New Jake Gyllenhaal Interview

New Jake Gyllenhaal Interview

Wearing best bud’s Lance Armstrong’s “Live Strong” bracelet, Jake Gyllenhaal sits down in a brand spankin’ new interview to answer some questions about his new murder movie, Zodiac.

Zodiac co-stars Robert Downey Jr., Mark Ruffalo, and Anthony Edwards and is out in theaters nationwide Friday, March 2.

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

OMG Jake’s so hot! yum.. lol … i cannot wait to see Zodiac, it looks so good!

Watching this interview makes me want to see this movie even more so. Jake Gyllenhall has to be the sexiest man alive. Those eyes get me all the time!

God he’s hot too bad he’s gone all gay on us

Hmmm … cocot13, that’s very interesting … do you have personal knowledge which would substantiate your comment? We’d love to hear about it and maybe see the pix.

cocot13, you are an idiot. Considering you don’t know Jake, you have no real idea what his sexuality is. And you such a homophobic *******. Jake is an actor and not everything revolves around his sexuality. Grow the **** up!

Jared, thanks for the interview. Can’t wait to see Zodiac.

Jared, um where is the video. You only have a picture up.

Great vidoe interview about Zodiac. Gotta say. Jake just has this thing he does with his eyes? And the way he sort of smiles? He is totally irresistable!!! He is so sexy he ought to come with warning labels!! Gorgeous. Did I say how much I love Jake???LOL!!!!!

He’s too ******* gorgeous for words.
Jake, will you please marry me?

jared, do you happen to know where this interview was conducted? in l. a. or london? was it done during gyllenhaal’s stay in europe last week? thanks.

prison break fanatic @ 02/16/2007 at 5:24 am

to cocot13 jake actually said in an interview that he would like to settle down with a GIRL and have kidz one day so you can shut up and take your trash talkin to another blog.

He’s for sure that most beautiful man nowadays, and also very talented cause if he’s in a movie, everybody goes to watch it.
And..what if he’s gay..i think he’s not…but if he is, that’s not a big deal..very last decade to discuss somebody else’s sexuality.

Jake did not say he would like to be married to a GIRL he did say however that he would like kids.

One does not have to do much to stay in the closet with you fan girl.

He so GAY and I love that about him.

Sheba Baby @ 02/16/2007 at 10:51 am

Stop projecting A Person. The GQ quote was : It’s a man’s job to find a right woman, it’s the best that he can do, find a kind, mindful woman”, etc. This was in regards to the question about him wanting kids. He said nothing about his sexuality, period. Posting something over and over on gossip sites wo’nt make it true.

ok, since this is all about Jake being gay and not Zodiac, I will say this.

If Jake is gay because he played a ‘gay cowboy’ in Brokeback Mountain, then Jake is a schizophrenic-rocket scientist-mathematician-Marine-photo clerk-etc. who is gay.

He is an actor, thats what actors do, they act. Jake has not said that he is gay, therefore, like Sabrina said, It is “very last decade to discuss somebody else’s sexuality.”

And if he is gay, I personally will still support him, but I will not speculate. His preference is his business, not mine.

Have a lovely day

Zodiac will certainly be a great movie, and I cannot wait to see it.

Isabelle II @ 02/16/2007 at 2:24 pm

test>/b>

Isabelle II @ 02/16/2007 at 2:27 pm

Test /b

Isabelle II @ 02/16/2007 at 2:28 pm

test test

Heidi Steinborn @ 02/16/2007 at 4:15 pm

WOW! He just keeps getting HOTTER and SEXIER by the minute! I just can’t get enough of this man! Can’t wait to see the movie, I have been seeing the trailers and commercials on television, he is such an amazing actor and shares his talents with us all!

I liked the interview. Thanks a lot for the clip!

ha ha ha you guys are hilarious I was joke joking I know he’s not gay just bi

Once again cocot13, you are ridiculous. This post is about Jake as an actor and his movie “Zodiac.” Take your obsession with his sexuality elsewhere.

This is a great interview and it makes me want to see the movie now!

Great interview, cant wait to see the movie—-Jake looks gorgeous as always.

everyone’s all worked up about someone who doesn’t even know your alive but I’m ridiculous,Idiot I’m not obssesed about his sexuality although it sound’s like you are if you cant let me have my own opinion about him, I’m not saying he’s not talented just alittle on the gay side, is that the end of the world?

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All