Super Bowl Commercials

Super Bowl Commercials

COMMERCIALS :: Miss the Super Bowl commercials? Be sure to check out the “Oprah & David Letterman Sharing The Couch” and Snickers “Chest Hair” commercials. Both were pretty funny — watch them below. And check out the rest of the “Best Of Super Bowl Commercials” after the jump including Jessica Simpson‘s “Cheese Bites Are Back”!

HALF-TIME :: Prince performed well. Nothing too exciting though. No wardrobe malfunctions. No surprise guests. Prince whipped out hit after hit including “Let’s Go Crazy,” “Baby I’m A Star,” and “Purple Rain.”

David Letterman & Oprah Share The Couch

Snickers – “Chest Hair”

Jessica Simpson – Pizza Hut’s Cheesy Bites Are Back!

Bud Light – “Wedding Auction”

Bug Light – “Rock, Paper, Scissors”

Bud Light – “Fist Bump / Slap”

Sierra Mist – “The Beard Combover”

Doritos - “Check-out Girl”

General Motors – “GM Quality”

Doritos Crash – “Live the Flavor”
(One of the user-created spots)

Snickers – “Love Boat” (not aired)

Snickers – “Motor Oil” (not aired)

Snickers – “Wrench” (not aired)
Posted to: Prince

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Go Patriots!.....oh wait..d'oh @ 02/04/2007 at 8:24 pm

the first one won’t play. the last one was bad but the second one was pretty funny. Keep em’ coming Jared and thanks. ;)

Steffio! GO BEARS! @ 02/04/2007 at 8:42 pm

Loving the commericals… hoping for some more funny ones though!

liked the Bud light axe person commercial and the snickers

Shimeringdew @ 02/04/2007 at 9:20 pm

I think I was watching it just to see Prince. :)
He rocks as usual – nothing over the top but he rocked the BOWL none the less!!!

Super Big Fan of Prince!

Someone PLEASE post the Letterman/Oprah Ad.

Nasty, awful I did not like it… :(

Disgusting I looks like they are eating ****… :D :D

I think Letterman has an Oprah crush. haha like Brangelina, they will hook up under the covers style.
You know it!

coalharbourqt @ 02/04/2007 at 10:29 pm

Thanks Jared for the commercials from your non-American fans who don’t get them! :-)

Thanks for the thread…..laughing very hard at David and Oprah…

Artemis: Hope you found this thread!

^^^^^ I second that!

Hi Izzie,

I found it! Loving it!
_________________________________

Oh, I’m seconding coalharbourqt sentiment. LOL

The snickers ones were pretty stupid!!!

prince rocked..that dude is still one of the baddest-assed (?) dudes around and he’s like 48 or something.

Loved the Bud Light “Rock Paper Scissors” ad! Hilarious. And thanks from another one of your non-American-Super-Bowl-commercial-deprived readers!

angelina_mmm @ 02/05/2007 at 8:28 am

omg they look so good together, real chemistry between David and Oprah
they suit each other in some crazy way

I enjoyed the clip with Oprah and David Letterman. I think Budweiser is going to lead the polls for the best commercial again this year. However, there were a few more contenders this year; in particular I like the robot from General Motors.

See for yourself, Super Bowl Commercial Poll: http://todayspolls.googlepages.com/superbowl_commercials

creativegirl @ 02/05/2007 at 12:17 pm

I totally loved Prince too. My toes were tapping and I had to contain myself in front of a room full of non-Prince fans. I totally wanted to whip out a lighter and start waving it back and forth during Purple Rain.

I was afraid he was going to do only new stuff, but he totally delivered the goods and gave his fans just what we were hoping he would!

Awesome!

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT HAPPEND TO THE ‘PROPOSAL’ COMMERCIAL…IT WAS WIDELY PUBLICIZED THAT SOME GUY WAS TRYING TO RAISE MONEY TO PROPOSE TO HIS GIRLFRIEND ON A SUPERBOWL COMMERCIAL…AND THEN A COMPANY DECIDED TO FEATURE HIM ON THEIR COMMERCIAL….BUT I NEVER SAW THE COMMERCIAL…???? DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED?

THANKS.

The ONLY commercial I thought was Super Bowl worthy and EXCELLENT was the Anheiser Busch commercial were the puppy is lonely and becomes a dalmation. LOVED IT!!!

Prince was EXCELLENT!!! Best Super Bowl half-time ever! I heard that he is needing a hip replacement and is in alot of pain. That is probably why he didnt do alot of his spins and stuff. Plus, the stage was wet because of the rain. I kept watching the girls dance w/ the spiked heels. I was afraid on would slip and bust their butt. So glad they didnt. Prince was amazing and I loved his stage. The rain and purple lighting during PURPLE RAIN was perfect. Plus the lightning bolts lighting up the stage at the beginning was awesome since it had been raining. I read that Prince has a club at the Rio in vegas called 3121 and plays there on the weekends. That would be awesome.

ITC Says:

February 5th, 2007 at 12:40 pm

THANKS.

>>>>
oh yeah, I forgot about that. Maybe the gal recognized the guys profile on tv and figured out he was going to propose. hmmmmmmm

I thought David Beckham was supposed to appear and do something for the half time show, but i didn’t see him. Did anyone else see it or was it just a internet rumour?

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All