Whitney & Bobby Back Together?

Whitney & Bobby Back Together?

Where was Whitney Houston during the Grammys? Spending time with the family, of course (despite last week’s reports of Whitney wanting to accelerate her divorce with Bobby Brown).

Whitney, 43, soon-to-be-ex-husband Bobby, 38, and their 13-year-old daughter Bobbi Kristina ate out together last night like one big happy family at Hollywood hotspot “Dan Tana’s.” The family reunion came to a close with a trip to the Beverly Hills Hilton after dinner.

Of note: Whitney did look radiant as she made it out to Clive Davis‘ Pre-Grammy party on Saturday.

bobbi kristina brown whitney houston daughter 01
bobbi kristina brown whitney houston daughter 02
bobbi kristina brown whitney houston daughter 03
bobbi kristina brown whitney houston daughter 04

• August Alsina has woken up from his three-day coma - TMZ
  • Justin Bieber has the new iPhone 6- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to Pia Mia's new song "Fill Me In"- Just Jared Jr
  • Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

They back together for Kristina.I don’t to believe Whitney back together with that loser.

green lettuce @ 02/12/2007 at 12:48 pm

Nooooooooo!!!Whitney you deserve better than this man!!Run away!!!!Don’t let him ruin your life once again!!

There’s no one out there who would want them now, so after 14 long years of marriage, they might as well stay together.

Liz was to tempting to shine o @ 02/12/2007 at 12:50 pm

They aren’t back together. From what I hear they’re having a rather civilized parting of ways, and they’ve chosen to put their daughters welfare at the top. I hear they’re being more of a family split than they were together which is nice. The drama is done, they’ve moved on.

Bobby go away,loser.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Jesus……run Whitney run….And Bobby is looking old.

Run, Whitney, run……please for your sake.

Wow her daughter is a teenager! Bobby looks sad.

I can’t believe how much Bobbi Kristina has grown. Is that a piece in a child’s hair? No wonder she is a problem child. Children have to be treated as children otherwise they get complexes. Too bad if they are back togather, I hope they are not for her sake or the come back has come to an end.

They are not back together. PERIOD. They are simply being civil for the sake of their daughter. Bobby said in a TV interview that they are friends but were going their seperate ways.

Bobby says they’re “friends”. Yeh, I just wouldn’t bet that quite what he meant. More like, he needed some dough to buy drugs and came to Whitney begging for a few coins…which, apparently is all she has left. Talk about enablers – both of them should do a Kate Moss/Pete Doughtery and enter rehab again….at least it keeps them out of the public eye. sheesh….I’m sick of those two.

lookwhaticando @ 02/12/2007 at 3:17 pm

Whit slowly back away from “The Bob” Then when you are about 25 feet away run like the wind

Whitney, please stay away from Bobby.

KANDYKANE @ 02/12/2007 at 3:52 pm

Newsflash!! Whitney Houston’s career is OVER people!!! She has no respect for her daughter, herself, her career or anyone else for that matter. Whitney has been dysfunctional for a long, long time and a person has to WANT to change. Evidently, after years of drug abuse and Bobby abuse, her brain is unable to figure out which way is UP.

Wrong!!!! How many other performers have been strung out? How many rappers sold drugs and spent time in prison? What about Mary J. Blige and Natalie Cole? Unlike a lot of people, Whitney Houston’s career was built around her talent, not on the latest nightclub she attended or people she hung out with. She’s not a showboat. If she turns out another great CD, I’ll be the first to buy it.

Whitney has sold over 200 million records worldwide. Concert tours that gave her $1-2million a night. Some shows (brunei) paid her $10 million.

No way is she broke!!! add all her touring. Movie money. Exec producer money for films…. and then the $100 million she got in 2000.. 15 years after already getting paid on 200 million cds and touring.. i think its clear that she is nowhere near broke!!

Jeannified @ 02/12/2007 at 4:19 pm

Man, she is playing with FIRE, even having dinner with that nut job! She doesn’t need to have dinner with him and Bobby Kristina “as a family,” if she’s truly moving on! Come on! That is so codependent! She needs to be civil to him only when she HAS to speak to him, but take it no further! He has a way of sucking her back in! Besides, there’s NO WAY she’s healthy enough to entertain the idea of seeing him face-to-face for ANYTHING!!! It’s simply unhealthy! I think she has a long way to go before she’ll be better, and she’s opening a can of worms doing something like this, no matter how well intentioned. …and YES, Bobby Kristina DOES look unhappy! Whitney needs to put Bobby Kristina’s best interests first!

I agree.. I will also buy her next CD. Even people I know who dont care for her that much are rooting for her to make a huge comeback!!!!

Clive davis will work his voodoo (i mean magic) lol, and she will sell 20 million CD out the gate!!!

who in thrie right mind name his son bobby and daughter bobby stupid

It’s not too late for whitney ‘s carrer if she really over Bobby.

Bobby is trying to creep back home. It is hard out there for a pimp. Lock the doors Whitney- don’t let him back in. Think of your career and Bobbi Kristina. You can do it. Be strong girl.

No, they are not back together. They have a child, they hve to see each other. I have an ex and we get along because we have a son together. It’s called being ADULTS and CIVILIZED for the sake of their child. Even though she may be messed up, her parents have a chance to make it right w/their daughter. They seem to be better off w/out each other and they both seem to realize this. Whitney is not over. so many other stars have been strung out and have come back ( Steven Tyler,Mick Jagger to name a few). As long as she puts out good music she will sell records and remain the star that she is.

angelina_mmm @ 02/12/2007 at 9:12 pm

poor child

She is in a tough spot with that fool. Diligently, I will pray for her too.

image fell apart @ 02/12/2007 at 10:53 pm

whitney had a fake classy image built around her by clive davis but it was just that an image (like Britney) Birds of a feather flock together, that’s why she went for Bobby. It was also to dispell all those lesbian rumors with Robin. she’s better off being with Queen Latifah and Bobby with a young one like Ciara.

My ex and I take our son out when he’s in town…it doesn’t mean s**t. It’s just for my son’s sake.

Everybody has an image to project. Do you think those stars are like that behind closed doors? How could you compare Whitney Houston to Britney Spears? That is a true insult! Whitney Houston did choose Bobby Brown for a reason, but I doubt it’s so easy to put into a neat little nutshell. When a woman is as famous and successful as she was tumbles from grace, starts doing heavy drugs and becomes a crack addict, you know she had to be suffering. It’s not funny. It’s pain people, nothing but the pain.

Everybody has an image to project. Do you think those stars are like that behind closed doors? How could you compare Whitney Houston to Britney Spears? That is a true insult! Yes, Whitney did choose Bobby Brown, but I doubt the reasons why she did can so easily be put into a neat little nutshell. When a woman who is as famous as she was tumbles from grace and starts doing heavy drugs and becomes a crack addict, you know she is suffering. It’s pain, people. It’s nothing but the pain.

sorry there was a major delay. Thought I lost my post and had to attempt to recreate it.

Oh yea, also why wish Bobby Brown on anyone, let alone lovely Ciara?

Mediterranean @ 02/13/2007 at 11:35 am

They don’t bring out the best of each other when they are couple. I hope that they got divorce and stay away from each other.

I missed very much hearing Whitney’s great voice, hopefully she will have a new album.

Queen Bee @ 02/13/2007 at 3:03 pm

Bobby Brown looks like an old homeless man from off sunset strip begging them for some change.

Funny…Bobby Brown is technically homeless and he is probably asking Whitney for a few bucks for the nudie bar.

I think they are just being civil for Bobbi’s sake. Kandykane, Whitney’s career is NOT over.

She is, in my opinion, the greatest female singer of all time. I have all her albums, all her movies, everything. This year she will be releasing her comeback album and I can’t wait to buy it.

Her comeback will be bigger than Mariah’s. When it comes to the 2 of them, there is no comparsion. Whitney is ‘the voice’

if whitney goes back to that loser i will never buy her comeback album or anything she ever makes again. i will not give my hard earned cash to her to give to that druggie.if he wants money …get a job you has been.

Amen Angela. I like all the good singers, but there are only a select few that belong in the great league -Aretha, Celine, Streisand, Patti Labelle and Whitney. They are icons in my view and were more than just great voices. I agree with you. Whitney Houston is my favorite too.

Whitney deserves a better life now needs to give her daughter a bit of a breath – i wonder what kind of a grown up she will be – its been too much for her. Whitney should not even “see” Bobby she needs to be in another State altogether – Whitney forget about this Bobby and take to your heels man!!!

Whitney Deserves betta. **** BOBBY BROWN

Angela Patterson @ 04/06/2007 at 7:31 pm

To Ms. Houston, You are so beautiful both inside and out, You don’t need to get back with Bobby Brown because he is not worth it. Ms. Houston you and Bobbi Kristina deserves better. Your daughter is getting so big and she is so beautiful.
Bobbi Kristina you describle to be happy, just be a normal teenager. I will pray for you and Ms. Houston to be a family like you used too. Ms. Houston I’m bagging you please don’t take him back. Bobby Brown is up to no good. You need to get rid of him for good and drop that zero and find yourself a hero. You deserve better Ms. Houston and you still will always be known as Whitney Houston because you are the diva. Ms. Houston I’m am so proud of you and you and Bobbi Kristina will be fine. Love You and may the lord bless you. Take care and be strong.

Not sure if they’re back together or not; but Whitney you continue doing what you have to do, and get yourself together. You’re one of the greatest singers in the world. God gave U a gift girl use it too his glory. Many are praying for you, and waiting to see you do your thing. By the way your Daughter is pretty! God be with ya…

I for one think they should try to be civil for their daughters sake. Whitney will rise to the top once again. It doesn’t matter how you start it’s how you finish. She will always be a class act to be and I can’t wait for her comeback.

that girl used to go to my middle school Autrey Mill Middle in georiga. i saw her when she was in 6th grade. she was a short chubby thang. now, she’s all grown up.