego, billionaire Tony Stark. Terrence Howard will play Stark’s confidant and associate, Jim Rhodes. Production begins next month!

(Images via Getty)

indio downey 01
indio downey 02
indio downey 03
indio downey 04

Ethan Miller/Getty

[Fug Face Maniston] @ 02/03/2007 at 10:22 pm

I think Robert will make a perfect Iron Man. Tony Starks is also dark haired, scruffy in the face and looks like an alcoholic.
Robert will have to bulk up tho.

All the best to RDjr! He’s the best.

No he will suck balls and Iron Man will be a total disaster.

Tony Stark is supposed to be an alpha male millionaire not a drugged out, aged, closet case. He would have botox and look like he was 30. Not 70. Worst casting ever.

And Paltrow? Really? She’s everything that is wrong with the entertainment industry. If her godfather weren’t Mr Spielberg we’d have never even heard of her.

Let’s not forget who is directing and who wrote the script.

Fugface you have again outed yourself as a total tard.

I like him – a lot.

[Fug Face Maniston] @ 02/04/2007 at 12:58 am

[magnus] “again” let me find out you stay watching me. lmao. i must be some kind of blog idol for you.

stop talking out of your a$$.. you obviously no nothing about iron man. he’s a million drunk. he’s far from “clean cut”

blah. i dont even know why im responding, i could careless if the movie does good. lol the director sucks to me. but he doesnt suck as much as [magnus] does his boyfriend

-I hate being famous.

They cast a real alcoholic to play Tony Stark. yay.

Gwyneth paltrow is a talented great oscar winning actress…i adore her!

Sandbitch @ 02/04/2007 at 8:06 am

At first glimpse I thought the kid was Isabella Cruise!

crazyville @ 02/04/2007 at 12:27 pm

his son is absolutely adorable.

I don’t remeber telling you to fuckoff before fugface? Ah, I probably did.

That’s not something to be proud of though.

Also could you please work on your English?

Thanks.

hey everyone magnus is the moderator! I submitted two posts last night which were never posted because they were disagreeing with magnus! Could you tell me why my posts were never allowed? Whatever happened to free speech jerko?

Magnus? More like a.n.u.s!

Robert is gorgeous as is his son. Can’t wait to see this!

magnus/a.n.u.s @ 02/04/2007 at 4:41 pm

magnus/a.n.u.s is A LEGEND…in his own mind. Hey c’mere, I gotta tell you something….NO BODY CARES WHAT YOUR RETARDED A$$ THINKS!

When the hell did Indio get so big?

He’s gorgeous, he always has been, just like his daddy.

eehh…hola!! esta muy lindo tu hijo!!

did anyone saw that Indio is wearing a Led Zeppelin T-shirt?:))…god he’s sooo cute =P~

Son preciosos los dos!!
Indio tiene la misma cara que su padre cuando tenia esa edad.

memy Selfandi @ 02/04/2008 at 11:46 pm

I need to find out where Downey gets his ‘clout’. No matter what this doofus does, he is washed and sprayed with rose scent by someone in hollyweird. Paltrow is also a never was. I am devastated by the casting for this movie. It’s like picking DiCaprio to play a super hero, completely absurd. (It’s bad enough he fouled up the Howard Hughes story). Hollyweird is so completely fulled with nepotism and croneyism that we may never again see a brilliant movie.