Aniston Debuts Short Film at Santa Barbara

Aniston Debuts Short Film at Santa Barbara

Jennifer Aniston gave a friendly wave to the paparazzi as she arrived for a screening of her short film, Room 10 at the Santa Barbara International Film Festival in Santa Barbara, Calif. Room 10 is Jen‘s directorial debut and tells the story of a nurse who gains perspective on her marital problems while caring for a dying patient. Room 10 is also as part of Glamour magazine’s “Reel Moments” series.

jennifer aniston santa barbara film festival 01
jennifer aniston santa barbara film festival 10
jennifer aniston santa barbara film festival 11
jennifer aniston santa barbara film festival 12

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 725 » Show All
[Fug Face Maniston] @ 02/04/2007 at 10:24 pm

I swear she is so Ugly. She looks exactly like Jay Leno in that Pic. Leno with a Wig On.

WoW, even a new nose did not help, actually she looks uglier if that’s even possible. LOL

PRICELESS!!!! @ 02/04/2007 at 10:28 pm

OMG! HER NOSE!!! um, wait, it looks the same………golly gee, ya think “people” were actually mistaken (i.e. lie) or going ape s*** over the truth??? imagine that…..

I see no difference…same old plain Jen that we know and love, yeah right!

I think she looks beautiful as always.

For the freaks! @ 02/04/2007 at 10:32 pm

Jared the only reason you post anything on Jennifer is to keep the freaks talking.
You know that without those freaks you wouldn’t have a site. Or have you notice how none of your other stories get any comments posted unless it says Brad, Angie, or Jennifer.
What a joke you are,
So let the freaks begin their show!!!!

I am really confused here. I had a deviated septum,aka a nosejob, fixed and I was soooooooooo swollen for a year and soooooooo
black and blue under my eyes and around my nose.
This is weird, I’m not getting how she could not be showing thoses things.

PRICELESS!!!! Says:

February 4th, 2007 at 10:28 pm
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

that’s funny, and you know what? people are going to argue it out to the bitter end no matter what the truth is because they love to hate….

To Susie: Gee, maybe its because she DIDN’T have a full rhinoplasty and merely had the deviated septum repaired. I had the same thing done and it was nothing. Boy US magazine and Star are gonna be pissed. They were dying to get pictures of Jennifer looking totally different. And guess what Min and Fuller? It ain’t gonna happen. Min’s wrong yet again.

For the freaks! Says:

February 4th, 2007 at 10:32 pm

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Why are you insulting jared? And if you don’t like brad, angie, or jen why do you bother coming here? Furthermore, other threads DO get comments…do you see O comments under EVERY thread? No you don’t ….so get lost

sue is an *ss @ 02/04/2007 at 10:41 pm

If the Jen hags can go & trash people so can I. She is f*cking ugly to my & hate this B8tch! TAKE THAT SUE!

She’s overrated to me. Plain & boring as usual.

crazyville @ 02/04/2007 at 10:44 pm

ah hahahahahah! I bet you angie fans are pissed! hahahahahahahah! This IS PRICELESS!

Her hair looks greasy.

Predictable @ 02/04/2007 at 10:45 pm

Of course they’re pissed. This is the worse thing that could happen to those pathetic losers. HA HA.

what is priceless about this picture, she usually looks nice, but in this picture, she looks like a witch!!

Jennifer looks glowing, I wonder what’s up? I hope her new film does well at the film festival. People love to hate her but I really like her.

She’s over.

Celeb Watcher @ 02/04/2007 at 10:49 pm

Jen looks great

carrie nae @ 02/04/2007 at 10:55 pm

crazyville -
Pissed about what???? Oh, pleazzzzeeee. Get over it.

She needs a new hairdo…Friends is over!!!

Bring It On!!!!!!!!!!!

#9 Nicole-

Dumb A–, a “deviated septum” is the medical term Dr’s use to bill insurance. Same thing as rhinoplasty. Duh

I’m waiting people, bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!

He nose bridge looks higher and her borws lifted!!!!

#11

It’s Susie, not Sue.
Shouldn’t be too hard to remember that, it’s right there on your screen.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 725 » Show All