The Bald and the Beautiful

The Bald and the Beautiful

Now that Britney Spears has been inducted into the Bald Hall of Fame, let’s see… WHO OWNS IT?

Britney Spears, Demi Moore, Natalie Portman, or Tyra Banks?

I just noticed that all everyone but Britney shaved their head for a film or TV show. And Tyra didn’t even really shave her head, it was just a bald cap and lots of Photoshop. Demi for GI Jane, Natalie for V for Vendetta, and Tyra for America’s Next Top Model. So what’s Britney‘s excuse?

Any other female celebrities shave their lovely locks?

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Umm… what the hell is going on with her?

didnt angelina jolie shave her head for gia?

Really? I just did a Google Search for Angie and found this:

Haha.

Mediterranean @ 02/17/2007 at 3:40 am

to Jared,

I can’t open up the page :( pleaseeeeee……

Missouri Fan @ 02/17/2007 at 3:41 am

Hey jared I can’t open it

Missouri Fan @ 02/17/2007 at 3:43 am

Natalie is one of my favorite actress. I like her in bald !

I replaced the link. It’s really nothing to see, haha. Just a funny Photoshop manip.

i think she is just fed up with everybody bashing her, because of everything

it usually a sign of revolting or outcry, when a women drastically changes her looks, especially hair

It’s a sign of serious depression.

thats funny jared.

comb over @ 02/17/2007 at 5:43 am

When it comes to sexy bald women, it’s all about Sinead O’Connor and Sigourney Weaver.

Bohemian_me @ 02/17/2007 at 5:56 am

Cate blanchett shaved her head for HEAVEN

Wow, she finally lost it, can’t say I’m surprised, I am, however, amused, VERY amused.

VictoriaH @ 02/17/2007 at 6:42 am

I think Britney looks good. We all ought to pick an age and keep our heads bald all year. Why on earth would you need a reason?

I like it! She looks good. :o)

Let’s hope Sean P didn’t scream and scramble away from his own mother :s

[Fug Face Maniston] @ 02/17/2007 at 8:45 am

Natalie

melindawarren @ 02/17/2007 at 9:11 am

With all that she has been doing with her hair lately, she probably had huge bald spots that we didn’t know about. It was just earier for her o cut it off and start over from scratch. She doesn’t look bad – at lease her head isn’t shaped funny. It’s just the shock of it.

I would like to see some bald pictures of Beyonce. Now that would be a look. Ms Thang would start a new trend; put a wrap or some ribbons around her head (created by the “House of Dereon” O’course) and cause a new sensation. You know girlfriend would work it and be on the cover of every magazine.

OMG I think britney has lost her mind seriously what would possess a woman to do this? She has been acting weird as of late and I think she finally lost her mind! oh my ……

I forgot to add remember sid Barrett from pink floyd he went crazy and shaved his head and eye brows remember?

I like it! It is super cool.

Baldness

Baldness is the least of her problems.

Natalie Portman!