Anna Nicole Smith Dead

Anna Nicole Smith Dead

HOLY NUTS! Anna Nicole Smith is dead! She apparently was found unresponsive in her hotel room. Her private nurse called hotel staff, who contacted 911 as her bodyguard performed CPR.

The cause? According to reports, it was a drug overdose. Anna was 39.

Anna collapsed at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Hollywood, Florida, and was rushed to Memorial Regional Hospital just after 2PM. Her temperature was running high last night, according to partner Howard K. Stern.

Anna‘s son Daniel died of a drug overdose five months ago on Sept. 10. Her daughter Dannielynn (born Sept. 7) was supposed to undergo paternity tests soon…

Wow wow wow. Tragic. Thanks, Mollie!

UPDATE 1 :: Included a picture of Anna Nicole Smith after a collapse after the jump. It’s from June 2005 at a Myrtle Beach nightclub, where Anna was a judge in a wet T-shirt contest.

UPDATE 2 :: Splash News won’t be able to show the video until Tuesday morning. Entertainment Tonight just paid a fortune for the video rights. Six figures, perhaps? Tune in tomorrow!

Just Jared on Facebook
anna nicole smith collapse 01

Posted to: Anna Nicole Smith

Getty
  • Bill Cosby will be hosting seminars on how to avoid sexual assault - TMZ
  • We're going to learn more about Fat Amy in Pitch Perfect 3 - Just Jared Jr
  • Courteney Cox is all natural now- TooFab
  • Ivanka Trump inspired this Oscar winning actress' latest role - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Katy Perry just made music history - Just Jared Jr
  • JailByrde

I’d be looking a little more closely into her son’s death, now. And I’d be rounding up the family who contested the old guy’s will.

• Cordula T.

unbelievable

• Hello

How sad! I pray for her little girl Dannie to be safe.

• Amy

Wow, this is shocking. While I’ve never liked her in particular, this is deeply unsettling. What makes this disturbing is that she left in a (seemingly) unsettled state of mind. Unlike some recent deaths (Marcheline Bertrand, James Brown, etc.), who truly seemed like they left the world with peace in their minds, Anna Nicole’s recent months have been just a tragedy after another, and I can’t say that she passed away in peace. I can say that if this news is true, she is in a better place now. But what will happen to her daughter?

• Frances

No fucking way. I didn’t expect this. I knew she had problems but come on.

• mel

I’m just floored. I was always pulling for her to get herself together. It’s so tragic for her baby girl. What a sad sad existence, given beauty and not enough strength to use it to better yourself. Hope she finds peace in the afterlife.

• wachikuni

you know she was killed!!!!!!!!!

• jan

THIS IS CRAZY!! NOW WE WILL FIND OUT WHO THE TRUE DADDY IS! RIP ANNA

• l m

that sucks! she was by far one of most entertaining ladies around, on purpose or not. RIP nicole, you will wear guess jeans in heaven.

• [Fug Face Maniston]

I’m far from shocked or sad. I’m kind of Glad that her sad, pathetic and tragic life is now over. she has been a Dis-Gus-Ting train wreck for years now.

After her sons death. which I think every one knows was from a drug overdose, and her keeping her new born baby from the real father. I just cant muster up any sympathy are her. Now she overdosed, not a surpise at all. shes been running around High, making an azz out of herself for Years.

• Leminie

HOLY CRAP . . . Where she died is literally 10 minutes from my house. It is crazy on the news down here and around the Hard Rock!!
    I must agree wtih wachikuni on the killed thing . . . or drugs for sure!

• Jeannified

Man, the S**T is gettin’ ready to SERIOUSLY hit the fan!!! It will be interesting to see how this sitch plays out with Larry Birkhead and Howard K. Stern!

• CLINIQUA

Oh man, does this mean Howard K. Stern gets Anna’s money and not the baby??!!

THAT, would be AWFUL.

• T

I think some people on here are being cruel and inconsiderate…whether you liked her or not, whether you thought she lied about the baby’s father, whether you saw her as a gold digger…a human being just died…a woman who has a family who loved her and left a baby girl behind…we should be praying for her and her family, not discussing how a soap opera will play out with the pending cases she had…I was not a big fan of hers either, but I mourn the loss of a human life…even one troubled…I feel for that little girl and those who loved her…just leave the crude humor at the door and try to have some respect for her family and friends…

• anon

[Fug Face Maniston] Says:

February 8th, 2007 at 4:25 pm

Wow, you are seriously sick. Get yourself some counseling. Soon. You are GLAD she’s dead? Do you realize what you just said? Sick sick mofo.

This is really sad, no matter if you liked her or hated her. Her life has been a mess, mostly of her own making but I think in the end, she just wanted to love and be loved like the rest of us.

• cupcake

She wasn’t legally wed to Howard so it seems that the baby will go to Larry and if there is any money it will go to the baby – wow, sad for the kid but not really , she may actually have a shot at a normal life now…I’m sure this will speed up taht paternity test

• Rockstar

Wow… i cant say that i was a fan of her at all but this is very sad! For all of u who cant even say anything respectful about someone who just passed away then dont say anything! This is a hard enough time for her family and her baby girl. Please have some RESPECT for the tragic situation!!

• Besane

What a sad, sad life… Now what is going to happen with this parternity test? This must be legally very complicated… Cliniqua I agree, is the “husband” Stern gets her money? Does her ex-boyfriend still want the baby? Just hope the baby will be OK.

• dottie

HOLY sh**, she was so pretty . . we were just talking about her at my work wow I hope she rests in peace. Good luck to the baby!

• susie

RIP Anna-
    After all the turmoil she has been going through, I hope she has peace now. I’m sure Birkhead will get the baby if it turns out to be his otherwise it will go to H. Stern. He worshipped Anna so I’m hoping he gets the baby. I can’t beleive how sad I feel about this.

• bdj

This is a tragedy all the way round, first the son and now the Mother. I hope and pray that whomever gains custody of the baby loves and cares for it unconditionally.

• [Fug Face Maniston]

whats really sad is that, people want to start acting fake, she wasn’t a big famous, liked person. she was infamous, and people liked to watch her screw up. people were disgusted with her. I understand shes dead, people want to act as if she was mother teresa. how shocking can it be when most of the time she was in the public eye she was high out of her mind. I dont wish death on anyone. but i didn’t like her breast flashing dumb as a brick self before so im not going to pretend like i like her now

• Crystal K

I still say that Howard had something to do with the death of her son and now her. Something is fishy about that guy. I am shocked and saddened. Prayers to the family and her close friends. She will be missed.

• CLINIQUA

cupcake Says:

February 8th, 2007 at 4:33 pm

———————————————–

Thank goodness.

• the real tita

RIP, Ana Nicole. So sorry for her poor baby. I cried when I heard about the son. He was the only one who probably loved her unconditionally and seeing her without him was so tragically sad. Now, she too is gone and quite possibly from a broken heart.

I wonder if Larry B will still be pursuing custody of the child. Without Ana, there won’t be any more money to be had. Such a sad, sad tale.

Death usually comes in threes. Now that number is complete.

• anon

fug face, you said you don’t wish death on anyone. But in your first email you said you were glad she’s dead.

You either are an idiot or just sick. What’s it like to carry that much hate in your heart?

No one’s calling her a saint. People are sad primarily for her baby. Go back to an aniston thread to post your hate. It will make you feel better.

• KaMaBu

What a shocker! I only hope that she’s found the peace in Death which so eluded her in Life. At least she’s reunited with her son.

• cin lop

[Fug Face Maniston] Says:

February 8th, 2007 at 4:25 pm

You are sick and wrong, I agree that I was not a huge fan of her either but this is really sad news. My thoughts and prayesr go out to her and her family…

and you need to go see doctor, sick ass!

• Frenchy

Our generation’s Marilyn Monroe. Very very sad end to a tragic life. As kooky as she was, you can tell deep down just a simple country girl with big ambitions and a kind heart who got caught up with the wrong people. RIP.

• sam

i wonder if howard killed them both? or the child? they both dies of overdose

• http://www.justjared.com/2007/01/15/jennifer-lopez-golden-globes/#comments blue diamonds

She is in a better place now, with Daniel. But what will become of little Daniellynn, the little baby lost her mama.

• lodm

it is always strange when someone young die

• Ash

Holy shit!! I just saw this on msn.com…craaaazzy!! Wow. Wonder what the cause was??!

• coalharbourqt

I’ve never been a fan of Anna Nicole’s, but my thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends, and especially with little Dannie Lynn. I honestly wonder if it wasn’t a drug overdose – a judge had just ordered yesterday that a paternity test be done and there were allegations that she had been drinking, and possibly doing drugs, while she was pregnant. Regardless, I am glad that she is in a more peaceful place and just hope that her little girl ends up with a father who loves her and that the money goes to her.

• Lynn

Wow. I heard on our local rock radio station and I have to say I was sad. She had a hard life I do believe and I agree she just wanted to love and be loved. I wish baby girl someone who loves her to raise her and help her succeed in life. I feel sad even though I didn’t know her.

wachikuni Says:

February 8th, 2007 at 4:22 pm
    you know she was killed!!!!!!!!!
    ***********************************
    NO, we don’t know that.

• Lady G

Everyone that is saying it was an overdose. It has NOT been confirmed that is what she died of. The family has request no conferene be held by the hospital until they do an official autospy. Which can take a while…….. so I guess everyone that is going on and on about an overdose will have to wait and see.

R.I.P. Anna N. Smith and my God look after your baby.

T Says:

February 8th, 2007 at 4:32 pm
    I think some people on here are being cruel and inconsiderate…
    *************************
    AMEN! I was thinking the same thing.

• May

JailByrde Says:

February 8th, 2007 at 4:05 pm

++++++++++++++++
    Are you bringing up a conspiracy theory now? This was the first thing that struck my mind too.

What do you think?

• WTF

Why couldn’t it have been Shitney or Hohan?

Anna was harmless and seemed very very sad and insecure. RIP

• LV

It is a very sad story. I wonder if she commited suicide? Birkhead was trying to get the paternity test and I wonder if that alone she couldn’t deal with.

• mercredi

R.I.P Anna. Hopefully she’ll find peace. That lawyer/partner of hers needs to be questioned. Something is not right.

Crystal K Says:

February 8th, 2007 at 4:42 pm
    *****************************
    You don’t know what the hell you are talking about. So you shouldn’ be slinging around slanderous, libelous accusations.

• LondonGirl

I’ve never been a fan of Ms. Smith, but this is just heartbreaking. The last few months of her life were so hard for her; it seemed to be tragedy compounded by tragedy. I had held out hope that she would get things sorted out and go on to live happily ever after with her little girl, but sadly that wasn’t to be. Rest in peace.

the real tita Says:

February 8th, 2007 at 4:44 pm
    *************
    I was think that too, that she might have died of a broken heart. That does really happen sometimes.

• sue

Anna Nicole Smith RIP and may God watch over your daughter.

Fug Face you have serious mental issues get help. STAT

• jillu

IT IS REALLY STRANGE WHEN YOUNG PEOPLE DIE POOR CHILD(anna’s daugther)

• Rockstar

blue diamonds Says:

February 8th, 2007 at 5:15 pm
    Crystal K Says:

February 8th, 2007 at 4:42 pm
    *****************************

*****************************************************************
    Why do u keep attacking what people are saying? Everyone is unsure and paying respects to this women and u just continue to cut people and thier thoughts down. Obviously you havent a clue about what is going on either just like everyone else — so until u accually do know what is going on please shut your mouth. The main concern here is for the little girl who just lost her mother and has already gone through enough in the first 5 months of her life!

• OK?

Pay attention, Paris, Lindsay, Britney, Ahshlee and all the other********

Straight up and fly right ASAP! Enough with the BS lifestyle, especially Paris hilton.

Poor Danilynn. The only thing that would be worse would be if Howard K. stern got custody of that little girl.

• Rose

I am not a fan of hers but I can not help but feel sad that this happend. She was so young and died with a troubled heart and soul, how sad.
    Best wishes go out to her family and loved ones.
    The drug thing is just speculation at the moment. A person can’t be dead for an hour before the rumors start to fly, ug.
    Tragic.