Britney Spears Leaves Rehab Again!

Britney Spears Leaves Rehab Again!

I am just rolling my eyes over here…

Entertainment Tonight was first on the scene with news that Britney Spears left Promises residential treatment center in Malibu, CA early this morning — less than 24 hours after checking into the facility.

This follows news of Britney staying less than one day at a rehab facility in Antigua on Friday.

Photos: Bauer-Griffin
Posted to: Britney Spears

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

Geez…where’s her family? Someone needs to be telling her to get the hell back in rehab before she ends up dead. Totally lost her sh*t.

Good Grief @ 02/21/2007 at 12:06 pm

Good Grief, not again!

oops she did it again

This is just plain silly now. Rehab has become a joke, instead of an option for people who need real help.

There’s nothing wrong with me, I’m just a publicity *****…..now how do ya’ll expect me to be on the cover of every magazine, new’s coverage and blog if my country-a$$ is in rehab??….come on people, ya’ll know I just shaved my head so my darl’in husband Kevin, can’t do a drug test on my hair, cause my hair gone ya’ll….shute I’m smart really!!….thinking “ahead” all the time…peace Britney.

I guess she isn’t taking this seriously again….

it gets to the point, where you just can’t care anymore. if she gets better great, if not, it will be a shame. but it’s all so ridiculous at this point.

Yip… She’s in the shitney now… That little teeny-weeny bit of respect I had left for her blew away a long time ago.

I’m surprised to be saying this, but Lindsay Lohan looks like a saint alongside Britney.

she really needs to stop this crap.

Capriciousdiva @ 02/21/2007 at 12:29 pm

dissapointed…

dlisted sucks! @ 02/21/2007 at 12:35 pm

I have no sympathy for her. Just her poor kids.

I hope K-fed gets custody of those kids. This b-tch is nuts!

I dont think being there was helping her anyway with the media watching her every move. How do you suppose she will get better, i think she went there for some privacy but that isn’t working. I just hope that she will get help wether in rehab or not.

Kfed looks like the better parent right now.

dude, how long til she pulls an Anna Nicole and ends up dead?

Probably couldn’t handle the withdrawal. Geez, what next?

are you not allowed to leave at all?? maybe she just went to see her kids or had an errand or something…has there been any word that she went back?

African Girl @ 02/21/2007 at 12:52 pm

Lmoa…Jared, i wanna see a pix of you rolling your eyes. .

Good luck Britney! Those places are crap ! you should meditate and eat healthily and learn to control yourself instead of letting others control you !!!! Isolate yourself love !!! Let the storm blow over and work on the inside !!! LEARN “NON ACTION”.

creativegirl @ 02/21/2007 at 1:01 pm

as a mother, I can only be concerned for her kids now. They don’t deserve this, one can only hope that they are far away from her because she is either A) seriously ill and obviously a danger to herself and/or them or B) is so extremely selfish and self-centered that all she cares about right now is herself instead of those kids and doing right by them. I totally believe that her shaving her head is a reaction to a fight with KFed, it just shows how immature and completely out of control she really is.

I remember a long time ago someone saying on some interview show (it may have even been Rosie or someone) saying how Britney lived in an alternate universe that was along the same lines as Michael Jackson’s. So much money, wealth, fame and there is no sense of reality because anyone or anything can be theirs, whenever they want. She is totally going to loose those boys, she shouldn’t be responsible for any other living thing right now when she can’t even be responsible for herself.

[Fug Face Maniston] @ 02/21/2007 at 1:01 pm

Wanna be seen
Male groupies
What you once despised
James Dean
John Belushi

Blow your whole life
Tryna live in the lights
Heroins followin Marilyn
Hoppin’ over the edge
just like Janice Joplin

River Phoenix
Jimi Hendrix
All of them ended by
Hollywood
Hollywood
Sure you want this baby?

Hollywood
Most addicted drug in the world
Want the fame?
Want the lights?
Ha Ha Ha

lookwhaticando @ 02/21/2007 at 1:03 pm

It’s really sad in this day and time a young women (With gobs and gobs of money to boot) can let some low life man ruin her life.

She needs to be committed so she can not just check out whenever she wants. Or she will end up just like Anna Nicole Smith.

I don’t think they testing your hair thing is the reason she shaved her head. Considering she left the hair at the place. I think she just needs the attention.

[Fug Face Maniston] @ 02/21/2007 at 1:10 pm

You would think someone in a custody case would be controlling themselves a little better. Her public imagine is Garbage, Sanitation, Trash
[White Trash to be exact]
Everything she does publicly to embarrass herself, is going to get used against her in family court. I hope Fed-Ex gets the kids and spousal support.

Watching This pathetic child’s life and career deteriorate at rapid speeds in front of our eyes is entertaining. Thanks to her everyone forgot about ANS. [The Original Reality TV Train Wreck]

I hope her behavior is not for publicity, if so, she is going about it the wrong way. Publicity should be good and help you. Otherwise, it can just blow-up in your face.

At 25, Britney Spears is an adult. Unfortunately, her actions are not showing that she is sane and capable.

Kevin Federline may be a gold-digger but right now, he is looking to be the more responsible parent. If I were him, I would forget the alimony issue (since he gets $7-9M for his share of the sale of the home anyway) and focus on fast-tracking the custody agreement.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All