Jennfier Aniston Topless in 'The Break-Up'

Jennfier Aniston Topless in 'The Break-Up'

Poor Jennifer Aniston.

Photos of Jennifer Aniston topless in The Break-Up have officially leaked and are making the rounds on the Internets. In the film, Jen has a nude scene with co-star (and ex-boyfriend) Vince Vaughn where she walks through their apartment in a state of undress to tease him.

The photos are real and were published by French weekly magazine Choc.

jennifer aniston topless break up 01

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Johnny Depp's Transcendence is expected to earn less than $13 million this weekend- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville- Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 730 » Show All

GOSH. WHAT AN UGLY FACE

Oh here we go again, not in the news so we have to release topless photos!! How transparent girl!

[Fug Face Maniston] @ 02/10/2007 at 5:55 pm

Ewww..!

Her face is hideaous and her ears are HUGE!!

Bad, bad judgment call. I can imagin what kind of posts are going to appear here by merely seeing the pic without the jump.

this wowan is so not attractive… i know that there are alot of women actress that are not attractive nor drop dead gorgeous, but they can definitely act… what I mean is that, not attractive, can’t act so what else is there for her.. she no longer has her men to make her famous!

ANGELINA DO SUCK @ 02/10/2007 at 6:05 pm

shut the f*ck up she looks amazing she have a body that u can only dream of.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

*(Ouch!! I’m cramping up!!! Help! Owwww!!!)

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Oh…(gasp!)….the sheer FUG…..it’s killin’ me….(crying)….ahahahahaha!!!

Check the surgically altered hairline….it’s like Steve Harvey’s f*ckin’ perfectly manicured fro’!! Muahahahahahahahahaha!!

Ahhhh..hahahaha…I can’t stop….help…ahahahahaha!

EWWWW!!! notice how her boobs droop? Isn’t she only in her 30′s? Has not breast-fed (I don’t think)…her boobs should be perky….Is that why she had a boob job? One could only guess..

[Fug Face Maniston] @ 02/10/2007 at 6:09 pm

That is the ugliest wannabe movie star I’ve ever seen

ANGELINA DO SUCK @ 02/10/2007 at 6:10 pm

DONT enter jenns threads if U dont like her

aha cuse u really cares about her otherwise WHY would u come here just to say the same stuff u said 3 years ago MOVE ON people

PLEASE :HAVE A LIFE.

SAVED! for ALL time. Hey bamzsters – save this baby.

No comment on the picture. However, I wouldn’t be suprised if she didn’t leak the photos herself. Next stop Oprah.

ANGELINA DO SUCK: is the truth really hurts?jennifer aniston is an ugly middle age hasbeen tv star.If i were you i will just accept the FACT. JA is not attractive at all.Her body is not that great either. I just feel sorry for her, at a tender age??? she has got no family,no partner, no movie career, no acting,i say ACTING award. she has nothing except her money,but money cant buy true happiness.

CLINIQUA….I am laughing so hard at your comment. love it…she is not attractive at all…Oh my God, I can’t believe BP used to wake up beside her….EWWWWW,

he.he.he.he.he.he.the chin,the nose,the hairline,the ears,as a matter of fact the whole face is very odd!gosh, brad pitt why?why?

SHE LOOKS LIKE A LEPRECHAUN.YEAH SHE LOOK LIKE A LEPRECHAUN

so when you say “leaked” you mean distributed by Steve Huvane in a desperate PR attempt to get her back in the news?

she looks like a leprechaun.yeah she looks like a LEPRECHAUN.

bdj Says:

February 10th, 2007 at 6:12 pm
——————————-

Hey bdj, you know before I actually SAW one of these supposedly unauthorized pics, I said the same thing – that Maniston (and/or Stephen HUVANE) may have leaked these to DEFLECT FROM HER FACE FULL OF PLASTIC SURGERY (no it wasn’t JUST a beak job)…but having seen THIS ONE…there is NO WAY, such shallow, vain yet insecure person such as ‘Man,’ would have leaked this baby…NO WAY. She would not have wanted this hideousness seen under ANY circumstance. I can’t see the tatas, but If I WERE MANISTON, even if I owned the most perfect set of silicone/saline enhanced perky pair in existence…this pic STILL would not see the light of day for the simple fact that FACE is sitting RIGHT ABOVE THEM!

Oh man…good times are coming in this thread. Muahahahahaha!

J, I don’t say it often enough.

THANK YOU.

Do not want @ 02/10/2007 at 6:20 pm

ugh, maniston is so fug. She should get boobs done on her face, then maybe men will look at her.

fugly as always @ 02/10/2007 at 6:31 pm

Damn, she looks like the joker, please take this down. ugh, i need to remove my eyes.

hi..

I like Jennifer…..but I don’t see any naked pics of her…where did you find them?

ANGELINA DO SUCK @ 02/10/2007 at 6:32 pm

cookie Says:

OK im gonna be one of you guys so check this out

oooooh she is so ugly hasbeen tv actress BUT wait a second ,IF she was an ugly is that
make her a bad person??IS IT A CRIME ????? its not her fault that her EX choose to
be with someone else . she never hurt anybody she is no angel but she is no satin either . and BTW she has a movie with meryl streep comin out next year ..and the fact that her mony dosnt make her happy :well go ahead and feel sorry for her but
dont hit her while shes down ,just take a moment and put ur self in her shoes..!!!!and tell me what will udo if u was her ?????????

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 730 » Show All