Aniston Debuts Short Film at Santa Barbara

Aniston Debuts Short Film at Santa Barbara

Jennifer Aniston gave a friendly wave to the paparazzi as she arrived for a screening of her short film, Room 10 at the Santa Barbara International Film Festival in Santa Barbara, Calif. Room 10 is Jen‘s directorial debut and tells the story of a nurse who gains perspective on her marital problems while caring for a dying patient. Room 10 is also as part of Glamour magazine’s “Reel Moments” series.

jennifer aniston santa barbara film festival 01
jennifer aniston santa barbara film festival 02
jennifer aniston santa barbara film festival 03
jennifer aniston santa barbara film festival 04
jennifer aniston santa barbara film festival 05
jennifer aniston santa barbara film festival 06
jennifer aniston santa barbara film festival 07
jennifer aniston santa barbara film festival 08
jennifer aniston santa barbara film festival 09
jennifer aniston santa barbara film festival 10
jennifer aniston santa barbara film festival 11
jennifer aniston santa barbara film festival 12

Posted to: Jennifer Aniston

Neilson Barnard/Getty

621 Responses to “Aniston Debuts Short Film at Santa Barbara”

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 925 » Show All

1. 126
    Chloe Says:

Sore loser??
    Is this a popularity contest? Go back to highschool.
    You have your opinion and I have mine.
    Aniston is a beautiful person and well loved.
    As for you, go to your Jolie-Pitt forum.
    Post all you want in that section.

2. 127
    Isabel Says:

Shar,
    Sure. No argument there.
    What do you have to say to those who post negative comments on Aniston and Jolie? What would you say about their self-esteem and how they feel about themselves?

3. 128
    Nippleston Says:

I guess she had a botox done at nasal alae to make the nose look thinner. it’s a small OPD procedure. won’t left any bruise. that nose still look so BIG!

4. 129
    Mark Says:

All these celebrities are air-brushed, including your Jolie and Aniston.
    But I’d shag them if given a chance.
    They’re both HOT!

5. 130
    ploypaphat Says:

Umm…Her nose and chin look bigger!!!
    hehe :D

6. 131
    Chloe Says:

Hey Nippleston,

Why don’t you take Shar’s advice?

7. 132
    mikesmom is a pig Says:

always piggy backing on others—geess, poor mike

8. 133
    Xena Says:

She looks like the gal in Terminator….Hamilton lady
    What’s up with the scarf Jen, common now you got the money – do it up some – you are premeiring your movie for goodness sake!!

9. 134
    Nippleston Says:

Justine Says:

February 5th, 2007 at 1:06 am

Marriages fall apart, it happens. She did not fall apart, but picked herself up and is living her life.
    =================================
    Oh yeah . then why does she have to drag that pity party for more than 2 long years ? bitching on her x in every magazine and talk show interview . She is so desperate . so fake. can’t stand her!

10. 135
    Nippleston Says:

Marnie Says:

February 4th, 2007 at 11:38 pm

What family are you saying? She’s not in the speaking term with her mom, She ‘s not that close to her Dad, She had only Norman and Daisy living with her in that big mansion.

11. 136
    SAM Says:

135
    Nippleston Says:

February 5th, 2007 at 2:23 am
    ******************************************************************

ITA!!!
    BTW, JJ are you sure it’s _ pic not Jay Leno’s…HAAAAAAAAA

12. 137
    Freaks get out of the Jen thread Says:

No one will argue that as far as looks are concern Angie is more pertty. But i would never say Jennifer is ugly either.
    I think the reason that these Jen haters keep talking about her looks(which makes them sound very superficial) is because they have nothing else bad to say. But if you where to talk about the bad in Angie the list will never end.
    I understand some will say that what Angie did was in her younger days but she was still an adult and no excuse for being the Lesbian-Freak-Drugie-Homewrecker that she was.
    I too belive Jolie is cencere when it comes to her charity work but that still doesn’t make her mother teresa.
    That’s like Jenna Jamison saying she gives half her paycheck to charity. What would we say then. …Well thats extremely kind but it still doesn’t take what she is.
    Same goes for Angie, that’s really kind but she’s still a whor*.

13. 138
    shar Says:

Isabel, honestly i don’t think the people who are bashing AJ & JA have low self esteem, it looks like bashing their looks seems to be their only weapon against their hatred towards them, i mean, what else can they use. We don’t know anything about them besides what is writing, and who know how much of that is the truth. so attack what you can seems to be the policy on these thread. Not just JJ, but Female First, Dlisted, Perezhilton, Jossip and Defamer.

14. 139
    Nippleston Says:

138
    Freaks get out of the Jen thread Says:

February 5th, 2007 at 2:48 am

Whatever you say. STILL DESPISED MANISTON!!! SOOOOOOOOOOO FAKED !!!!!

15. 140
    scout Says:

It’s funny how when Jen used to date Brad, she was seen as the most beautiful, all-American, girl-next-door, and them, the greatest couple alive. And before Brad, Angelina was seen as a dirty, weird, maneater and now, she tops all the polls!

16. 141
    MIKESMOM Says:

#133 —#123 —
    What do you call a loser that change their name, over and over
    on every post …….. OH yeah a….P U S S Y..

you can change your name all you want but your smell followed you
    from Angie/Brad’s thread as you call them and… B I T C H .. for
    trying to… ******* .. with me about my son it’s on..because i know
    who you are, you haven’t gotten *TIRED* yet!!
    P U N K

WTS…Im Out… but there will be another day..bet on it!!

17. 142
    shar Says:

Actually before Brad, Angie still topped or was in the top ten in all sexiest, beautiful polls, she was esquire sexiest women alive in 2004, before Brad & Jen broke up. I can’t say the same about Jen before Brad, Just her hair was recognize as beautiful in ‘Friends’ early days. Not to be mean or anything, But that is the truth.

18. 143
    OH MY STARS Says:

Us Weekly Lied. She did not have her nose down sized, the plastic Surgeon gave her a bump on her nose, botox and a brow lift. wtf happened to her at the Dr. office? She looks like aPro Boxer now. He gave her a bigger chin too.

19. 144
    linn j Says:

She looks YOUNGER, clean unlike jolie untidy and matron look.

20. 145
    May Says:

This is Crazy Says:
    February 4th, 2007 at 11:32 pm

Hahahaha I always get a laugh out of the posts on Jen, Angie and Brad. It just gives me achucle and it’s the only reason I bother with jj. Jen has always had a naturally long face and big nose, (no offence but she’s greek – that’s how their built.)

‘______________

I agree with you. She looks quite good for her age. Even though she is not spectacularly good looking. She doesn’t have the striking good looks, who will turn heads. But I think she is cute.

I also think she is way too over rated. Coz, I don’t think she has a strong international following. For example, like me, I’ve never seen a single episode of ‘Friends’ nor any of her movies. I am sure I am not the only one (in fact a majority of us outside of US wouldn’t have ever seen anything to do with her).

To summarise. ANY ONE OF US WILL LOOK ATTRACTIVE OR EVEN MAYBE MORE ATTRACTIVE THAN HER IF WE HAVE THE MONEY AND THE RESOURCES LIKE HER. Good clothes, the best make up artist in Hollywood etc.

I don’t mean to offend her but my genuine analysis.

21. 146
    sara Says:

141
    scout Says:

February 5th, 2007 at 3:07 am

******************************************************************

Again, _’s fans never argue with the truth!
    Angelina always on the top 5 of sexy or beautiful polls even
    when she was with BBT!!!

22. 147
    May Says:

105
    Poor Bitter Chloe Says:
    February 5th, 2007 at 1:31 am

Chloe Says:
    **************************************************
    Well, generally people who are inseparable care a great deal for one another. But I guess you know Brad doesn’t love Angelina because you are an insider close to him and he told you so. HaHa!! And you also can foresee the future because you don’t think he will love the kids much longer. Well you do think he loves the kids now, and it will be his loss if he decides that he does not in the future. I don’t see that happening, but then I don’t claim to see the future. Time will tell if your visions are correct.

As to JA, the subject of this thread, she is richer than most folks, and if she wants to star in a movie she can pay for it. She has much competition for comedic roles from others in their 30’s, primarily ReeseW, SandraB, SarahJP, CDiaz, DBarrymore, KHudson (in her 20

___________________

I agree with you 100%. I was just thinking about it the other day. JA is still trying to establish herself as a major Hollywood star. At 38, Its gonna get very difficult. I wonder what her other alternatives are.

Anyways, If I were her, I will stop working and enjoy my money. hahahah!!!

23. 148
    tondogirl Says:

chinny chin chin…AKA chinnochio chinnifer annuston…..she maybe a millionaire but she will never ever find a doctor who will reduce her chin….She still looks like JAY LENO to me………LOSER FUGLY ANNUSTON

24. 149
    Janelle Says:

Room 10 is Jen’s directorial debut and tells the story of a nurse who gains perspective on her marital problems while caring for a dying patient.

___________________________________________________________________

Damn when is she going to move on…

25. 150
    chez Says:

“Her emphasis is the home, friends and family,” Pitt says. “We all kind of crowd around her like moths to the flame. She’s like a magnet; she brings a lot of people together that way. Jen’s the fireplace; she provides the warmth.”—Brad Pitt on his wife quoted in Vanity Fair June 2004

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 925 » Show All