Brad Buys Apartment in Berlin

Brad Buys Apartment in Berlin

Guten Tag! The German edition of Vanity Fair (just launched as a weekly by Conde Nast) is reporting that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have swooped up a luxury loft apartment near Alexanderplatz in the former East Berlin. Europe is lucky to have them!

Pictured: Let’s revisit Brad Pitt filming The Case of Benjamin Button, shall we? A shirtless Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchett film their new movie Benjamin in the Caribbean early last month. Was Cate seasick and throwing up overboard? EKKS!

[Images via SimplyBrad]

brad pitt chest 19

Posted to: Brad Pitt, Shirtless

WENN
  • Scott Disick was spotted partying all day and night in Miami - TMZ
  • Sarah Hyland and Wells Adams pick out their Christmas tree - Just Jared Jr
  • Dream Kardashian appears in the Kardashian-Jenner Christmas card - TooFab
  • This celeb almost didn't make it the the Star Wars: The Last Jedi premiere - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Dove Cameron has a Christmas cover out now - Just Jared Jr
  • bradisdone

dude needs to work on his body!

• Me Too

Thank you JJ!!! A cup of joe and an eyeful of one of the most beautiful (inside and out) men on the planet!!!

The man is like fine wine haters, he just gets better and better with age and you know it!

• hey hey

bradisdone Says:

February 7th, 2007 at 7:21 am
    dude needs to work on his body!
    =====================================================
    If he did any more work on his body, every other man would commit suicide, because he would be total and complete hotness!!!

• May

I was comparing his face with that of today and that of his MMS days or even Troy promotion days. His face these days is so must more lean and of course still very sexy and handsome. For that matter his entire body structure has become very lean. Of course, he worked very hard for Troy to get to that shape.

I wonder if it’s just a part of re-inventing himself, which I would say is entirely not bad. He is still very adorable.

As for Angie, I like her MMS looks. I mean the MMS hair style and everything. I wish she brings back that looks style. Even if she doesn’t its OK. Just wishful thinking.

• anustin

thankz j,

• briseis

Wow, thanks, Jared and Audrey!!!

Thank you for making my morning. Now I can go home from work and hopefully dream of Bradley and his … body.

• Grace

Thanks for the great new thread JJ! Much love and warm wishes to all BAMZS fans and the Jolie-Pitts!!

• May

I was comparing his facial structure with that of today and that of his MMS days or even Troy promotion days. The structure of face these days is so must more lean and of course still very sexy and handsome. For that matter his entire body structure has become very lean. Of course, he worked very hard for Troy to get to that physique.

As for Angie, I like her MMS looks. I mean the MMS hair style and everything. I wish she brings back that looks. Even if she doesn’t its OK. Just wishful thinking. She is a mother of three now.

• danielle

Gorgeous.

• Canadian Chick

Awwww hes helping her puke

• bdj

Yeah!!!, Wow!!! hoorah!!! Alrighty Now!!!
    Thanks Just Jared. This is a good way to warm up on a cold “hump day” morning.
    Nothing like some BP to jump start your engine. I wish BAMZS the best wherever they are, a peaceful time and safe travel. Happy memories to AJ, James and family regarding their Mother.

• http://justjared ms divine

I feel Brad had matured into a wonderful person, his body is just something you dream about and just make like jello over. If you watch most other actors they do not age as well with their looks. Just look at some I wont name that made those pet movies huh! Does not look good as Brad. Keep it up Brad, Wonderful Father and Wonderful mate to Angelina.

• gaby

i guess we’re grasping at straws here since they haven’t been sighted for the last couple of days (GOOD FOR THEM! PEACE AT LAST!). anyways, i’ll take brad any which way he comes….

• From the Press

Brad and Angelina buy apartment in Berlin

Hollywood’s highest-profile couple, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, have bought a luxury loft apartment in Berlin.

The couple have purchased a property near Alexanderplatz in the former East Berlin, the newly launched German edition of Vanity Fair magazine reported Wednesday.

Pitt and Jolie are frequent visitors to the German capital and have said they are planning to move to Europe because they do not want their children to grow up in Hollywood.

They also own a property in Paris

• http://JustJared IslandG1rl

Thanks, Jared. Nice pictures to start my Wednesday.

Can you imagine waking up next to that gorgeous man? Why bother getting out of bed?

• From the Press

NATIVE AMERICAN ACTIVIST’S LIFE STORY RELEASED TO HONOUR JOLIE’S MOTHER

The documentary ANGELINA JOLIE’s late mother MARCHELINE BERTRAND executive produced before her death last month (JAN07) is to be rush released on DVD as a tribute to the actress. TRUDELL follows the lifestory of Native American poet and activist JOHN TRUDELL, who famously burned an American Flag on the steps of the FBI headquarters in Washington, DC, while protesting the US government’s policy on American Indians in 1979. Following the protest, Trudell’s pregnant wife and three children were killed in a suspicious arson fire on a Nevada reservation. The activist then spent the next four years driving across America in a car given to him by his friend and fellow activist JACKSON BROWNE, honing his craft as a poet. He released a protest album with Browne in 1983. The film, which won acclaim at the Sundance Film Festival, features interviews and tributes from VAL KILMER, ROBERT REDFORD and KRIS KRISTOFFERSON, among others. Meanwhile, Jolie, who is also credited as an executive producer on the film, was so touched by Trudell’s story she agreed to help produce his current album, BONE DAYS.

• ve

Angie is a very LUCKY woman!!!!!!!!!AND SHILOH IS A VERY LUCKY GIRL,SO GORGEOUS DADDY.WHAT A BEAUTIFUL HERITAGE FOR HER.
    WHAT JEN LOST!!!!!!

• bluemoon

They also own a property in Paris
    +++++++++++++++++++
    they own a property in Paris? I tought that was a rumor.

• Besane

Wow, I have been there on business in that area in Berlin before. It’s very hip and buildings have very high ceilings and HUGE, as I remember. Berlin is so avant-garde and soooo cool :) My only complain would be food — we ended up eating Italian everyday :)

The new buildings and the old make amazing city and I suspect this is Brad’s choice–I’m sure he loves Bauhaus et al.

• Amaya

Morning everyone

Original Curious, have you heard about Ted Haggard? After three weeks of therapy he is now straight! In a related story, after three years of working with such acts like Timbaland, Snoop Dog, T.I. etc.. Justin Timberlake is now a Nubian princess. :)

• Lady G

Thanks Jared.

Warmest thoughs and prayers for Angie, Brad, Maddox, Zahara, Shiloh, and Jamie.

I hope they are finding a small measure of peace at this moment.

• julia

IslandG1rl Says:

February 7th, 2007 at 7:57 am
    Thanks, Jared. Nice pictures to start my Wednesday.

I wouldn’t………. ever

Thanks Jared for the new thread..

• kidi

Berlin is a beautiful, historic and artistically progressive city; it was very surprising to me when I visited there. Not surprised that Brad and Angie would the city appealing.

• piper, with a low

Canadian Chick Says:

February 7th, 2007 at 7:48 am
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I’m not completely convinced that she is puking, but I could imagine Brad holding Angelina’s hair when she was going through morning sickness.

Brad seems like the type who hold a puking woman’s hair. LOL!!

• http://www.justjared.com cook

Amaya,

I thought Timberlake is a princess…minus the Nubian. Pator Ted is ridiculous and too funny. So, you got jokes early this a.m.?

• Isabelle II

HOLY CR*P!!!!!! Good morning everyone! Thanks JJ

• http://bradbuysapartementinberlin alex

This man is just hooot!
    If this new is true, i hope they to come to europe very soon. The ancient continent is a very good place for living and raising children and they could go everywhere, without being obsessed by stupid magazines!

• http://www.justjared.com cook

Pastor Ted that should read.

• anustin

dont bring jen in this thread,shes out of brad and anjies life!if someone started,bring them on!!!!

• http://justjared.com #17 ve

Please do not mention x on this thread. We are happy to have them back on radar.

• julia
  • Amaya

Oh cook lolI don’t know about jokes, I leave that to Jon and Stephen.

Reportedly, good ol’ Ted spent time with four other pastors during those weeks…. ;) Somehow, they reversed a “problem” that he’s dealt with for YEARS in a matter of WEEKS. That gives me so much hope because for the past two weeks I’ve been hanging out w/ my tall friends and I haven’t grown one damn inch…but I’ve got one more week to pull through!

• nope

bradisdone Says:

February 7th, 2007 at 7:21 am
    dude needs to work on his body!

No He doesn’t.
    But He does.

• kiki

I hope there will never come a time when Brad has to do movies without taking his shirt off. ;-)
    I live in Berlin and I wonder where this luxurious appartment would be in this part of the city? I’m not aware of any new app. buildings in the area.

• May

piper, with a low Says:

February 7th, 2007 at 8:27 am
    Canadian Chick Says:

February 7th, 2007 at 7:48 am
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Brad seems like the type who hold a puking woman’s hair. LOL!!
    _________________________

Oh, how loving would that be for Brad to hold Angie when she had her morning sickness. That would be a sight to behold. ooohhhh, how sexy and loving!! I am getting goosebumps.

• Pokeman

Consider that he is 42, he looks hot, hot, hot. I think he looks better than many of the 30 and 40 year olds.

• Team Jolie-Pitt

Brad is perfect just as he is. Ange loves this man just as he is physically and emotionally. He is a great partner and a wonderful father to the children.

• leetle UN

Berlin! I lived there for five years in the early nineties!! Is this a sign that we are bound to meet? Maybe someday I’ll be bringing my Ethiopian son and Vietnamese son and daughter there and we’ll look across Tegel Airport and see each other and Angie will say, “Let’s have a play date!”

• JoliePitt

Good Morning BAMZS! Brad is still looking good as always. He ages beautifully. He and Angie are beautiful inside out!!!

• Ameena

Good Morning all,
    Thanks Jared and Audrey.
    They bought another property, These two are investing their money wisely.
    Good for them.

• http://justjared.com Caution

Good morning. I am happy they are all safe.

I detected hydrogen sulfide as I was going thru the posts above.

Careful do not go there.

• JoliePitt
  • Lady G

So if this story is true. It means Brad will be living in the U.S. while his family is in Europe?

I guess I just have a hard time believing that he would leave them all alone that way, while he is off filming in NOLA. Also, don’t forget he has quite a few films lined up.

And after all Angie has been through he is just going to leave his family. Once again, this doesn’t sound like the Brad I know or have seen in interview since he escape from prison.

• http://www.justjared.com cook

Hey Amaya,

Pastor Ted’s wife is sticking with him for now. How long til she takes a hike? Relaspe is such a reality. He has two big obstacles to forever repress. He could be successful but it will be stressful for a long time for his family. Though we joke, Good Luck to him and his family. No more jokes from me. He was so hypocritical and now still seems to be in denial. Go figure.

• aileen

Thanks Jared for the new thread. He’s still one of a kind.

• Sandy

Thanks for new thread! I miss the Jolie-Pitts so, but I do have understanding for them in these days of sorrow!

• Amaya

Cook, I don’t know about the line about his wife sticking by him…That’s what Jim McGreevey’s wife (his second one) said too and now they’re divorcing. And he has children from both marriages.

Last night CNN said that Ted and his wife are going back to college to study psychology… :shock:

• Peaches

Lady G Says:

February 7th, 2007 at 9:10 am

I think all it means is that they bought a place in Berlin like all the other property they have bought. Brad bought that 3 building compound in LA but it didn’t mean that they were staying in LA. It just met they would stay at the compund when they are in LA. Maybe after he finishes shooting before he has to start another film or promotion for Ocean’s 13 they will go to Berlin for some down time, that is all I really read into this.

The comment about them not wanting the kids raised in Hollywood, that isn’t what Angie said. She said she didn’t want them to just know that life (hollywood) or of them as movie stars. She wanted them to know and see other cultures and to know there parents as more than just there jobs, what they did for a living. The person who wrote the article misqouted what she said.

• please

He has to look like the movie requires. He’s an actor.

• Isabelle II

Why is that woman throwing up?? Is it part of the movie?