Brad Pitt Loves Louis Vuitton

Brad Pitt Loves Louis Vuitton

Brad Pitt jumps out of the back of a pick-up truck with his Louis Vuitton luggage in hand on the set of The Case of Benjamin Button in New Orleans earlier this week.

(Images via PittImpressions)

• Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis have welcomed their second child! - Gossip Cop
  • Derek Hough is officially leaving DWTS - Just Jared Jr
  • Does Britney Spears have a new man? - Radar
  • Jennifer Aniston says she's joined the Mile High club! - Lainey Gossip
  • Amy Schumer is starring in a Barbie movie - The Hollywood Reporter
  • susie

Yeah, am first, Tanls JJ!

• susie

Nice butt shot, and again with my typos, Thanks JJ

• [Fug Face Maniston]

JJ is on a roll Today. Giving out a lot of Eye Candy to the lady’s for Valentines. [lmao]

• http://justjared kym

love this family…wish they had some private time to properly greive their loss.

• briseis

Whoo-hoo, new thread! Thanks, Jared, the old thread was kinda getting slower and slower to load — however, we have to watch it, you know the Fanistons and haters are going to infest this thread again! Oh well … we just have to keep swatting them down (or sic Cliniqua on them).

• bdj

What a nice view. The man has a rock hard – umm never mind. Great pictures. Thanks.

• feel free

what a booty…sigh.

• just my Opinion

not lookin too good. I guess that’s supposed to be his younger years? They should have hired a younger actor for that movie, someone like Ryan Gosling. now he is hot and a great actor.

• susie

Let’s all be grateful that this is a pic of Brad at work. Hopefully the paps are’nt camped out at their front door.

• [Fug Face Maniston]

Its Brad The Louis-Vuitton-Dad.. Bought His Girl A Bag Now She’s Louis-Vuitton-Ang

• Grace

Hello all BAMZS fans! Thanks for the new thread Jared!

• the real tita

Wow, Susie. We’re the first ones here! What a great way to start the day. He does have nice buns. Lucky Angie, she gets to pinch it any time she wants to.

Speaking of Angie, I hope she’s doing well. She needs to rest and gain some of that weight like she had in MAMS. Miss her and the fam.

• Lady G

Thanks Jared.

Brad is yummy as always. But I do miss Angie and the children. I hope they are doing okay and finding a little peace.

• Gussie

WHY would you guess that’s supposed to be his younger years???
    It could be BB in his 40s or his 30s… Do you think he looks younger than that here or just wanted to invent something to bi*tch about?

• susie

the real tita- I e-mailed JJ cuz the other thread was acting up, so I had the inside scoop.(hee hee). Looks like a hater is here already, let’s all ignore.\
    Also, on the last thread we were talking about “Georg Wallace”, the tv movie was in years ago that no one seems to have seen, so everyone E-mail TNT that we want it on, and hopefully they will air it.

• briseis

Gussie Says:

I think it’s just these Fanistons and haters have nothing else to beeyotch about so they will nitpick everything — they have no idea what timeline in Benjamin Buttons’ life is now filming, so they are just talking through their hats .. or out of their arses. Now if they want to see Ryan Gosling, go watch Half Nelson, or watch The Notebook again.

• green lettuce

[Fug Face Maniston] Says:

February 13th, 2007 at 12:21 pm
    __________________________________________________________
    Exactly!!JJared rocks! And fortunately I got this site to make my st valentines a happier day… How pathetic!! LMAO!

• laure

to me he looks old

• Ameena

Wow, what a nice view, Brad has the nicest A.S.S in the biz.

• kmillz

Hey tight booty looking good..i love him

• hey hey

laure Says:

February 13th, 2007 at 12:41 pm
    to me he looks old
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Who asked you?

• susie

to me he looks pretty f–ken hot!!!!!!!!

off-subject- what the hell is wrong with Britney??????????

• observation

to all the d u m b s h i t s out there. This is not Brad, this is Brad as Benjamin Button. Its not suppose to look llike Brad, He most likely has makeup on? He is an actor remember?

• His Heart

laure Says:

February 13th, 2007 at 12:41 pm

Overdue fo an eye exam, may be?

• JoliePitt

i hope this thread will not be that slow. brad looks good as always. love me some of that booty!:)

• LOL at all ya fools

NIce headline!!!!

There’s a little pathetic group of friends on this site… ready to put down the supposed “haters”. They will bully anyone who posts a message against their god!!!
    Be careful to who and what you prey to!!

• the real tita

#8: so who wants your opinion? Ryan Gosling is not as good looking as BP. If you were honest with yourself you could see that. If he was better looking, everybody would be going ga-ga over him. As it is, he looks just a notch over Joel Haley-Osment in the attractive department. Gaga!

• Meli

Benjamin Button could never imagine that he could have a butt like this.Hot!

• The real lou

Jared 2 threads?How is a person supposed to keep up?lol.Oh I see we have the haters with the he looks old dig.Brad is 43 years old now not 23.Even with that said Mr Pitt is a fine-ass 43!

• april

Rear view of Bradley is always a treat.

• Estelle

Good Morning JJ, thanks for the new thread, also thanks for the NYT thread as well. 2 in one day, Oye, you are working hard.

• Alexanderina

Thanks Jared for the new thread

• Tabitha

Nice pictures of Brad. He has a great booty.
    I think Ryan Gosling has a ugly back. His back has a weird looking scar or line on it. Maybe it was for a movie.

• Jeannified

Lookin’ good!

• hey hey

I will be willing to bet that Braddy’s 43-year-old butt would beat anybody else’s derriere out there, whether it be Ryan Gosling, Orlando Bloom, Jake Gyllenhaal or any youngster out there.

• MrsR

ooooooooooh! That IS a cute bottom. Now I know what everyone was talking about.

• Isabelle II

I go out to lunch and look what happens, thanks jj. Bottoms up!

• just my opinion

gussie, It was just a guess. Me Invent something to bitch about! No, I posted my opinion and now I have you B.itching at me. wth?

• MrsR

susie Says:

February 13th, 2007 at 12:44 pm
    to me he looks pretty f–ken hot!!!!!!!!

off-subject- what the hell is wrong with Britney??????????

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………

I’ve started to get the feeling that K-Fed was actually keeping Britney from falling apart. Who would have ever thought anyone would look back on the marriage with K-Fed as her “better days.” Not that I’ve ever been a fan.

• J

Glad to see him out and about again. They must be going through such a rough time at the moment.

• susie
  • green lettuce

Yeah he sure has a nice butt… He he he!

• susie

where are my posts, this is a test

• CLINIQUA

Bringing me post from the last thread here –

1214
    CLINIQUA Says:

February 13th, 2007 at 1:09 pm
    1192
    julia Says:

February 13th, 2007 at 11:20 am
    Who is the woman?, I hate to say this but I have to ask?

It look like Fraudnose (___x), I hope it was’nt her

no, just a very lucky extra.
    ——————————-

Man, those Troy pictures are just breathtaking. Angie must be in heaven. I bet you’re on the bottom a LOT now girlfriend (her wish remember? ‘Someone who can put me on the bottom!’ lolol) – and lovin’ it! Whooooboy!

Back to Alfred E. Neuman….

Yeah, Restalinnifer Anistoplasty couldn’t be bothered to even visit him for 3-4 months. I have a feeling when Brad took Troy, which was probably sometime in 2002 (not even 24 mos after they got hitched) he thought Maniston would be done with her cr*ppy sit-com – and she could join him for an extended period. She wasn’t, done, that is. He, having sacrificed before for her, pulling out of The Fountain, and just being at home, NOT WORKING for a long time – decided to not cow-tow to her anymore, and went off to do his film. I DEFINITELY think that’s what was behind her b*tchy grudge fest at the Golden Globes (along w/ NOT thanking him – she supposedly yelled at him for getting dandruff on her black gown..he had grown his hair out for Troy).

He was leaving her, to God Forbid handle his own career instead of supporting her sit-com aspirations. Instead of saying, ‘Okay honey – let me support YOU now,’ she basically treated him like sh*t for being the MOVIE STAR that he is, and actually…you know…having to make…(HELLO?!) MOVIES!!! I’m sure she had read that script, and saw those love scenes, and fool that she is, she was probably MORE worried about Rose Byrne and the concubines in Morroco than she was about Angelina. HAHA!

Hence Maniston’s grudge match and cold treatment of him prior to his leaving. Then her totally NOT even visiting that much in what? 6 months??!! You just know with all of that behavior she was trying to guilt him out, and/or WORSE, make it seem like she didn’t care (which for Brad, that is the absolute WORST thing she could have done).

*(By the way….though they are different, I think when it comes to matters of the heart, Brad is a LOT like Angelina. They are DEVOTED mates. I think they both need to know they are loved, adored and appreciated – they are amazing and uninhibited, open GIVERS, but only when they see that is being returned. No worries on that score from either one of them, as I imagine Brad and Angie even try to outdo each other in the love & devotion department…like…Brad says, I’m willing to chuck it all for YOU, that’s how much you and Mad mean to me….and Angie says…well, I’ll see you a ‘chuck it all,’ and raise you a Shiloh! LOL!)

Anyhoo, back to Dustin Hoffman Jr….

I think Maniston, like Brad (who admitted it), had these misconceptions about who Angelina was. In other words, Maniston is thinking, oh Angelina is soooo not Brad’s type, there’s no way he’s going to bond with the likes of her — and again, unaware stupid FOOL that she is, she should have know Brad doesn’t have a f**king type – this is yet another way she underestimated him. Brad saw a hard working professional young actress who was beautiful, exciting and a great Mom who’s goal was to love her family, do good in the world, have a house full of kids, and maybe find someone she could passionately love and count on for the rest of her life to be there for her and her family and make her a better person — if she was that lucky. Well…Brad wanted to be that man for her more than anything.

The rest as they say, is history.

• susie

Mrs.R- Kfed did help her but I think by default- she was pregnant for 2 years straight. I’m not a fan either, but since there is no new BAMZS news…

• CLINIQUA

Benjamin BUTT-on.

Hee.

• JoliePitt

susie Says:

February 13th, 2007 at 1:16 pm
    FOUND THEM!
    I’m bringing these over from the last thread. These are some of my fave Angie/Mad pics. So cute!

=====================================================
    i must say, angie is such a lovely mom. you can tell just how maddox is so happy with her and she is so happy with maddox.

• fugly

can we all say fugly???? Wow what’s happening with him, man has gonna down the drain LOL

• JoliePitt

====================================================
    awwww, that is so sweet! did brad really say that to angie about the “chuckle” part?

• Isabelle II

Fugly, you’re on the wrong thread