The Duffer of St. Gyllenhaal

The Duffer of St. Gyllenhaal

Jake Gyllenhaal dines at London’s exclusive Nobu restaurant on Monday night wearing a “The Duffer of St. George” cap. (Duffer sells everything from fresh and funky streetwear to modern looks.) Jake, 25, recently walked the red carpet at the BAFTA Awards.

Getty

oh jared, you must love me. thanks for these bedtime treats.

He looks sleepy.

MonkeyShines @ 02/13/2007 at 2:10 am

damn that young man is hot and I need a man who’s 10 years younger than me. someone who can meet my demands.

Jake G can easy fill the void.

Jared! The lack of a new prison break episode tonight made me sad. Any new wentworth updates? Something to brighten up my week?

thanks, jared!

jake gyllenhaal on your site is always a treat! keep it up and do not focus so much on “BAMZ” and the likes… there are other people who impress with their behaviour and attitude (and looks).

Nice to see him looking so relaxed here!

Funnily enough, I get google blog alerts on Helen Mirren and there was an anecdote in one of them about Jake at the Baftas

He looks a little lethargic, but hot nonetheless ;)

not fugly again!!

call me anon @ 02/13/2007 at 4:39 am

Lol! Someone’s falling asleep on their feet like a horse.
And thanks for the link no6, seriously whats up with rude fans??

Jakey = Cutey.

Capriciousdiva @ 02/13/2007 at 9:29 am

He looked very cute at the baftas

Don’t care for the longer hair, Jakey, but you are still the Sexiest Man Who Was Ever Born. Love the way he looks. Really love him in very tight jeans.

number #13 @ 02/13/2007 at 11:36 am

I don’t get Jake’s appeal but keep the Wentworth pictures coming, Jared. I even started watching Prison Break because of Wentworth and I like the bamzs family, so please keep their pictures coming too.

I luv u Jake. Marry me.

doesnt this guy look a tad like anna nicole smith’s howard k stern?

Where can one buy that hat online or in the US? It’s not available at their online store.

Isabelle II @ 02/16/2007 at 9:51 am