Aniston Debuts Short Film at Santa Barbara

Aniston Debuts Short Film at Santa Barbara

Jennifer Aniston gave a friendly wave to the paparazzi as she arrived for a screening of her short film, Room 10 at the Santa Barbara International Film Festival in Santa Barbara, Calif. Room 10 is Jen‘s directorial debut and tells the story of a nurse who gains perspective on her marital problems while caring for a dying patient. Room 10 is also as part of Glamour magazine’s “Reel Moments” series.

jennifer aniston santa barbara film festival 01
jennifer aniston santa barbara film festival 10
jennifer aniston santa barbara film festival 11
jennifer aniston santa barbara film festival 12

Posted to: Jennifer Aniston

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: « 119 20 21 22 23 24 [25] Show All

Laura your logic of referencing Angies thoughts/actions and growing pains 10 years ago holds no water . You were once a teenager .. are you going to be known as one forever ? you were once wearing diapers .. are you going to be known as a diaper wearing woman forever ? you were once a smoker but quit years ago … are you going to be known as a smoker today ? Everyone has a past and everyone learn, grown and mature from the life lessons.

Unless, she is currently smoking, doing coke, tanning, talking without action, lying, obsessively harming herself through botox and plastic surgery then you can call her out on it .

……..But instead Angelina has taken on greater roles since 2001, she’s avail herself to UNCHR, supporting numerous causes helping the world in her own little ways, took up responsibility to be a mother and now a proud mom to 3 beautiful children. These actions can only be associated with one who is compassionate, responsible , nuturing and loving .

Some of you folks continue to twist every action of Angelina…

.. the reality is that you all have it mixed up with someone else who we all know is the topic on this thread .. one who is still living her life like she has been 10 years ago – not taking responsibility, not maturing , nothing changed .. not her looks, not her hair, not her brain and whatever actions that are associated with her …she continue to live in the dellusional past . Tha is what I call scary and mentally unstable.

BCBG said,”please DONT DWELL in the past. Angie is NOT the Angie which you described. She is committed to life.”

I agree with this for both Angie and Jennifer.It would be nice if the fans could get beyond it. I can’t believe after 2 years there is a still a fued between the fans of these two female celebrities. I think it is time to put that in the past where it belongs so all of them can live their lives to the fullest. Ya know, maybe if the fans would let it go, the media would too and perhaps it would get focused on the issues that are really important. Good luck to all of youin finding peace with one another.

603
tiger Says:
—————————————-

I find it incredibily interesting that you go on a rampage criticizing Angie , agreeing and acknowledging with Laura what great utter rubbish was concluded about Angie and then then proceed to write a post here asking Angie fans to give up dwelling on the past . You should just heal what you preach and this entire conversation would not get started in the first place.
Go preach it to all Aniston fans – preach compassion, care, love and this place will be much nicer to visit

Ummm, who is this specific thread about? Seems to be it is Anistion’s picture at the top. I had heard her fans were having questionable chatter about Brad so I decided to check it out in this thread, since it had her name written all over it. What I found was Jolie’s fans here belittling her and it was surprising to me since as i understand it, she is the “ultimate” woman. I wondered to myself, if that is true, why do her fans feel the need to stoop so LOW and bash her as i have read on this blog? I think Jolie has her fair share of weaknesses and if you are going to bash another, maybe she and all those that adore her so, need to have them pointed out to them.Do I think she is trying to overcome her mental woes, “Yes, i do!” Has she? “I don’t think so, not quite yet.” Maybe if her fans would back off trying to convince everyone how “perfect” she is, she would have a chance, especially where the public is concerned.You have your opinion, I have mine, and I am expressing how it appears to me, if you can’t handle it, stop reading it, it is really that simple. Don’t attack me for trying to find peace.

And just so you know, i am not a fan of either of these celebrity. i think they BOTH believe they hype written about them and need to be major grounded. I am a longtime Brad Pitt fan. I could careless about all the drama in his Hollywoodized personal life. But, I do keep informed about it especially when it over shadows his talents and his craft. I hate that all this negativity about his private life sh9ines a bad light onto his work. So that is why I speak up. And really, I get a sick feeling listening to all of you attack one another, I can’t think of one reason to stay here and hear a different point of view. Now i realize, the two women celebrities need their personal drama to keep them in the media, but Brad doesn’t, he is in the prime of his career and it is sad to me that it is over shadowed by his personal drama with these actresses.

Isabelle II @ 02/08/2007 at 11:02 am

605
tiger Says:
==============

I’m also first and foremost a Brad fan. I didn’t understand why he was even with Jen. I thought from everything I’d heard about him this was a bad match. And the time he spent with her was personally and professionally stifling. He was demoted from being a world class actor to a sitcom actress’s arm candy. Sure, this had a lot to do with the crushing blow he recieved from Paltrow [his loss of Hollywood innocence], he was deeply disillusioned and probably was playing it safe, not flexing his muscles in any direction.
This was not Jen’s fault, except that she led him along, family-wise. She was trying to make the best of her career and being his wife was a definate plus. But what did he get out of it, what was her contribution to the relationship?
I’m much happier to see him now with Angie, he has purpose in his life, he has family, a booming career and artistic license.

” Now i realize, the two women celebrities need their personal drama to keep them in the media, but Brad doesn’t, he is in the prime of his career and it is sad to me that it is over shadowed by his personal drama with these actresses. ”

Wait-wait…..hold up!! The only one playing up the drama is Jen, she’s the only one to gain from keeping this alive, Angelina is quite seriously going on with her life. why doesn’t Jen ever deny the rumors that Brad is e-mailing, phoning, having lunch with her to reconcile? It wouldn’t take up any time, she could do it while denying having a relationship, or a break up, or having a boob/nose job. Brad and Angie do not remark on such rumors, but she does. If she is so over this triangle she could correct the rumors. But…..she doesn’t because she is still clinging on to whatever fame she has left from being his wife. She is perpetuating the story that is forever tying Brad into this mess.
I disagree with you about it overshadowing his career, He is making much better choices in his roles, and his production company is doing well. Jen’s fans don’t carry any clout in those departments. But this triangle thing, I totally blame her for it and for this reason, and because I’m a Brad fan, I despise her. She has no class or shame when it comes to keeping others in the mud with her. And as a fan, I don’t think you believe that he has gained anything from ever having Jen in his life

Isabelle II @ 02/08/2007 at 11:22 am

I have to correct myself:

” And as a fan, I don’t think you believe that he has gained anything from ever having Jen in his life ”

except a fear of marriage

tiger -

i’ve seen your posts. i do want to move on. but i wonder if this will ever happen. it seems like it’s one fan group against the other. and the cycle keeps going.

i’m appalled at the evil remarks directed at this family. so many times, i wanted to write a post as evil as the one written by Laura. i’m gald i stepped outside and refrained from doing so. i always believe God is up there watching.

All I have to say is that BAMZS has quite a fan base at my university. Brad and Angie inspire all of us for the better. We feel the same about the Gates, Buffett, Bono, Matt D, and even uncle George C along with the rest of the good souls. We are future doctors, lawyers, CPA, and engineers. Some of us are here and has future because of the UNHCR. Thank god for Brad and Angie for making the world a better place. I wish there were more people like them. God bless everyone and peace to all!

Chloe Says:

February 7th, 2007 at 1:57 am
Aniston is BEAUTIFUL!!!
LMAO!
At least she’s not crazy like your freak Jolie.

——————————————————————————————–

THIS IS DEFINITELY CHINNOCHIO, AKA MANNISTEN AKA SHEMAN FOR SURE! ESPECIALLY WITH HER 100 NICS. YEAH! ITS HER ALRIGHT, ESPECIALLY WHEN VINCE HAS ALREADY STATED THAT SHE IS OBSESSED WITH WHAT EVERYONE IS SAYING ABOUT HER, AND THAT SHE PURCHASES ALL THE GOSSIP MAGS, AND GETS ON THE BLOGS, SO THAT SHE CAN READ THE GOSSIP ON BP AND AJ, AND HERSELF. SO, IT DOESN’T SURPRISE ME THAT SHE PROBABLY COMMENTS ON THIS BLOG, ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE SEE’S THAT SOOOOOOO MANY PEOPLE OUT THERE HATE THIS LYING B**CH, AND HER FALSEHOODS, AND HER LESBIAN TRAITS, AND I’M SURE SHE ALSO HATES THAT SHE’S SO FREAKIN FUGLY. YEAH! MAN! BUT, I’VE GOTTA GIVE THE DOGISTEN FANS CREDIT THOUGH, CUZ NO MATTER HOW FUGLY, AND NON TALENTED SHE IS, DAMN! THOSE DOGISTEN FANS ARE ALL FOLLOWING THE SHEMAN AND ARE ALWAYS RIGHT BEHIND HER. DAMN! THESE DOGISTEN FANS, JUST GOTTA BE EXTREMELY, SUPER FUGLY JUST LIKE THEIR SHEMAN. GOTTA ADMIT, THOSE ARE GOOD FANS! AND, THEY KNOW THAT THEIR SHEMAN WILL NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING EITHER. I GUESS THAT’S WHY THEY LOVE HER SOOOO MUCH! CUZ THEIR A BUNCH OF LOSERS, TOO! LMAO! OH! AND SOME OF YOU CALLING JOLIE (WHICH I’M NOT A FAN OF ANY OF THESE 3) CRAZY! WHAT! ARE YOU SHEMAN FANS FREAKIN NUTSO, LIKE YOUR IDOL!!!! IF JOLIE IS CRAZY TO ALL OF YOU, THEN YOU CAN SAY THAT YOUR IDOL IS JUST AS CRAZY, TOO. THIS SHEMAN, HAS SOOOOO BLATANTLY LIED TO ALL OF HER STUPID FANS AND ON JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING, THE SHEMAN THREW BABY GIRL DOLLS IN A BONFIRE IN HER BACKYARD BY THE BEACH, SHE LIED ABOUT HER RELATIONSHIP WITH VINCE, TWICE, NO LESS, SHE LIES ABOUT HER BOOB JOBS (yeah right! like we’re all that stupid to believe that 10 to 20 lbs went straight to her boobs and nowhere else, like her fat ass!), HER TUMMY TUCKS, AND GOD ONLY KNOWS HOW MANY NOSE JOBS, SHE’S HAD, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, I FEEL THAT SHE EVEN LIED TO BRAD ABOUT BEING PREGGERS AND THAT COULD BE WHY THEY EVER EVEN ENDED UP GETTING MARRIED (that one wedding pic with the 2 of them, tells it all, and yes only Brad and her know, but i’m sooo sure that she told him she was preggers, and she never was) SHE’S A LYING CONNIVING SAD SACK PERSON, AND I HAVE BEEN READING ABOUT THIS PERSON FOR YEARS, AND I’M AMAZED AS TO WHAT A HELL OF A LYING WORLD SHE HAS MADE FOR HERSELF. AS FAR AS THE MEDIA LABELING HER AS America’s Sweetheart, BOY THAT A LAUGH! SHE CAN’T EVEN HANG ONTO A MAN, REMEMBER SHE DOESN’T DUMP THEM, THEY DUMP HER!! YEAH! YOU DOGISTEN FANS SHOULDN’T BE YELLING OUT THAT JOLIE IS CRAZY WITHOUT TAKING A GOOD LOOK AT YOUR CRAZIER THAN A **** HOUSE RAT, THE ONE AND ONLY SHEMAN! YEAH! THATS RIGHT! OH! AND LETS NOT FORGET HOW SHE TREATED THE OLD (WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A FRIEND) FROM N.Y. THAT LET HER BUNK WITH HER BACK IN HER OLD DAYS, WHEN SHE WAS TRYING TO MAKE IT. REMEMBER! I MYSELF BELIEVE EVERY DAMN WORD SHE HAS SAID. AND YES, THIS LOOKS LIKE THE REAL TYPE OF GAL THAT THIS SHE IS, AND ALL OF YOU KNOW IT, BUT YOU REFUSE TO SEE IT. MY GUESS, IS THAT ALOT OF YOU FEEL SORRY FOR THIS OLD HAS BEEN, AND THAT IS WHY ALOT OF YOU CAN’T LET GO OF HER AND HER PROBLEMS. SO, IF YOU WANT TO SAY THAT THEIR BOTH CRAZY, THEN GO AHEAD, BUT JUST AS LONG AS YOU ALSO STATE THAT THIS DINGBAT IS JUST AS CRAZY. I’M NOT A FAN OF EITHER ONE OF THEM. I’M A FAN OF REESE WITHERSPOON! LOVE HER, AND LOVE HOW SHE KEEPS HER MOUTH SHUT, AND HER BUSINESS TO HERSELF.

what the hell happened! the schnoozer is bigger, wider, and longer than before. dang! but she’s ugly! she’s never been cute, pretty or beautiful compared to sooo many other beautiful women in n.y and l.a.. plus, she’s tooooo short. movie stars look gorgeous, especially when their tall. just look at ann hathaway in “the devil wears prada” dang! she was gorgeous and beautiful. you couldn’t stop stareing at her on the big screen. but this jen with her now bigger schnoozer, well is too old, tooooo short, tooooo frumpy looking with that straggly hair all around her face. i’m sorry but she just doesn’t cut it in hollywood. tooo many others have her beat, she will never be a great star. but, what the hell, she’s got her money, and used brad for help in that area, without him in her life, no one would of wanted her. AND EVERYONE KNOWS THAT THATS THE TRUTH!!! THE JEN IS JUST NOT STAR MATERIAL, AND NOW SHE LOOKS EVEN UGLIER. TOO BAD!

No matter what she’s cunning & manipulative. Media wh*re!

AND WHAT IF SHE DID HAVE A NOSE JOB AND IF U DNT LIKE HER WHY THE HELL DI U LOOK ON THIS SITE PEOPLE DON”T NEED HATERS LIKE YOU!YOUR A WASTE AND DO YOU REALLY THINK SHE CARES WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT HER ANYWAY NO!!!

#
607
Isabelle II Says:
February 8th, 2007 at 11:22 am

I have to correct myself:

except a fear of marriage

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And a fear of chins…

Loving Sandra Bullock

Because she has never wilted away, starving herself to make you notice.

Because she never overreaches.

Because she has never pimped a relationship for fame.

Because she IS America’s Sweetheart without a steady diet of cocaine and cigarettes.

Because she isn’t the most stylish (God no) but doesn’t pretend to be either.

Because her hair is really is underrated.

And because she seems like a good friend – attending an event this weekend to honour Forest Whitaker with whom she’s remained close after Hope Floats.

Sandra Bullock: What’s not to love?

You people are soo harsh. I guess all you have time to do is get on the internet and put down Jennifer Aniston. She is a human being seriously… What if people called you f*ing ugly on the internet… how would you feel? It’s pretty pathetic I think she is gorgeous inside and out. I’m guessing you people are just jealous..

Liz Graham @ 03/02/2007 at 8:01 pm

I really like the top Jennifer was wearing at the film festival. Does anyone know who the designer is or where to find one? Please reply thanks, Liz

I’m a big Brangelina… Jen looks simple and classy here, she definitely shines her, hey common lets be fair…. she rocks here.

To See Things As They Are @ 10/15/2007 at 10:04 pm

God, you sadsack loonies need lobotomies as well as kindness implants. Your nastiness factor is as high as ever, and your heart and brain are as low as ever. Do you really think that by bashing Jen continually, you are actually helping your idols? Doesn’t work that way dimwits. They either stand on their own (which they obviously) aren’t — or they fall on their own (which their last two bombs are evidence of). Your continually bashing Jennifer Anniston (who is obviously successful and continually glowing) just shows — continually shows I might add — how scared you all are that you have NO LIFE — and your idols are falling further and further.

Keep ranting — you show your mental and emotional level every time you do. And just who do you think you’re convincing? Yourselves only. No one else is paying any attention or will change their minds. Get it?

Boring as hell. Why is she rich and famous again? She is so damn lucky to be where she is, no disrespect

Isabella II, you are so right in every word you say. I totally agree with you

At least the woman doesn’t have a fivehead, now that is ugly.
Poor Angelina, hope she has some surgery quick to get her hairline back.

Pages: « 119 20 21 22 23 24 [25] Show All