Hayden Panettiere is Butt Ugly

Hayden Panettiere is Butt Ugly

HAHAHA! Who could have imagine Hayden Panettiere could make herself look that ugly? I guess frizzy hair and pigtails can do that to a girl! Thank goodness she glams up for events like her interview from this morning’s edition of The Today Show (inset, below). You can watch Hayden‘s interview with Matt Lauer here. (It gets a little creepy when Lauer repeats, “I’m your daddy, I’m your daddy.”)

Pictured: H.R.G. (Jack Coleman) has a heart-to-heart chat with her indestructible cheerleader daughter Claire Bennet (Hayden Panettiere) in a Heroes episode two weeks from now. Looks like a flashback to me… Heroes episode “Company Man” airs Monday, Feb. 26 @ 9PM on NBC.

hayden panettiere ugly pigtails 01

• Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
[Fug Face Maniston] @ 02/12/2007 at 3:05 pm

The Next Lindsay Lohan.. Sadly

Bob's Waffles @ 02/12/2007 at 3:06 pm

Haha I can hear Chris Hanson coming around the corner. Someone needs to buy you this t-shirt: http://teesmybody.com/funny-t-shirt/please-be-18-t-shirt.php

sultrydame @ 02/12/2007 at 3:31 pm

Hayden looks so young in first picture… was it taken during the early start of Heroes’ series development?

with loads of make-up, stylist and hairdresser we all look beautiful… anyway she isn´t that pretty

They probably just didn’t put any make-up on her to make her look younger and then frizzed up her hair. She’s a pretty girl, she’s not “butt ugly”. She’s suppose to be a little girl in that picture.

jared's father @ 02/12/2007 at 4:28 pm

JARED, STOP BEING SO CRUEL! YOU LOOK BUTT NASTY TOO

I think she looks pretty actually

I bet that’s what she looks like naturally (if she wasn’t an actress and didn’t have people fixing her up all the time)

oh be nice

To be honest she’s one beautiful women with or with out make up.She not even close to being ugly.

[Fug Face Maniston] @ 02/12/2007 at 7:47 pm

She’s far from ugly. I’m sure [whoever] said she was ugly was just kidding.

Hayden is f*cking gorgeous. Even with the messed up hair in that picture she isn’t that bad. I mean people are always like “Oh that girl’s ugly” or something like that when they see some celebrity that is popular and most people think is hot. I guarantee you people who think Hayden Panettiere is ugly haven’t gotten any tail as hot as her. I’m sure some douche will be like, “No she’s ugly and my girlfriend is hot.” or something gay like that and if you really saw his girlfriend she’d weigh like 300 lbs. and have bad skin and sh*t but they are think she’s hot because they have an ugly fetish. Hayden Panettiere is hot, end of story and even though she’s like 17 and a half, I’d still hit it and she’d love me for it. B*tches!

Hayden is ugly without makeup and other enhancements that require money. She belongs to the same class as Tara Reid, Paris Hilton, and more. If she wasn’t blonde people wouldn’t look twice at her.

Lindsay Lohan, on the other hand, may be trashy and wild, but underneath her fake tan, she has a gorgeous face. The bone structure of her face is completely different from Hayden’s shapeless, bland, pudgy potato mug. Also, Hayden is a better dresser, though Lindsay is the real fashionista. Lindsay takes risks with her clothes and wears crazy things, whereas Hayden pretty much sticks to toned-down trends and dresses like the typical Abercrombie-loving suburban teenager (with a little more money).

I don’t particularly “like” Lindsay or Hayden, but at least that ensures that I’m not biased, unlike the ditchpig Rick Hatman who goes to extreme lengths to protect Hayden’s “honor”. To use his tactic–making assumptions about someone who disagrees with you–he is most likely some fugly loser who posted his whole name and linked to his blog in the hope that Hayden might read it and post a short thank-you comment on one of this worthless posts. He’ll probably look at the comment and drool over it while jacking off in his hippie skirt (they don’t stock his pants size at WalMart). At night he’ll work his corner, two pennies per job in the attempt to save up enough money for ***** enlargement pills, but he’ll never succeed because he always blows his money on beer to feed his already-engorged mass and to help him forget his pathetic existence…

Um, that’s probably what Hayden actually looks like without the hair or makeup done.

Penny Lane @ 02/13/2007 at 5:31 am

actually i think that pic was taken when she was on malcom in the middle

mademoiselle @ 02/13/2007 at 12:37 pm

pudgy potato mug… ha! yeah got to agree

Hayden Panettiere is NOT ugly. She’s sexy, cute, and almost certainly a lot more attractive than most of the people ranting about her here.

oh wow… I forgot we lived in a country where if you’re not pretty every second of the day, you’re just a trashy movie star. Hayden gets major respect points for doing that – she’s really pretty, in a calm plain sort of way without make up and stuff. But most people can’t see past their noses, so if someone does something to make the characters look ugly (you do remember that in that picture, she’s playing a character, right?) they immediately crucify them. God, I’d hate to think of what ya’ll said about Charlize Theron in Monster. People are so shallow.

*side note: Lindsey Lohan HAD a gorgeous face… all of her puking/lack of eating ruined that for her.

And I love how ***** attacked Rick, when she did the exact same thing he did. Way to go, hypocrit. But, using your logic, I don’t particularly “like” either of you, but at least I’m biased.

nevermore @ 02/20/2007 at 9:03 am

Godlike discusssion, really *rofl*

btw: She definately IS cute. And thank god she isn’t as thin as most girls of her age …

Panda:
If Hayden is a trashy movie star, it’s because of her bad acting. I do think she belongs in the same class as Kristen Cavalleri, Mischa Barton–celebrities who are famed more for their paparazzi photos taken with talentless socialites rather than their actual talent.
I never said anything about Hayden’s talent (or lack therof). I was merely expressing my opinion of her face.

Lindsay does look a little bit faded and thin nowadays, but that doesn’t change the fact that the structure of her face remains classically beautiful. Just like Charlize Theron’s extra 30 pounds and “uglifying” makeup in “Monster” didn’t change the fact that she’s beautiful. (Though I have no idea why you brought Charlize Theron, who is a series actress, into this. To demonstrate how shallow we all are? Perhaps, since we all seem to be engaged in a discussion about how celebrities LOOK)

It seems to be you’re also biased against Lindsay and for Hayden, because while you ardently defend Hayden’s “ugly” pictures, you seem to be judging Lindsay’s face with the thousands of unflattering pictures of her. As for the reference to bulimia–tsk. Using a semi-moral standard (oh! Her thinness is ugly because she achieves it by vomiting! or dieting!) when discussing how a person looks just further demonstrates bias.

Even though I don’t live in the States, I’ve noticed how a lot of people form certain “attachments” to certain celebrities (comes from keeping your nose buried in tabloids all the time) and will go to all sorts of lengths to defend them. I’ve noticed also that ugly, chubby people form attachments to ugly, chubby celebrities (relatively speaking, of course). For example, people who aren’t stick-thin are excessive in their praise of celebrities who aren’t stick-thin, bestowing them titles like “role-model”, “she isn’t bulimic” etc. Who knows if Hayden diets or doesn’t? Maybe she’s bulimic too, only she binges more than she purges. It really has no bearing on what they look like. Both Lindsay and Hayden smoke, but they don’t have yellow teeth: they have Beverly Hills practioners giving them whitening treatments to prevent that sort of thing.

Anyway you have to admit, at least, that Lindsay looked gorgeous in her Miu Miu campaign, with special lighting and lots of makeup–just like Hayden can look pretty with makeup.

Haha, as for your accusation concerning my hypocrisy–you obviously missed the (rather obvious) socratic irony. Using your logic–oh wait, you weren’t logical. Enough said on this point, since you seem to be laboring under the delusion that your catching me in the act of “hypocrisy” seems such a sharp observation that it justifies your silly mirroring.

*rolls eyes at the above rant*

Lindsay lohan face is hardly attractive and this coming from a guy.hayden face is more attractive than lindsay’s.since men look at beauty different than how women do.And as i guy to me hayden is more attractive than lindsay’s.

She look nice.. ^^

She look all normal to me…

me myself and I @ 02/27/2007 at 4:52 pm

Hayden actually is a very beautiful girl, sha has a pretty pixie face. If i could look like any one i would choose her, she has such a nice body too! Lindsey lohan was pretty till she went anorexic and put a buttload of makeup on!!! I really like Hayden! She’s Unique, unlike Lindsey! SO THERE! HA!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All