Tue, 06 February 2007 at 8:57 pm
Won't You Be My Girlfriend, Avril?
- Avril Lavigne Is The New Hilary Duff [HollywoodTuna]
- Jessica Simpson‘s Elle Magazine Scans [HollywoodRag]
- Charlize Theron Gets Sued [DListed]
- “Kim Bauer” Safely Avoids Any Nearby Bear Traps [PopSugar]
- Anne Hathaway Talks Anorexia to Sell Movie Tickets [Egotastic]
- Hide The Children, Jessica Simpson Wants to Adopt [ASL]
- Celebrities as Manga Stars [CityRag]
- Fergie Was Tucked [IDLYITW]
- Evangeline Lilly Is Getting Married [ImNotObsessed]
- “Bud Bundy” Files for Divorce [TMZ]
- Wentworth Miller To Be Korean Jeans Spokesperson [KoreaHerald]
Christina Aguilera, Gwen Stefani, Brittany Murphy,
Charlize Theron, et al. perform with The Pussycat Dolls
- Justin Timberlake and Scarlett Johansson were holding hands, dancing, and “looking very cozy,” according to spies at the Hennessey Super Bowl afterparty at Mokai.
- Tom Brady bought a pair of 2.5-carat earrings for girlfriend Gisele Bundchen for Valentine’s Day, according to The Post.
- Uma Thurman threw boyfriend Andre Balazas a 50th birthday party at Simon Hammerstein’s new burlesque house, The Box, on Chrystie Street.
- Cameron Diaz was also at the Men.Style.com party Friday night singing along to Justin Timberlake songs. Cameron has also been seen out “bonding” with Sienna Miller over Christiania vodka martinis at the Rag & Bone afterparty at Tenjune.
- Sienna Miller and model Jamie Burke, who is the past has been linked to Kate Moss and Lindsay Lohan, were making out in the lobby of Gramercy Park Hotel Saturday night.
- David Letterman originally wanted Rosie O’Donnell and Donald Trump to appear with him in a Super Bowl ad, but the Donald declined so he ended up doing the ad with Oprah instead.
Like Just Jared on Facebook
Posted to: Newsies